I had a 4 month old AMD system however the problem came when I tried to SLI two GPU's the GTX 660ti. The system blew up

I had the following:
AMD FX-8350 CPU
MSI 990FXA Gaming
2X 8GB CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9R Red RAM

On the 9th Nov I called Scan CS to log problem and they promptly asked me to send the three components above for testing. I packaged them all in one box, CPU was wrapped in paper for anti static and put between the boards metal heat sinks, protected from crushing from the top and below. That box was placed into another box with packaging chips

I call CS on the 11th to confirm receipt and they advised that they are testing the Motherboard however they are not testing the CPU as it has bent pins and accused me of not packaging it right. They stopped at that point and never tested anything else all week.

I called Wed, Thurs, Fri with no change, I asked for pictures of the damaged box and CPU and I am still waiting so I can log a claim with Royal Mail. They are going to send my items back to me apart from the Motherboard which will be sent to MSI for a replacement. Another two weeks to wait, this will be nearly a month without a computer and I have commitments I cannot forfill.

Can someone please help me in getting this resolved quickly. The items are faulty, 4 months old and in Warranty therefore I should have it replaced or refunded. Not hang around a month and have half a busted system sent back and a main board taking forever to get replaced.