Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If u vote ur a mupppet!

Thanks
    striking for work is like fighting for peace, is like shagging for virginity.....

If you gave 1000 people £1000 , you can bet your bottom dollar that by the end of the week , 5 people would have most of the cash, leaving the others penniless.
    my Virtualisation Blog http://jfvi.co.uk Virtualisation Podcast http://vsoup.net

G4Z
    Thanks
    • G4Z's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA 965P-DS3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 4gb DDR2 5300
      • Storage:
      • 2.5Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte HD4870 512mb
      • PSU:
      • Tagan 470W
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake Tsunami Dream
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dual Acer 24" TFT's
      • Internet:
      • 16mb sky ADSL2
    I dunno, I dont really think the working class does exist any more, maybe it has been destroyed. I doubt there are many people these days who define themselves by class. I certainly dont, My number 1 objective is to get enough cash so that i never have to work again and I can go live somewhere hot. That is what I work towards.

what would we hope to accomplish anyway, revolt against what exactly? capitalism? dont think there are that many of us that can do with out our computers and cars and stuff that capitalism brings. I know the whole thing is basicaly unfair but at least if you want to you can make a good life for yourself I suppose.
    HEXUS FOLDING TEAM It's EASY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moby-Dick
    striking for work is like fighting for peace, is like shagging for virginity.....

If you gave 1000 people £1000 , you can bet your bottom dollar that by the end of the week , 5 people would have most of the cash, leaving the others penniless.
    I agree that a capitalist system is the only way to run a succesful economy that creates wealth and wellbeing for everyone. That is not the same as saying that capitalism is god and we should allow it to proceed completely unregulated. When you allow that to happen you end up with a massive class divide- see the U.S.A. for details. Ultimately there are a few people who realise that society is participatory and that in order for it to work you have to give back as well as take. Sadly though, as far as I can see, such people are a small minority. Too many rich people see it as acceptable to make millions of pounds/dollars a year while avoiding paying tax and taking away the rights of the workers who make them the money. Too few of the people on the middle and bottom rungs of the ladder are prepared to risk challenging the status quo to stand up for their right not to be expoited.

Rich :¬)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information