Thread: fed up with Scan!

Thanks

Thumbs down fed up with Scan!

Im a really fed up with Scan a week ago i ordered a 6800gt Agp card had a chat with Steve A to ask when they were getting them in stock because i really wanted Shader 3.
    Steve told me he did not think they would get any more so i brought a Gigabyte X800Xl card ins-ted.
    4 days later a 6800gt and a 6800 ultra comes the next day the 6800 ultra is the same price as the X800Xl so i chat to steve who tells me i can RMA the card back and buy the 6800 Ultra great i have got one at last.
    Waited all day Friday for it to be picked no joy Saturday spoke to Roxane who told me she will get on to it.
    Phoned today found out the card was not in stock it had been marked wrong Roxane managed to get my sent back card re sent to me i asked if Scan were getting any more 6800gt cards in stock she said i dought it.
    4 hours later they have got bloody 6800gt agp cards in stock cheaper then my card.
    Has anybody at scan got a clue whats going on it F***s me off to see the card i wanted seating there on there web sit rather then with me.
    I feel like i have had a bad time with Scan and this was my first time.

Thanks
    People make mistakes mate, the test of what a company does when something goes wrong is how you judge them. Every company will have problems from time to time, ive always found the service from scan exemplary, and im sure they will get it sorted for you.

For what its worth, id keep the x800xl rather than the GT anyway.

Dell 2005 : SN25P : Opteron 150 : X1800XL : 2gb Ram : Eclipse Keyboard : MX18 Mouse

Xbox 360 Live tag : derthbolls (with an o )

Thanks
    Thanks m8 I'm just angry because I'm in business myself and i try not to treat people like that i just cant belive that customer support could not find out if new cards were comming in the same day im just unlucky.
    I just wanted to stay ahead fo tech by getting a card that supports SM3 i do perfer ATI im running a 9600pro myself.
    I just get mad when things cant be easy.

Thanks
    most comapanys would not even attempt what scan are doing for you
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks
    I accept that scan have gone out of there way but before i sent the Gigabyte card back i sent Steve a pm to make sure the card was differently in if it would not have been i would a avoided a trip to the post office and wasting £7.00 that is what i was pissed of about.
    The lady in customer support was great I'm just stating they should give customers better stock feed back i have all ways used Dabs they tell you how many units in stock and if there in stock when you order them you get them.
    I have heard great things about scan and i used the free delivery I'm just fed up.

Thanks
    • Steve A's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus Gene IV
      • CPU:
      • Core i7 2600K (4.3Ghz)
      • Memory:
      • 12Gb Corsair 1600
      • Storage:
      • 240Gb SSD + 6TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • NVIDIA - GTX680
      • PSU:
      • 750W BeQuiet Pro GOLD
      • Case:
      • Corsair 500R White
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Asus 3D Monitor
      • Internet:
      • 100Mb BT Fibre
    Hi,

The problem lies with the fact that we have been told that we wont be getting any AGP cards and then low and behold we recieve some out of the blue, it is quite frustrating for us also as we have been told one thing from supplier only for the opposite to happen, i understand this is a bit of a pain but we are just relaying the message we get from various suppliers. also it is hard to predict as we still have outstanding orders for various AGP cards but we cannot just delete the PO's and some of the orders stretch back a few weeks even months on some occasions, so it it extremely hard to find out when they would come in anyway especially when the AGP card are like trying to find lord lucan

Regards
    Last edited by Steve A; 06-12-2005 at 10:25 AM.

Thanks
    You sent me back my old card to the F**king wrong address now i have lots of hassle trying to recive it iam nearly £400 out of pocket and no items.
    Thanks alot.

Thanks

Cool

Just been for a drive lucky the people replied to my note thank god it was not opend so alls well that ends well lets hope the card works i havent tried it yet.

Thread Information