• BeQuiet Dark Base Pro rev.2
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus PG35VQ
      • Internet:
      • 910/100mb Fibre
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    it would be secured by a WPA key (WPA-Enterprise possibly?) which I dont *think* are crackable (someone can correct me on this, but if they are crackable, it would take AGES and I mean AGES)
    Craig

Yes it is crackable, and as for how long - that depends on how much network traffic there is. It's doable with certain tools (which i obviously won't name, even though they are legal) that can 'sniff out' 'intelligent packets' which are transferred accross the network. Basically the more of these that you have, the closer you get to getting the key. Don't ask me how it all works but the basis is that if there is alot of network traffic you can get a WEP key in a few hours or so, but it can take longer, and WPA-E can take weeks or months unless its a huge network with lots of traffic that doesnt reset the key every few hours

I couldn't do it to my wlan but its only a small one and so theres not really enough happening on it, but i'm sure a bigber corporation would have more happening Watch an episode of 'the broken' (google it) for more info on a similar, less advanced tool that they use to break into a wlan...plus its a funny show
    Last edited by Spud1; 13-12-2005 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks
    Nice Blog nvening and thanks for the links BrandX I'm thinking of getting 50 cent bulletproof and need for speed :d,As far as the net goes i have a rounter in my house for all 5 of my pcs to access the internet,Will my psp just pick this up once i start the baby up?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_2k5
    Nice Blog nvening and thanks for the links BrandX I'm thinking of getting 50 cent bulletproof and need for speed :d,As far as the net goes i have a rounter in my house for all 5 of my pcs to access the internet,Will my psp just pick this up once i start the baby up?
    Yep it should just pick it up m8. Make sure you turn on the wireless button first tho :-) It picked my god awful Dlink Router so should pick up anything

Thanks
    This sounds ace,I need to get a Game mind,Its coming tomorrow about 1ish ,If it has any problems I'll FLIP!.How does picking up the net work does the psp have a wireless rounter system in the psp or something?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_2k5
    This sounds ace,I need to get a Game mind,Its coming tomorrow about 1ish ,If it has any problems I'll FLIP!.How does picking up the net work does the psp have a wireless rounter system in the psp or something?
    Yup it just searches for it! Its all very easy so don't worry bout it. If you have any problems giv me a bell or post for others to read on here. someone will surely help you out. Good look with your new toy!

Thanks
    It picks up any wireless access point in range. Check yer SSID, WPA key etc. is correct, and off you go!
    This hot girl came over to myspace last night, she twittered my yahoo till I
    googled all over her facebook. Ask Jeeves...

System 1: Intel i5-2500k OC STABLE @5.05ghz with a ThermaTake Frio (air power!), 8Gb 1600 (9-9-9-24) R3 Patriot G2 RAM, nVidia GTX980TI ;
    System 2: HP N40L Microserver;
    System 3: MSI 'Ghost Pro' laptop - 16Gb DDR4 RAM, nVidia 970M, i7-6700, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
    System 4: Samsung TAB S 10.1

Thanks
    Make sure the wifi switch is set to on mind you
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks
    Wicked little thing isn't it? Shame the Sounds naff I need to get a game and new headphones
    Last edited by Phil_2k5; 14-12-2005 at 08:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information