Thread: Photoshop request

Thanks

Photoshop request

Hello

As part of the website unit in my course we have been asked to produce a website about a fictional organisation called the Bristol and Bath Car sharing Club. Part of the website is to have a logo for the club.

I have absolutely no artistic talent what so ever and every attempt I make at this logo fail miserably. I was wondering if it was possible if one of you photoshop pros could knock me together a quick 5 min photoshop job I can use. I would offer a fiver over paypal for it but i saidly cannot as I don't have any money in my account.

The logo does not have to be very flash and all it has to say is "Bristol and Bath Car Sharing Club". I would be forever gratful if a somebody could provide me with one.

Thanks
    Andy.
    .:Main Computer:.
    Abit NF7-s REV 2 :: AMD Athlon XP-m 2500 (200 X 11 = 2.2 ghz) :: 768 MB PC3200 :: 1 X 80GB Western Digital :: 1 X 40GB Western Digital Drive :: FX 5200 :: 768 MB PC3200 :: Chieftec Matrix Full tower case in Blue :: Intellemouse Optical 4 :: Icemat 2 Black :: Microsoft Office Keyboard :: 15" CRT

TiG
    Walk a mile in other peoples shoes...
    Thanks
    Is it not part of the project do the graphics then?, while i don't want to be seen as a spoil sport, if its a project for your course should you not at least spend some time doing it yourself?, or maybe ask for some advice on how to do the artistic things?.

TiG
    -- Hexus Meets Rock! --

Thanks
    Sorry i was not very clear in the first post. It is not a requirment for the website to have an artistic logo but for the design i am using IT would look better to have a logo instead of just the words "Bristol and Bath Car Sharing Club" in 36pt font.
    .:Main Computer:.
    Abit NF7-s REV 2 :: AMD Athlon XP-m 2500 (200 X 11 = 2.2 ghz) :: 768 MB PC3200 :: 1 X 80GB Western Digital :: 1 X 40GB Western Digital Drive :: FX 5200 :: 768 MB PC3200 :: Chieftec Matrix Full tower case in Blue :: Intellemouse Optical 4 :: Icemat 2 Black :: Microsoft Office Keyboard :: 15" CRT

Thread Information