Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And you thought Jade Goody (or to use her Islamic Name Yafat Fhucker) was bad

Thanks
    • htid's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • C2D E6600 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2gb Corsair XMS2
      • Storage:
      • 180gb Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 7900GTX
      • PSU:
      • 500W Seasonic S12
      • Case:
      • Akasa Mirage
      • Monitor(s):
      • 18" Dell
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    And sorry, but parents really ARE to blame for their offspring having attitudes like that.

I don't give a stuff what her dad says about her in the papers, he's hardly going to turn around and admit that they all have white hoods and burn the odd cross here and there, is he?

If it didn't come from her folks, where did it come from?
    I don't agree. Not for every occasion anyway. My best mate is like that (ok he doesn't advocate slavery but he's pretty racist) and his parents are absolutely nothing like that. They have nothing against anybody and dislike any form of racism, yet my mate still turned out like this.

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    just a question, and not meaning to have a go, but why are you still mates with them?

I mean it's different if it's a family member, y'can't choose them, but I couldn't be mates with someone who was properly racist.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

Thanks
    • htid's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • C2D E6600 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2gb Corsair XMS2
      • Storage:
      • 180gb Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 7900GTX
      • PSU:
      • 500W Seasonic S12
      • Case:
      • Akasa Mirage
      • Monitor(s):
      • 18" Dell
    Quote Originally Posted by revol68 View Post
    just a question, and not meaning to have a go, but why are you still mates with them?

I mean it's different if it's a family member, y'can't choose them, but I couldn't be mates with someone who was properly racist.
    Meh i've been mates with him since we were like 4 (i'm now 22) so I don't mind. Really I wouldn't mind anyway, I can't control/don't care what he thinks, that's up to him. Freedom of speech and all that.

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    well your call but freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to be mates with somone spouting ****e.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by revol68 View Post
    well your call but freedom of speech doesn't mean you have to be mates with somone spouting ****e.
    I think that when you've known someone since you were 4 and they're now 22, there aint much you can do about it!
    Check my project <<| Black3D |>>
    Quote Originally Posted by hexah
    Games are developed by teams of talented people and sometimes electronic arts

Thanks
    I seriously doubt it's all her. Sure she's probably a ignorant retard, but im sure Channel 4, would of told her to say crap, to up ratings, etc. There was even a bit in today's paper about it.

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'd been doing a school visit too prospect college in reading, the kids had been amusing me by trying to speak like black rappers.

When i got back to our unoin pub, we where ripping the **** out of one of the little kiddies, to help make us feal like big men. Someone from our unoin thought this was racist, so my self and my friend (me been white, him been "black as my heart" thought we'd have a fun with this intolerent rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish. We where winding him up something cronic, saying all kinds of very racist jokes, in a very serious tone of voice. HE didn't get it, and was taking offense needlessly, the problem is channel 4 can throw a cat amoung the pigeons by the editing style. I really don't think anyone could have those stupid views as genuine beliefs, and not of been bottled.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Thanks
    And if I could be bothered, I'd be ripping into your terrible grasp of the English language, not some kids who are all too easily influenced.

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky King View Post
    And if I could be bothered, I'd be ripping into your terrible grasp of the English language, not some kids who are all too easily influenced.
    I hope you feal like a big man, ripping on someone who has 'special educaitonal needs'.

At least i admit that i rip on things. Hell you should hear some of my dislexic stuff

But seriously, these kids where ****s, i've done activities with difficult children, this place they took your wallet and phone for you, for "safe keeping".

Also we had the decency to do it behind their back... Would get stabbed otherwise!

This just makes me think of the avenue q song "everyones a little bit racist"
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information