Hi all! Sorry I haven't been able to introduce myself properly, but if i don't get help soon i'm not going to have a computer to do it with!

Right, here's the problem... Back in september, I started getting problems with IE on my desktop, it kept crashing, and giving a error message when I closed it down, something like 0xcc4908y9385b blah blah, can't remember properly, so I installed mozilla, fine... Up until early november, when I got BSOD and it corrupted some drivers and I had to do a full restore... Before this I put the hdd in an enclosure and tried to get the files onto my dad's pc.... His started doing it then, so he did a restore, and it's working fine... but the other day, my desktop did the same thing as it did in september, but now it won't even let me load windows up after a restore. It says 'unmountable something' when you start it up... and my dad's sometimes get BSOD and the error message, STILL!

I really need your help here people, I'm not the best with computers, so can you explain to me in simple terms! Cheers... BTW Hi XTR