• Suit or Brief?
      • Operating System:
      • Brain
      • Monitor(s):
      • I was 1 at skool
      • Internet:
      • 28k Dialup

I love my spam, me!

Yes I do, sadly, as I have no life whatsoever I enjoy reading the drivel on most spam e-mails caught in the filter.
    -- I'm alive office explode off, said modern Boylan with impatience.-- pull M'appari, expansion wrung Simon, bridge Father Cowley said.Love that is singing: ant love's fatally improve dream old sweet song. Bloom
    -- To me! -- bet Yes, Mr key wool Bloom said. Town genethliac traveller. Nothing doi On noise night sense the smooth jutting beerpull week laid Lydia hand lig
    include scared launch -- Mr Dollard, pen they murmured low.

-- ursine face invite Drinking his own daughter stuff? says Joe.brass -- edge I saw him before I met you, hair boiling says I, sloping aro-- dreamed elegantly When is long hospital John going to hang prison that fellow inH. Rumbold, courageous use chance Seven euxine days every day -- Put it there, scratchy citizen, fine obnoxiously says Joe. sip You were and a -- Those are nice fight shame stone soothe things, says the citizen, coming
    The fashionable bulb battle international revolting world dog attended en ma

The fashionable bulb battle international revolting world dog attended en mathroat cross They believe minute in rod, the histrionic scourger almighty, creato-- I produce earth know where he's cart gone, talk says Lenehan, cracking-- O, paddle by God, says attack Ned, fragile hurt you should have seen Bloom I was just concerned waste wine looking round to see who open the happy thou And then there wood miniature large came out upon the air foolishly the sound of Place made shock me doubtful think smash of that equally I suppose. All tarred
    mean Therefore, stupid everyman, look to that last during powder end that is

The debate unusual which ensued walk skirt dived was in its scope and progrgluteal shock PRIVATE CARR sense (Turns hate and calls.) What ho, parson!tin summer growth BLOOM Fish and whip taters. N. g. Ah!BLOOM (With a sour across tenderish hammer smile.) brain oil A little friv MRS BREEN She did, of current support even course, the mistake cat! Don't tell written (Signor glass Maffei, passion pale, cuddly steep in liontamer's costu upheld month (Renewed laughter. bruise lead He mumbles incoherently. Report
    THE lead HONOURABLE MRS MERVYN TALBOYS Very branch proud tired much so! I'
    BLOOM welcome son blindly room (In triumph.) You hear?JOHN made WYSE NOLAN cry time grass There's the man that got away Jamescary (A man in a steep brown card macintosh springs up helpful through a thit NOSEY FLYNN Give blastous us pencil a tune, Bloom. One kill of the old ZOE And more's mother? forsake argue (She agreeable pats reason him offhandedly w support successful scary THE END OF THE WORLD (With a frame Scotch accent.) Wha'l HENRY (In a low comfort repeat ring dulcet voice, guard touching the strings
    THE FLYBILL K. eventually 11. post account uptight no hungrily bills. Strictly confide button THE HOOF bid If you bungle, note Handy instrument Andy, I'll kick yourBELLO (Points surprise to after his whores.) burned army As they are now, so sling A rhythm distance THRONG of substance bearded men, in sad-coloured garments,"It different were well," ship apparatus muttered the repeatedly most iron-visaged of (Bloom, tongue mist roll broken, language closely veiled for the sacrifice,
    COUNCILLOR snake NANNETI blow (Alone pass on side deck, in dark alpaca, STEPHEN To have or not to belief have, worried writing won that is the questi kept loss STEPHEN (With burst awoke exaggerated politeness.) This silken
    (Black Liz, branch pencil a huge effect rooster hatching include in a chalked creason fish LYNCH Let flight him alone. He's spoon back from Paris. CAVALIERS chilly begun mysteriously piscatorial O, so lightly!
    STEPHEN light market (Choking with fright, foolish prose remorse and horror.)quickly A ridden WHORE He grip funny tore his coat. delicious sheep (In strident discord peasants cuddly and concentrate townsmen of mang THE rule motionless CROPPY dress BOY (The rope flown noose round his neck, gri corporal FIRST nose unlock cook WATCH O, I understand, sir. "It different were well," ship apparatus muttered the repeatedly most iron-visaged ofhurt shop price forewent And she took the oath. But Pearl, who lip was a excuse dauntless button angry child, after frowni
    At polish this potato hum wild and rule singular appeal, which indicatedglow risk "Freely, then, and uneven plainly," trodden said the physician, s WALKING account attach in the shadow trick of friend a dream, as it were, and"I throughout will collect level go home with among you," said Mr. Dimmesdale.
    Sometimes you get passages from classic novels, other times its lists of words or plain gibberish.

Any other oddballs out there gain enjoyment from the same or similar pointless exercises?
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen
    When I say go, both walk in the opposite direction for 10 paces, draw handbags, then bitch-slap each other!

Thanks
    • Howard's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5B
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gb OCZ DDR2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 250GB & 500GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Inno3d iChill 7900GS
      • PSU:
      • Antec SmartPower 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 330
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x AG Neovo F419
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mbit
    Yeah

gri corporal FIRST nose unlock cook WATCH O!
    Home cinema: Toshiba 42XV555DB Full HD LCD | Onkyo TX-SR705 | NAD C352 | Monitor Audio Bronze B2 | Monitor Audio Bronze C | Monitor Audio Bronze BFX | Yamaha NSC120 | BK Monolith sub | Toshiba HD-EP35 HD-DVD | Samsung BD-P1400 BluRay Player | Pioneer DV-575 | Squeezebox3 | Virgin Media V+ Box
    PC: Asus P5B | Core2duo 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 PC6400 | Inno3d iChill 7900GS | Auzentech X-Plosion 7.1 | 250GB | 500GB | NEC DVDRW | Dual AG Neovo 19"
    HTPC: | Core2Duo E6420 2.13GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 250GBx2 | Radeon X1300 | Terratec Aureon 7.1 | Windows MCE 2005
    Laptop: 1.5GHz Centrino | 512MB | 60GB | 15" Wide TFT | Wifi | DVDRW

Thanks
    • pr0p4g4nd4's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS ROG Strix B550 Mini ITX
      • CPU:
      • AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
      • Memory:
      • 2x32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600
      • Storage:
      • 2TB+500GB M.2 NVME
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac 1070 Mini
      • PSU:
      • Corsair SF750
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Masterbox NR200P
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10, Arch Linux, macOS Catalina
      • Monitor(s):
      • 4x 27" LG 4K IPS
    wtf?

UKMuFFiN
    Who comes up with this stuff!?

Really I want to know.

Thanks
    An infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of keyboards... it is said that eventually they will come out with the entire workings of Shakespeare, the Bible, and your entire life story but where you are constantly referred to as "Francine" throughout.
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!!!

Not Very Senior Member RavenNight's Avatar
    Thanks
    My current lot seem to have a penchant for Harry Potter...
    AMD 3700+ San Diego @ 2.8GHz | Zalman CNPS 9500LED + Arctic Cooling MX-1 | Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe + Zalman Northbridge | 1024MB DDR RAM (2 x 512MB Corsair XMS Pro TwinX) | Leadtek nVidia 6600GT 128MB | Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Music | 2x80GB Hitachi Deskstar SATA-II (RAID 0) | Gigabyte 3D Aurora Case | Hiper Type-R 580W Modular | Enermax Ultimate Fan Controller| Microsoft Nautral 4000 | Logitech G5 + fUnc 1030| Ideazon Fang | SpeedLink Medusa 5.1 Surround Headset | Samsung SM913N 19" TFT | Compro DVB-T200

"Dell? You get better tech support with a cheese sandwich"

Thanks
    I guess these have codes to determine if your email is active? That's why I like gmail, they allow you to preview the content before you opened it. Down the spam bin.

Thanks
    • Blackmage's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI P67-GD65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core I7 2600k
      • Memory:
      • 8 Gb Hynix DDR3 1333
      • Storage:
      • Crucial m4 120Gb, 2TB Samsung F4
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI HD5830
      • PSU:
      • 700w Coolermaster Gold Plus
      • Case:
      • Xclio/Aplus Windtunnel
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic VX2239WM 22" LCD Monitor
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Broadband 10mbit
    can we have a spam thread?

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UKMuFFiN View Post
    Who comes up with this stuff!?

Really I want to know.
    A lot of it is auto-generated by the spam software, because some earlier anti-spam software used to evaluate spamminess by seeking to assess unique content, and this kind of stuff made the mails look legit to the filters.

And they do it because, statistically, it works. Spam works for the same reason that email is so widely used - as long as you have internet service, email is either very cheap or, more likely, free. So even if you only get a 0.001% rate of response (even if it's only an 'unsubscribe' message) you just gathered 100,000 live email addresses, because as a spammer, you shotgunned 100 million addresses and some people are naive enough to reply.

As for getting 0iD's question about getting "enjoyment" from it, no I don't. It's an emperor-sized pain the the proverbial.

0iD
    Thanks
    • 0iD's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Leave my mother out of it!
      • CPU:
      • If I knew what it meant?
      • Memory:
      • Wah?
      • Storage:
      • Cupboards and drawers
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Slate & chalk
      • PSU:
      • meh
      • Case:
      • Suit or Brief?
      • Operating System:
      • Brain
      • Monitor(s):
      • I was 1 at skool
      • Internet:
      • 28k Dialup
    From a sysadmin point of view yes, it clogs our system & takes far too much time & effort to police. It is a monumental P.I.T.A. generally on the net.

But every now & then it makes me chuckle.
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen
    When I say go, both walk in the opposite direction for 10 paces, draw handbags, then bitch-slap each other!

Thread Information