Thread: Cosmos Query

Thanks

Cosmos Query

Velan asked me to post about re cosmos. When I launched WoW from Cosmos this evening (something I don't often do) it patched itself and then booted up WoW. The first new thing was a message about a shard tracker and it only being active in a group, there was also a message telling me the status of Cosmos' Thottbot settings. I've also noticed the quest log now shows one screen with the quest list at the top and the description in an attached window underneath, NOT in a seperate window; the quest levels have gone and there's no tick box beside the quest so you can keep track of the quest as you do it(something I found very useful). The last thing I've noticed is that whereas the bottom action bar in Cosmos 'greyed' out the whole button if it was not useable, it now follows the WoW example and only greys out the litle number in the top right hand corner of each square (again, most annoying as Cosmos' solution was the better of the two)

I thought there was a problem with my Cosmos, so I went to the website to dl the last release build and noticed the date of it was 11 May 2005. I dl'd and installed anyway but the end result was the same. So, it looks like it's a new release.

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but, as I said, Velan asked me to post and he said he would look into it.
    Last edited by Beach; 17-05-2005 at 08:21 AM.

Thread Information