• Internet:
      • 200mb Virgin VIVID
    "under maintenance"

Someone got to them

Slippery when wet
    Thanks
    It makes you wonder.....

Thanks
    You lot are so cynical, they probably ran out of bandwidth.

Sublime HEXUS.net
    Thanks
    • Stoo's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Mac Pro
      • CPU:
      • 2*Xeon 5450 @ 2.8GHz, 12MB Cache
      • Memory:
      • 32GB 1600MHz FBDIMM
      • Storage:
      • ~ 2.5TB + 4TB external array
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon HD 4870
      • Case:
      • Mac Pro
      • Operating System:
      • OS X 10.7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Samsung 244T Black
      • Internet:
      • Zen Max Pro
    Or were just "run out"

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoo
    Or were just "run out"

LMAO.

It is quite interesting tho.
    You've got to have a dream, if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?

Thanks
    can someone post the general theme of it for those o fus who ge the under construction page.

Ex-PC enthusiast
    Thanks
    hole in the pentagon was too small for a plane, no plane debris and the locals heard a missile like sound end of
    The Cow by Ogden Nash
    The cow is of the bovine ilk;
    One end is moo, the other, milk.

Title Contender
    Thanks
    maybe they dont wanna admit that someone bazooka'd the place

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    If you use Google's cache feature, the page shows as blank. But check out the source, the text had been commented so it wouldn't appear. Looks a bit messy and some parts are repeated but here's roughly what it said:

THE FOLLOWINGHAS BEEN APPROVED FORTHE PRESENTATION HAS BEEN RATEDSOME MATERIAL MAY CHALLENGE ASSUMPTIONS AND BELIEFSKNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS RECOMMENDEDALL AUDIENCESCRITICAL DISCERNMENT SUGGESTEDCD3052K9/11P E N T A GN S T R I K EAt 8.38amAmerican Airlines Flight 77a Boeing 757 weighing 80 tonsflew into the PentagonIn reality, a Boeing 757 was never foundShortly after impactMinutes later... One hole in the Pentagon and no Boeing 757.Undamaged Cable WindowsIntact WindowsThe very first descriptions - before the mind controlmachine had time to go into action - described something"like a missile" or a craft much smaller than a 757.- "Comments on the Pentagon Strike", Cassiopaeacommuter jetPatterson, 43, said he was watching televisionreports of the Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver fly past the window of his 14th-floorapartment in Pentagon City...commuter jetSteve Patterson, 43, said he was watching televisionreports of the Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver fly past the window of his 14th-floorapartment in Pentagon City...commuter jetSteve Patterson, 43, said he was watching televisionreports of the Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver fly past the window of his 14th-floorapartment in Pentagon City...commuter jetSteve Patterson, 43, said he was watching televisionreports of the Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver fly past the window of his 14th-floorapartment in Pentagon City...commuter jetSteve Patterson, 43, said he was watching televisionreports of the Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver fly past the window of his 14th-floorapartment in Pentagon City...commuter jetSteve Patterson, 43, said he was watching televisionreports of the Trade Center being hit when he saw a silver fly past the window of his 14th-floorapartment in Pentagon City...The plane which sounded like theof a fighter jet, flew over Arlington cemetery so lowthat he thought it was going to land on I-395...high-pitched squealThe plane,headed straight for the Pentagon but was flyingas if coming in for a landing on a nonexistant runway,Patterson said.- Washington Postwhich appeared to hold 8 to 12 people,The plane,headed straight for the Pentagon but was flyingas if coming in for a landing on a nonexistant runway,Patterson said.- Washington Postwhich appeared to hold 8 to 12 people,,PRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSPRESENTSI watched this ...it looked like a commuter plane, two engined...come down from the south real low- Don WrightIt just went "pfff". It wasn't what I would haveexpected for a plane that was not much morethan a football field away from me.- John O'KeefeMy brain could not resolve the fact it was aplane because it only seemed like a small holein the building. No tail. No wings. No nothing.- Steve DeChiaro- Lon Rains, Editor, 'Space News'I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound...I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.It was like a WHOOOSH whoosh,then there was fire and smoke,then I heard a second explosion- Kirk MilburnWe heard what sounded like a missile-Tom Seibert- Michael DiPaulaA bomb had gone off. I could smell the cordite.I knew explosives had been set off somewhere- Don PerkalBuildings don't eat planes. That plane, it just vanished. There should have been parts on the ground... Where are the parts?- SkarletMy mind could not comprehend what happened.Where did the plane go?...But there was no plane visible- Christine PetersonOne thing that's confusing - if it came in the way you described, at an angle, why then are not the wings outside?I mean, the wings would have shorn off.The tail would have shorn off. And yet there's apparently no evidence of the aircraft.""- Reporter, DoD Pentagon News BriefingOne thing that's confusing - if it came in the way you described, at an angle, why then are not the wings outside?I mean, the wings would have shorn off.The tail would have shorn off. And yet there's apparently no evidence of the aircraft.""- Reporter, DoD Pentagon News BriefingOne thing that's confusing - if it came in the way you described, at an angle, why then are not the wings outside?I mean, the wings would have shorn off.The tail would have shorn off. And yet there's apparently no evidence of the aircraft.""- Reporter, DoD Pentagon News Reporter, DoD Pentagon News BriefingOne thing that's confusing - if it came in the way you described, at an angle, why then are not the wings outside?I mean, the wings would have shorn off.The tail would have shorn off. And yet there's apparently no evidence of the aircraft.""- Reporter, DoD Pentagon News BriefingAirplane crashes leave wreckagethey mess up the groundNot at the Pentagon...- CBS News- was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question...It hit the ground""- Tim TimmermanIt was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question...It hit the ground""- Tim TimmermanIt was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question...It hit the ground""- Tim TimmermanIt was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question...It hit the ground""- Tim TimmermanThe Amazing PentalawnThe Pentagon is comprised of five concentric ringsThese are divided into five wedgesThe impact occured in Wedge 1 which had been undergoing rennovation since 1999. Work was within days of completion....before coming to rest in an open-air service passageway- American Forces Press ServiceThe hijacked aircraft slammed through the E, D, and C rings...E RingD RingC RingCan a Boeing 757 punch neat holes through steel reinforced concrete walls?Can a Boeing 757 punch neat holes through steel reinforced concrete walls?Can a Boeing 757 punch neat holes through steel reinforced concrete walls?I didn't see any evidence of the aircraft down there- Terry Mitchell, Audiovisual Division, ASD PAThe E ring collapsed20 minutes after the impactThe subsequent devastation from fire is also evident- ASCEWhat happened to 60 tons of plane and 5,300 gallons of fuel?** NTSBWhat do these small pieces belong to?A Pentagon security camera filmed the impactFive photographs taken approximately one second apart show the approaching aircraftThe first photograph captured an image of the aircraftThe top of the fuselage of the aircraft was no more than approximately 20 ft above the groundOfficiallyThe Boeing was flying at530MPH2 FEETABOVE THE GROUNDImmediately after clearing I-395With no reports of jet blast and wake turbulenceWith no reports of jet blast or wake turbulenceFlight 77 disappeared from radar 45 minutes before the Pentagon attackFlight 77 disappeared from radar 45 minutes before the Pentagon strikeSo what was heading for the Pentagon?The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that it was a military plane- Danielle O'Brien, Dulles ATCThe FBI says Hani Hanjour flew Flight 77 into the PentagonHe could not fly at all.- Former employee, Arizon Flight SchoolThey were clueless.It was clear to me they weren't going to make it as pilots.- Rick Garza,Flight InstructorOther cameras filmed the Pentagon strikeThe Sheraton National Hotel has a rooftop cameraHotel employees sat watching the film in shock and horror several times before the FBI confiscated the video as part of its investigation.- Bill Gertz, Washington TimesThe film has never been releasedJose Velasquez heard the rumble of imminent death overhead...His gas station, open only to Department of Defense personnel, is the last structure between the Pentagon and the hillside...Velasquez says the gas station's security cameras are close enough to the Pentagon to have recorded the moment of impact..."I've never seen what the pictures looked like," he said. "The FBI was here within minutes and took the film."The Virginia Department of Transportion has cameras that would have filmed the aircraft as it flew over I-The films have never been releasedPsycho Boy Jack Dust Brothers ANIMATION WMUSIC What is Fight Club? Dust Brothers This is the New Sh*t Marilyn MansonPsycho Boy Jack Dust Brothers ANIMATION WMUSIC What is Fight Club? Dust Brothers This is the New Sh*t Marilyn MansonPsycho Boy Jack Dust Brothers ANIMATION WMUSIC What is Fight Club? Dust Brothers This is the New Sh*t Marilyn MansonPsycho Boy Jack Dust Brothers -->

Thanks
    I love conspiracy theorists.
    Walked on the moon? There is no moon.

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Did anyone watch that program about how many millions of websites there are dedicated to conspiracy theories? It was SOOO funny!! There are literall billions of them, but who the hell counted them and catagorised them??

Can't remember what was number one now, but they were all up there from who shot Kennedy to Elvis lives, from alien abductions to the previously mentioned moon landings!

Sublime HEXUS.net
    Thanks
    • Stoo's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Mac Pro
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 32GB 1600MHz FBDIMM
      • Storage:
      • ~ 2.5TB + 4TB external array
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon HD 4870
      • Case:
      • Mac Pro
      • Operating System:
      • OS X 10.7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Samsung 244T Black
      • Internet:
      • Zen Max Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazzlad
    I love conspiracy theorists.
    Walked on the moon? There is no moon.
    nooo, it's... There is no Spoon!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoo
    nooo, it's... There is no Spoon!
    There is a spoon, but ma spoon is too big!
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Sublime HEXUS.net
    Thanks
    • Stoo's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Mac Pro
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 32GB 1600MHz FBDIMM