Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble with Hexus User - Lied on my Feedback

DR
    Thanks
    IceKay has answers, lets leave it at this.

Lets not turn this in to some sort of 'IceKay is great' 'IceKay sucks' thread.

I pooped a hammer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Kay
    Funny how the blame falls on me just because i am a regular on tekforums and not here.

Other than this one I only have 1 other negative feedback ( well 2, but from the same person for the the same trade) and even that feedback was irrelevant as no transaction took place and I never bought anything off him, so truely speaking he should never have left me any feedback.

Have a look at my feedback at tek and you will see it was perfect until chris posted. So dont judge me on just 2 negative feedback and claim that I am the guilty person.

Reason for not leaving feedback straight away was because i forgot my password for hexus and did'nt get round to sorting it out.

Yes I did sell the cd player 'after' I had it repaired and sold it for half the price at which I bought it at.

Libel ??? please, dont be ridiculous, it would be thrown out of court.

Look i'm not here to cause any trouble and at the end of the day this feedback service is for leaving feedback on personal trading experiences whether positive or negative.

Finally, if you want my feedback removed then thats fine as long as you remove your feedback too.

ps. I 'do' know how to format cdrw's, dont insult my intelligence.
    My feedback was also perfect everywhere without a single negative until you left feedback.

I still do not believe what you are saying, however as i can see this is not going to be resolved we will both have to agree to disagree.

I did not have any problem with you during the deal and this is why discovering this feedback has provoked such a reaction, therefore i would like to see all negative feedback removed.

If Admin at Tekforums and Hexus can take the appropriate action, that would be great.

Thanks.

HEXUS.net Webmaster
    Thanks
    Would it be possible for Hexus to put a time limit on feedback, say 2 months after the transaction has taken place? Anyone with any common sense would see that a complaint posted over one year after the transaction is nonsensical.
    Since we don't host transactions, we only host feedback, how would we know when the transaction took place to put a time limit on it ?

And Ice Kay, yes the system is for leaving positive or negative feedback but posting negative comments 18 months after the transaction seems a little odd as time can alter anyone's perception of what went on and make it impossible to follow up any kind of audit trail in the case of a grievance being raised by any party. It can't be enforced but I would ask all users to try and keep feedback to within 3 months of the transaction to avoid situations like this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information