Hi,

I've been seriously contemplating a 3XS system. I've spent some time trying to decide how much to spend, what components to customise - whether to get a H50 cooler, a nice case and what gfx card configuration to go for.

I just came across the Hexus review of the 3XS Performance GTK SLI - Sandy Bridge and that states that the graphics cards are further overclocked by Scan to "900MHz core and 4,056MHz memory". I can't see this detailed mentioned anywhere on the Scan site. Is it true ? Or was it a one off special for the Hexus review ?

I'll assume it is true for now. So what overclocking is provided for the other graphics options. For example, an extra £30+vat upgrades me from the EVGA to some MSI Frozr cards. Out of the box I can see that these are OCed (by MSI) to 880MHz, vs 850 for the EVGA, but if the EVGAs are actually further OCed by Scan, what about the MSIs ?

Why aren't these details available on the Scan site ? It certainly makes choosing harder if you don't know what you are choosing between.