Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSi GTX 560 - Stock

Thanks

Re: MSi GTX 560 - Stock

Automated updates are sent by e-mail for every order placed.

There are supply chain issues with this card and no one has stock.

We have 2 large PO's in place directly with MSI, which are overdue from the 1st Feb and 7th Feb. If necessary MSI can be contacted if anyone believe we are " lying " and simply making all of this up.

I am chasing the delivery and will update the forum as soon as we have more information.

Best Regards

Registered+
    Thanks
    • 86sixsix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA-GD80
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-8150
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Corsair Dominator LP 1600 9 9 9 24 1
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1TB Maxtor SATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2x MSI Geforce 560ti Twin-Frozr OC
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX-650W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung UE55D8000 55" full 3d TV
      • Internet:
      • 2x 100Mb Fibre

trust she pointed out they're 8 days overdue

i told him about the price drop too - but just said stick a couple of bits of rubbish on the order (vga surge jobbers) to bring it back up. if they're as good at refunding as they are ordering stock...

i have a nagging suspicion that these cards only had a limited run and are about to be replaced with a 2GB version or something... *nobody's* got one anywhere... scan, novatech, aria, fleebay, ebuyer, some obscure german retailers, the 2 msi distributors in the uk on their site - all saying 'awaiting delivery from supplier' when i call them up...

(my other order that went wrong because of stock levels - the thing i got knocked off the order - suddenly appeared back in stock again last night (like 3 hours later)... they're just taking the mickey in the warehouse...)

i have 3 q-collect orders and 1 credit on their system - none of which has happened - the original credit card debits are the only thing they've managed to do surprise surprise...

edit: oop, whilst i was having my little tantrum the scan guy got there first... @Chris P - nobody's saying scan's making it up - logic says that if you get fobbed off, we will too - that can't be helped... we're just irritated at being a few hundred quid in the hole - as i'm sure you would be - where are they *physically* now? in the UK? in a fab plant in taiwan? can we go and get them ourselves?
    Last edited by 86sixsix; 08-02-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: extra bit

Thanks

i told him about the price drop too - but just said stick a couple of bits of rubbish on the order (vga surge jobbers) to bring it back up. if they're as good at refunding as they are ordering stock...
    I am sure you were not bluntly asked to "stick a couple of bits of rubbish on the order". Please PM your Invoice number so I can clarify what was advised and the reason for...

i have a nagging suspicion that these cards only had a limited run and are about to be replaced with a 2GB version or something... *nobody's* got one anywhere... scan, novatech, aria, fleebay, ebuyer, some obscure german retailers, the 2 msi distributors in the uk on their site - all saying 'awaiting delivery from supplier' when i call them up...
    The cards are in the UK and MSI have confirmed they are being dispatched to SCAN later today, I have requested the tracking number for when they have been shipped.

(my other order that went wrong because of stock levels - the thing i got knocked off the order - suddenly appeared back in stock again last night (like 3 hours later)... they're just taking the mickey in the warehouse...)
    If you can PM your Invoice number relating to this order I can also explain what advised and what happened in this case.

i have 3 q-collect orders and 1 credit on their system - none of which has happened - the original credit card debits are the only thing they've managed to do surprise surprise...
    Please PM your Invoice number so we can look into the status of these order's.

edit: oop, whilst i was having my little tantrum the scan guy got there first... @Chris P - nobody's saying scan's making it up - logic says that if you get fobbed off, we will too - that can't be helped... we're just irritated at being a few hundred quid in the hole - as i'm sure you would be - where are they *physically* now? in the UK? in a fab plant in taiwan? can we go and get them ourselves?
    Post #5 - 01-02-2011, 11:47 PM #5 (permalink)
    86sixsix

i've been getting lied to as well
    I can assure your not being fobbed off - or lied to, we purchase stock directly from manufacturer's where possible. The delay is because of a supply chain issue's, we appreciate the delay's are inconvenient and we are providing as much information as we are receiving ourselves.

The cards are in the UK and MSI have confirmed they are being dispatched to SCAN later today, I have requested the tracking number for when they have been shipped.

Regards

Registered+
    Thanks
    • 86sixsix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA-GD80
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-8150
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1TB Maxtor SATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX-650W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • 2x 100Mb Fibre

@Chris P -

no, you misunderstand... *i requested* the surge protectors - i know someone who could use them so figured it was simpler for you guys to tack on something to an order rather than do a chargeback or whatever. this was before my other minor headaches below...

if you could post up details of the shipment of 560's (whichever shipment Dasos and I are part of) it would be appreciated - so we can follow our cards as they make their way across the country and then we don't have to be bothering you guys any more.

as for my stock error, i ordered a bluray writer, cable, discs and 28 amaray cases. the cases weren't in stock so i had them scratched off the order. then, 3 hours later, a line appeared on your site for 24 cases - so i order those, then this morning - i got told they weren't in stock either so i've cancelled that order.

i was just at scan (an hour or so ago) and got my drive, the discs and the cable - so i'm presently waiting for: the gtx and some surge things, a refund for 28 cases, and a refund for 24 cases.

just checked my email and it says i can get free shipping if i re-order the cases... can i get this free shipping transferred to the gtx - which is presently a q-collect?

i'm already out 200 quid on the card - so the other 14 quid or whatever on the cases - i'm not in a great rush for - but you know... don't forget about it

i'm not getting lied to now - but, through no fault of scan's necessarily - i was before...

(don't forget - this isn't my thread... it's Dasos' - my thread's *way* down the list now... it's the one where the only user writing anything's me...)
    Last edited by 86sixsix; 08-02-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: formatting

5. Received thanks from:

Rob_B (08-02-2011)

Thanks

no, you misunderstand... *i requested* the surge protectors - i know someone who could use them so figured it was simpler for you guys to tack on something to an order rather than do a chargeback or whatever. this was before my other minor headaches below...
    Apologies

if you could post up details of the shipment of 560's (whichever shipment Dasos and I are part of) it would be appreciated - so we can follow our cards as they make their way across the country and then we don't have to be bothering you guys any more.
    I will keep an eye on the tracking page once I have the tracking number, I can't post up the tracking number here.

If you can PM me the Invoice number for the cases you need a refund for I will have it processed today for you but the free carriage isn't transferable.

You were never lied to at any time, we can only provide the information we have at the time, if this information such as an ETA fails this doesn't mean we are lying to you. Telling us we are, have, were lying to tells us you believe we are intentionally giving you false information, which is not the case.

I will keep this thread updated with the delivery progress.

Regards

Regards

Registered+
    Thanks
    • 86sixsix's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI 990FXA-GD80
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-8150
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • 2x 1TB Maxtor SATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX-650W
      • Case:
      • Silverstone
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • 2x 100Mb Fibre

as reqeusted - fao chris p @ scan - invoice numbers for credit

tried to reply to the other thread as you asked, but the thread got locked - did i do something wrong?
    Last edited by DavidM; 08-02-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: details removed

Thanks

(Added the new post from 86sixsix to this thread.)

Unfortunately the PM facility isn't available unless you have the required number of posts... but Chris will be able to see the information he required now.

Thanks

86sixsix: The two refunds have been actioned. Please allow 3-5 working days for it to appear in your account.

Thread Information