• Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo
    .... the idea of "rolling your own" sanitary towels from tissue and cotton wool, is simply disgusting
    BUT its more realisitic than whacking a panty liner in, thats thinner than a sheet of photocopier paper, pulling on your best pure white sports shorts, with added fabric cut away for the ultimate arse shot later in filming, and then getting your menstrual arse down the beach for the full-on Olympic Volley Ball Final, in which you're team captain.

Next time my Mum talks to me, I'm gonna point out that her pathetic attempts to explain womens cycles were all wrong. She told me birds got the hump, cried a bit and bled a bit more.

What ACTUALLY happens is they fight over the worlds leading sanitary products in supermarkets, pull on some brightwhite shorts and go jump about a lot....in front of the camera's...on national telly.

Nope....I think Mum was wrong and Nick's got a point.

In FACT I may try using his Rizla machine to see if I can make some for my household to save money

not

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thanks
    the idea of "rolling your own" sanitary towels from tissue and cotton wool, is simply disgusting :S I suggest you ask your wife to try it and then allow you to see the mess as a result.... the thought....is mingin!
    Exactly. Everyone knows you should use Bounty, because it doesn't fall apart even when wet!

Thanks
    No-ones mentioned PC world with the annoying intel soundtrack and images of someone smiling while they get a floppy disk defragged...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak33
    BUT its more realisitic than whacking a panty liner in, thats thinner than a sheet of photocopier paper, pulling on your best pure white sports shorts, with added fabric cut away for the ultimate arse shot later in filming, and then getting your menstrual arse down the beach for the full-on Olympic Volley Ball Final, in which you're team captain.

Clearly you're a man and you dont know the difference between pantyliners and sanitary towels....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedmeister
    No-ones mentioned PC world with the annoying intel soundtrack and images of someone smiling while they get a floppy disk defragged...

It's not just PC world that do the intel thing, anywhere that advertises intel HAVE to play the "DO DO DE DO!" bit.

Rys
    Tiled
    Thanks
    I henceforth apologise for the actions of Nick and Zak, my HEXUS brethren, for such a disgusting display of misunderstanding with regards to the female condition. Possessing willies, as I'm sure they'll tell you they do, along with telling you what they'd like to do with them, to you, or your mum/cat, robs them of any compassion or implied consideration for what I've lovingly come to know as "don't speak to me for 7 days if you want to keep your ability to father children in the natural fashion and without the aid of penoplasty and/or artificial insemination" time.

Whilst I myself possess a willy, I'd like to make it known that unlike dearest Zak and sickest Nick, I know what it takes to keep said member attached to the correct part of my anatomy, by not insulting those-whos-vitriol-can-sever-the-corpus-cavernosum-at-20-paces-even-whilst-wearing-a-codpiece-made-of-Kevlar.

Save your willy. Stop posting.
    MOLLY AND POPPY!

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys
    I henceforth apologise for the actions of Nick and Zak, my HEXUS brethren, for such a disgusting display of misunderstanding with regards to the female condition. Possessing willies, as I'm sure they'll tell you they do, along with telling you what they'd like to do with them, to you, or your mum/cat, robs them of any compassion or implied consideration for what I've lovingly come to know as "don't speak to me for 7 days if you want to keep your ability to father children in the natural fashion and without the aid of penoplasty and/or artificial insemination" time.

Whilst I myself possess a willy, I'd like to make it known that unlike dearest Zak and sickest Nick, I know what it takes to keep said member attached to the correct part of my anatomy, by not insulting those-whos-vitriol-can-sever-the-corpus-cavernosum-at-20-paces-even-whilst-wearing-a-codpiece-made-of-Kevlar.

People are looking at me funny in the office coz I'm now crying with laughter!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys

Alternatively you could wear an iron codpiece and take the piss
    Last edited by Zedmeister; 22-04-2005 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak33

Next time my Mum talks to me, I'm gonna point out that her pathetic attempts to explain womens cycles were all wrong. She told me birds got the hump, cried a bit and bled a bit more.

What ACTUALLY happens is they fight over the worlds leading sanitary products in supermarkets, pull on some brightwhite shorts and go jump about a lot....in front of the camera's...on national telly.

Nope....I think Mum was wrong and Nick's got a point.

In FACT I may try using his Rizla machine to see if I can make some for my household to save money

not
    dont use bluepack ones - they are too thin.
    my Virtualisation Blog http://jfvi.co.uk Virtualisation Podcast http://vsoup.net

Thanks
    ok... this thread is getting revolting...

Nick, as funny as you are mate, please.... the idea of "rolling your own" sanitary towels from tissue and cotton wool, is simply disgusting :S I suggest you ask your wife to try it and then allow you to see the mess as a result.... the thought....is mingin!

Oh and i'd really rather not think about ainsley harriott getting his wang out ta.

dont give me Disgusting.....

disgusting is when you find out that its not Blue !!

I was traumatised for quite some time.
    my Virtualisation Blog http://jfvi.co.uk Virtualisation Podcast http://vsoup.net

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    Clearly you're a man and you dont know the difference between pantyliners and sanitary towels....
    Pantyliner = Thin
    Sanitary Towel = Thicker
    People in Advert for them =Thickest

Case....rested

"The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |

Thanks
    Elmo, please accept my apologies.

Being the middle child out of three with an elder and younger sister, I'm neither embarassed or squeamish of the 'female condition'... I was merely paraphrasing an old joke in fact, purely for humorous reasons.

I consider myself chastised and will now refrain from posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I consider myself chastised and will now refrain from posting.
    he's lying..I can HEAR him typing from here

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    this thread rocks....Skii

We salute you

Thanks
    aye quality thread.

Appologies accepted - i'm in a foul mood today and it's nowt to do with my ovaries either unfortunately, at least then i'd have an excuse

Thanks
    What I'm wondering is whether or not the Mods are playing silly buggers, as I've just noticed that the ad at the top includes sanitary towel disposal units and products for the menstrual cycle
    If it ain't broke, fetch a bigger hammer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information