Hi,

I have recently got Pipex Solo2go Broadband. When I purchased the package it came with a USB modem. Which was ok, but as I am using a wireless laptop I wanted to get wireless broadband. Eventually I purchased a Belkin54g, and after what seemed ages I got it working. Well that’s what I thought anyway.

With the Pipex Broadband service, you get a net-mail system. When I tried to send an email, it didn’t work. I could receive, but not send.

After much aggravation, I have narrowed the problem down to the Belkin54g wireless modem/router. For some reason it is not letting me complete some forms on the web, e.g. the Pipex netmail and indeed I could not post to this or any other forum (I am using my work PC to write this message). As everything works when I use the USB modem, it must be a problem with the wireless modem/router, but I am at a bit of a loss as to where to go next.

If anyone has any suggestions about what I could try next, it would be much appreciated.

For information, my setup is: Windows XP home, Norton Internet Security 2004, Pipex Solo2Go Broadband, Belkin54g Wireless Modem/Router, Internet Explorer 6 (all Windows updates are installed).

Cheers,

Richard