Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Employee microchipping gains traction in Sweden

Thanks

Re: Employee microchipping gains traction in Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    You seemed unable to cut through the OCA's agenda until forced to admit they are a pressure group - but no doubt you are a self proclaimed connoisseur of such groups as you were for music. But since you choose to revive that topic, I don't recall you providing any evidence to support your claims in that thread either.
    What I said about the OCA is that they had a good agenda. All talk about forced to admit is pure silliness, I'm happy to continue to conversation about music on the other thread as long as you don't go running to Saracen after I knock your arguments.
    Last edited by Top_gun; 13-04-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: added music to sentence

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ttaskmaster View Post
    But similarly, you will need to supply definitive proof that these chips either definitely do or definitely do not cause cancer...
    The problem is the apologist cannot provide evidence that the product is safe to use. The manufacturer had failed to show research findings showing a possible link of RFID devices causing cancer in 2005 even though these reports were available since the 1990s.

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Top_gun View Post
    What I said about the OCA is that they had a good agenda. All talk about forced to admit is pure silliness, I'm happy to continue to conversation about music on the other thread as long as you don't go running to Saracen after I knock your arguments.
    At no point has Peter come to me, running or otherwise, about your posts. Nor would I do anything if he did, unless your posts warranted it. And in that event, Peter is a big boy, and more than capable of taking any action I would.

The problem, often, is not what you are arguing but the way you choose to argue it, which can involve starting to get snippy and personal, such as remarks like suggesting Peter come running to me.

So my advice is this - debate the subject of the thread, be it this one or any other, with reasonable courtesy, and you'll not get any reaction from me. But start to make it personal, like that remark, and you are on VERY thin ice.

Thanks
    • Ttaskmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Aorus Master X670E
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 7800X3D
      • Memory:
      • 32GB Corsair Dominator DDR5 6000MHz
      • Storage:
      • Samsung Evo 120GB and Seagate Baracuda 2TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Aorus Master 4090
      • PSU:
      • EVGA Supernova G2 1000W
      • Case:
      • Lian Li V3000 Plus
      • Operating System:
      • Win11
      • Monitor(s):
      • Gigabyte M32U
      • Internet:
      • 900Mbps Gigaclear WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The problem is the apologist cannot provide evidence that the product is safe to use.
    It's putting something into your body that wasn't there in the first place... Of course it's not safe.
    Just like vaping, essential oils, aromatherapy, car exhausts and so many other things are about inhaling something other than air, thus not considered safe.

The manufacturer had failed to show research findings showing a possible link of RFID devices causing cancer in 2005 even though these reports were available since the 1990s.
    Possible....... but nothing concrete.
    Anyway, these reports are already available. Why would they need to show it again?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information