Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Hexus Euro 2004 Thread.

Thanks
    From a totally neutral stand point...

(Seeing as Northern Ireland aren't exactly something to shout home about )

England should sacrifice a player to put a REALLY bad tackle into Henry to put him outta the tournament. Gives everyone a better chance

Only kidding...

In all seriousness I am really looking forward to see what Henry is REALLY capable of on a stage like The European Championships, with a team like France behind him and in this current form. He might just be unstoppable

Some sexy football incoming over the next few weeks

Thanks
    • spazman's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte DS3
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.2Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2GB Corsair PC6400
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 320gb RAID 0 , 250gb IDE , 160gb IDE, 400bg USB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 7900GX2
      • PSU:
      • 750watt Enermax
      • Case:
      • Akasa Eclipse
      • Monitor(s):
      • 19" LCD 19" CRT
      • Internet:
      • Be Unlimited
    Ennnn gerrr laaand, Ennnn gerrr laaand, Ennnn gerrr laaand
    NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, GBA, DS, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3 60gb, XBOX, XBOX 360, Master System, Game Gear, Mega Drive, Saturn, Dreamcast, PC Engine, Neo Geo CD

Thanks
    Holland aint winning shizzle and spain also continue to dissappoint me internationally. On paper they have one of the best teams in the world but they just cant seem to do anything with it...Holland are the same after terry venables euro 96 england team proceeded to mollest the dutch they have never recovered.

Thanks
    I'd choose King over Carragher, personally. King may be a little inexperienced but has a great range of passing and is very comfortable on the football - something very important at international level.

Registered+
    Thanks
    I think this is Greeces year - come on Nikolaidis, kick some ass ...
    hehe.

Wats ur tale mothergoose?
    Thanks
    • Korky's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35-Pro
      • CPU:
      • Intel Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 160GB WD RE2 RAID0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • HD 4870x2
      • PSU:
      • XFX 850W
      • Case:
      • Cheapo
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista 32bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 18" Hanns.G / 42" Panasonic G20
      • Internet:
      • 10Mbit Cable
    Cant see past France really, worldclass throughout and benched. I worry for england if they got michael owen as a nominee for their greatest striker ever *chuckles* but anyhow, quarter finals should be... england, france, germany, portugal, holland, spain, italy and sweden as my wild card.
    3D Mark 2k1 - 20661

If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in.

Banned
    Thanks
    1:30 today, we find out if Terry plays for England or not.

Lets hope he makes it.

iMc
    Thanks
    Is there a press conferance?
    HEXUS|iMc

Banned
    Thanks
    Well, BBC News said John Terry did train, BBC Online says he didn't train. Suppose no-one really knows yet.

Thanks
    Terry is officially out.
    BBC has confirmed it, says he will be fit for Thursday though
    Knight 1: We are now no longer the Knights who say Ni.
    Knight 2: NI.
    Other Knights: Shh...
    Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say..."Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

Banned
    Thanks
    Yep, failed a fitness test, so its Jamie Car or King.

Oh well.

In a place called VERTIGO CrapshoT's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's not a worry!!Sol will sort Henry out.Stop worrying about them!!!!! They should be worried about us.We have a team full of world class players as well.Campbell was outstanding in the last world cup.He's always up for games like this.Beckham,well we all know what he can do.lol.Scholes is about to hit a hot spot,Lampard was the best midfielder in europe last season,Gerrard will be this tournament's outstanding player !!!!
    Owen and Rooney up front.I'm confident.Frances defenders are all in mid thirties.Owen and rooney will dart past them.Deailly will get sent off.Look at the clown they have in goal for them......Come on get it together lads...It's coming home, it's coming home,it's coming,footballs coming home........
    Farts are like children.....You always love you're Own.!!!
    Wise Men learn from Other people's mistake's...Fool's learn from their OWN.!!!

Banned
    Thanks
    If only we could turn the clock back, to the 1900s. We played the French in 4 Friendlies, in 1906, 1908, 1909 and 1910. We beat them 15-0, 12-0, 11-0 and 10-1.

Something tells me the French have improved since those days.

Still, our overall record is good against the old enemy (Well, Scotland is the old enemy, and Germany the old, old enemy, so I suppose France are the old, old, old enemy). 35 previous meetings, 23 wins for the English, 7 for the French, 5 draws. A 1-1 draw in our last game as well, which was in France back in 2000.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapshoT
    That's not a worry!!Sol will sort Henry out.Stop worrying about them!!!!! They should be worried about us.We have a team full of world class players as well.Campbell was outstanding in the last world cup.He's always up for games like this.Beckham,well we all know what he can do.lol.Scholes is about to hit a hot spot,Lampard was the best midfielder in europe last season,Gerrard will be this tournament's outstanding player !!!!
    Owen and Rooney up front.I'm confident.Frances defenders are all in mid thirties.Owen and rooney will dart past them.Deailly will get sent off.Look at the clown they have in goal for them......Come on get it together lads...It's coming home, it's coming home,it's coming,footballs coming home........
    Its more respect than worry. The French will respect the likes of Beckham, Owen, Scholes, Gerard and Sol, and we in turn, will respect Henry, Zidane, Vierra and Pires.

Both keepers are a bit dodgy. Calamity James and Bartez... not the two best keepers in the tourament by a long shot.

Their defense is the key though; as you say, Desailly is 104 years of age, and Thruam is no spring chicken, and has had a poor season for Juventus. At the end of the day, if we can get a draw out of the game, that will be a fantastic result for England.

Thanks
    I think a draw might be the best result, especially psychologically.

If we lose, all of the pundits and newspapers will say that we never had a chance and that our team is complete rubbish.

If we win, all of the pundits and newspapers will say that we're invincible and well roll over the rest of our opponents with ease.

In a place called VERTIGO CrapshoT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaul
    A 1-1 draw in our last game as well, which was in France back in 2000.
    I remember that day well!!! Twas my WEDDING DAY 2nd September 2000.I sneaked off in to the bar to watch it and I had to keep leaving the match to mingle with the guests and keep the wife happy every 10 minutes lol.Kieron Dyer crossed the ball for Owen to score with a beatiful near-post volley.
    France's morale has been given a kick this week by the press 'cos their boss is going to take over at Spurs,now a couple of their players are saying they are going as well.Wiltord is one of them,can't remember the other.Henry and the other Arsenal players are going to love that!!!
    I think I'm going to have to buy a TV card for my pc as the wife watches big bro so it's going to be a fight when the live matches are on.Even the England matches 'cos the wife isn't bothered about England matches.She likes footie,just she's Scottish and hates England lol
    Farts are like children.....You always love you're Own.!!!
    Wise Men learn from Other people's mistake's...Fool's learn from their OWN.!!!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread Information