Thread: Not happy with Scan

Thanks

Not happy with Scan

I recently sent some RAM back that was found to be faulty and when I asked for recovery of me sending the RAM back I was told I could claim it back. Instead of this I asked for free delivery as I order goods from time to time. I have just been on the phone ordering goods to be told there isn't a record of the free delivery. I'm pretty cheesed off about this and would ask that someone looks into this and either gives me my shipping costs back or honors the free delivery.

Thanks
    Slypie,

You are entitled to free delivery providing the order is over £20.00 ex VAT anyway as your a hexus user and you have over 25 posts.

If you wish to place an order feel free to contact the sales team and we can raise the order with free delivery, alternatively you can link your hexus account and your Scan account using the Free delivery thread located at the top of the forum.

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlh View Post
    Slypie,

You are entitled to free delivery providing the order is over £20.00 ex VAT anyway as your a hexus user and you have over 25 posts.

If you wish to place an order feel free to contact the sales team and we can raise the order with free delivery, alternatively you can link your hexus account and your Scan account using the Free delivery thread located at the top of the forum.

Hope this helps
    Thanks Carl, will do. I will say one thing though whilst I think Scan's customer services are usually top notch I think Scan has let itself down this time with the way I was dealt with and I feel I was lied to as the lad in question (can't remember his name) said that he put a note on my account to say I got free delivery. I should of gotten my delivery costs refunded and saved all this hassle. I thought I was being fair in asking for free delivery and given Scan repeat business. Next time I will ask for my delivery costs back.

Thread Information