Thread: Aquaero 4.00 - Displaying time In German!!

Thanks
    • drharvey12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme
      • CPU:
      • Intel 3960X (C2) @ 4.6ghz (Watercooled)
      • Memory:
      • Corsair X79 Memory Dominator GT 16GB DDR3 2133 MHz CAS 9 XMP DHX Quad Channel
      • Storage:
      • 120GB Corsair FORCE & (2x) Crucial M4 512GB SSD's & 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K & 1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2 x POV TGT Beast GTX 680's in SLI (Watercooled)
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX1000
      • Case:
      • Corsair Obsidian 800D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus VG278HE Nvidia 3D Vision 2 @ 144hz
      • Internet:
      • 100MB Virgin Media Cable Broadband

Question Aquaero 4.00 - Displaying time In German!!

Hi,

I've got the Aquaero 4.00 fan controller which has recently seemed to have lost and changed some of it's settings. The fan controller used to show the amount of time that the computer was switched on for on the main head unit but it now gives the current time preceded by "Di" for morning and "So" for afternoon.

It also at this same time started saying a message in german when it shuts down. I'm running aquasuite 4.69.00 / FW 422 / OS 233. I believe these are the latest versions. I've also tried rolling back aquasuite to 4.66.00 which my system came with but this doesn't appear to have any effect.

I've looked all through the options in aquasuite and the manual for the Aquaero 4.00 unit but can't see anything about how you change the time back to it counting up the time the system has been on rather than displaying the current time.

I know these are not big issues and the system seems to be working fine but would appreciate any help in getting it back to the way it was and getting rid of the lingering Germanism's!!!

Thanks guys.

Thanks
    • htid's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • C2D E6600 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2gb Corsair XMS2
      • Storage:
      • 180gb Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 7900GTX
      • PSU:
      • 500W Seasonic S12
      • Case:
      • Akasa Mirage
      • Monitor(s):
      • 18" Dell

Re: Aquaero 4.00 - Displaying time In German!!

Quote Originally Posted by drharvey12 View Post
    Hi,

I've got the Aquaero 4.00 fan controller which has recently seemed to have lost and changed some of it's settings. The fan controller used to show the amount of time that the computer was switched on for on the main head unit but it now gives the current time preceded by "Di" for morning and "So" for afternoon.

It also at this same time started saying a message in german when it shuts down. I'm running aquasuite 4.69.00 / FW 422 / OS 233. I believe these are the latest versions. I've also tried rolling back aquasuite to 4.66.00 which my system came with but this doesn't appear to have any effect.

I've looked all through the options in aquasuite and the manual for the Aquaero 4.00 unit but can't see anything about how you change the time back to it counting up the time the system has been on rather than displaying the current time.

I know these are not big issues and the system seems to be working fine but would appreciate any help in getting it back to the way it was and getting rid of the lingering Germanism's!!!

Thanks guys.
    I don't know the answer, but what does the German say? My girlfriend is German so maybe if I tell you what it says, that will help solve the problem!

Thanks
    • drharvey12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Rampage IV Extreme
      • CPU:
      • Intel 3960X (C2) @ 4.6ghz (Watercooled)
      • Memory:
      • Corsair X79 Memory Dominator GT 16GB DDR3 2133 MHz CAS 9 XMP DHX Quad Channel
      • Storage:
      • 120GB Corsair FORCE & (2x) Crucial M4 512GB SSD's & 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K & 1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2 x POV TGT Beast GTX 680's in SLI (Watercooled)
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX1000
      • Case:
      • Corsair Obsidian 800D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus VG278HE Nvidia 3D Vision 2 @ 144hz
      • Internet:
      • 100MB Virgin Media Cable Broadband

Re: Aquaero 4.00 - Displaying time In German!!

Thanks htid. I've been told that it just says saving settings.

Got my computer from Scan who say it's some kind of conflict with the USB 3.0 drivers !?!?!? Seems odd since I'm pretty sure that the drivers for either the USB or the Aquaero haven't changed recently but I would expect them to know what they're talking about.

There's no fix yet though so looks like I'm going to have to put up with it for the time being.

I was hoping somebody with a detailed knowledge of Aquaero 4.00 would be able to advise on how to change some of the settings. I've posted on the Aquaero forum although it's predominantly in German.

If anybody else has had this problem recently and fixed it, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks.

[Update: Hmm - actually have had a response to my post on the Aquaero forum. Hasn't answered the why but I do now know what has happened. Somehow my settings have been changed and plugging in the USB aquaero lead is now constantly updating the time. Before it was just counting up from midnight each time I turned the PC on. Also been told that you can set the standby text to what you want so will give this a go].
    Last edited by drharvey12; 20-05-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Update

Thread Information