Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: HEXUS.net - opinions :: What happens when BA loses your bag? Pretty much nothing...

Thanks
    Well just an update....no baggage since 20 June. I think we are getting into the Baggage Twilight Zone, especially since they posture as if they have it in their possession. Delivery seems to be the issue now.

Thanks

Re: HEXUS.net - opinions :: What happens when BA loses your bag? Pretty much nothing.

thanks for sharing your distressing experience! I'm still waiting for BA to send my luggage (lost tag) back to me from heathrow, and they're obviously not doing anything. . .I'm wondering if you still have the email of the PR department or of Richard, so that I can write them in person...thanks!

Thanks

Unhappy Re: HEXUS.net - opinions :: What happens when BA loses your bag? Pretty much nothing.

I lost my one and only bright pink duffel bag on Tuesday, flying from Manchester to Heathrow and Heathrow to Athens. Everything I had was in that bag and now I've had to go buy some new clothes and underwear. All my gadgets, my presents, my university assignments, all the things that took me years upon years to buy are gone along with sentimental value items. I honeslty don't think they'll find it. Wish I could barge in Heathrow and look for myself..

Thanks

Re: HEXUS.net - opinions :: What happens when BA loses your bag? Pretty much nothing.

Funny how this thread should surface again. BA called me earlier this afternoon to say that the suitcase they lost at the end of November somewhere between Brussles and Heathrow has been found. Hurrah! I'm quite looking forward to getting my contact lenses and suit back.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread Information