• Storage:
      • 1TB HGST Travelstar 7K1000
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Intel HD 3000 + Nvidia Geforce GT 555M
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits

Re: News - Three new Bulldozer CPUs slated for Q1 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo75 View Post
    You insult yourself with your constant barrage of nonsensical posts and back-tracking.

I see a benchmark where the i5 2500K has a 40-50% performance lead over an FX-8150.

Now I see a benchmark where the FX-8150 has a 40-50% performance lead over an i5 2500K.

I can find more. Do I have to look or are you finally gonna get this into your head? PS you might want to look at the benchmark again - notice how it's also beating the X6.

I fail to see where I said it can beat an i7 2600K in every scenario. What I do see is one of us continuing to make blanket rubbish statements like "it loses to the X6 every time" or "it's 50% slower than the 2500K". That person isn't me.

I've made a complete and utter mockery of every single point you've made and you must be blind as a bat if you can't see that.
    For someone as uneducated as you show, you sure are stubborn. And insulting only proves how much of a fool you are. I thought the video would teach you something, but some people have personal issues other than just being stubborn and lacking judgement and context following skills. I pity you.

BTW, I loved how the review you linked just proved every single point I made. LOL. You basically link a review as some kind of point, when that same review actually states you are wrong. You would do well to learn to read your own posts. But keep fooling yourself into oblivion.

Oh, and I don't need to insult others to make me feel better as you clearly require to do for personal satisfaction /rolleyes

Thanks
    • Biscuit's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI B450M Mortar
      • CPU:
      • AMD 2700X (Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3)
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Patriot Viper 2 @ 3466MHz
      • Storage:
      • 500GB WD Black
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire R9 290X Vapor-X
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic Focus Gold 750W
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-V359
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 80/20

guys...

seriously...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tribaljet View Post
    For someone as uneducated as you show, you sure are stubborn. And insulting only proves how much of a fool you are. I thought the video would teach you something, but some people have personal issues other than just being stubborn and lacking judgement and context following skills. I pity you.

BTW, I loved how the review you linked just proved every single point I made. LOL. You basically link a review as some kind of point, when that same review actually states you are wrong. You would do well to learn to read your own posts. But keep fooling yourself into oblivion.

Oh, and I don't need to insult others to make me feel better as you clearly require to do for personal satisfaction /rolleyes
    Your taking my dismantling of your nonsense as an insult because your pride is being hurt.

You backtracked on your X6 being faster nonsense, you then turned to Anand's single comment about it being 40-50% slower in ONE single-threaded benchmark while ignoring the fact that it's also 40-50% faster in multi-threaded benchmarks.

You want to compare BD to an i3, check this -

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/434?vs=289

It's pretty clear that BD is streets ahead of the i3. The i3 would barely chalk up a win if it wasn't for sysmark being so crooked (AMD, Nvidia and Via quit the Sysmark benchmark last year - leaving intel as the sole company still registered FYI). BD is faster in 25 benchmarks and slower in 4 (the i3 wins by a small margin in 3 games). You think these 2 cpu's are in the same class?

Have ANY of your points stood up to scrutiny? Not a single one.

Thanks
    • tribaljet's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel HM65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-2820QM
      • Memory:
      • 8GB Transcend DDR3-1600
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits

Your taking my dismantling of your nonsense as an insult because your pride is being hurt.

You backtracked on your X6 being faster nonsense, you then turned to Anand's single comment about it being 40-50% slower in ONE single threaded benchmark while ignoring the fact that it's also 40-50% faster in multithreaded benchmarks.

You want to compare BD to an i3, check this -

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/434?vs=289

It's pretty clear that BD is streets ahead of the i3. The i3 would barely chalk up a win if it wasn't for sysmark being so crooked (AMD, Nvidia and Via quit the Sysmark benchmark last year - leaving intel as the sole company still registered FYI).
    Contrary to your ridiculous attitude, I admitted that I hastened my judgement between the Phenom II X6 CPU and the BD CPU discussed, having honestly corrected such situation without having idiotic attitudes like you started having from then onwards. Seems like you are the one with pride or whatever issues you might have, so my advise is for you to grow up.

You clearly have issues, and the moronic remarks do nothing to correct that. And you blatantly show as lacking brain cells in such a scale that you still aren't able to follow the context in which i3 was introduces in the thread, which wasn't even by me. I don't think you can get any more ridiculous than this. Seriously.

Thanks

Contrary to your ridiculous attitude, I admitted that I hastened my judgement between the Phenom II X6 CPU and the BD CPU discussed, having honestly corrected such situation without having idiotic attitudes like you started having from then onwards. Seems like you are the one with pride or whatever issues you might have, so my advise is for you to grow up.

You clearly have issues, and the moronic remarks do nothing to correct that. And you blatantly show as lacking brain cells in such a scale that you still aren't able to follow the context in which i3 was introduces in the thread, which wasn't even by me. I don't think you can get any more ridiculous than this. Seriously.
    I know it wasn't you who started it however you kept it going. You kept it going on and on by continuing to make ludicrous statements about the i5 being 50% faster, when I clearly showed that BD could also be 50% faster.

Fact is, you don't have a clue about these processors and you are just repeating some tired nonsense you read elsewhere. If you're going to spout your rubbish on tech forums at least get clued up before you do it, otherwise this kind of thing will be happening to you a lot.

Thanks
    • tribaljet's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel HM65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-2820QM
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits

I know it wasn't you who started it however you kept it going. You kept it going on and on by continuing to make ludicrous statements about the i5 being 50% faster, when I clearly showed that BD could also be 50% faster.

Fact is, you don't have a clue about these processors and you are just repeating some tired nonsense you read elsewhere. If you're going to spout your rubbish on tech forums at least get clued up before you do it, otherwise this kind of thing will be happening to you a lot.
    Ah, now you know, yet you disregarded that entirely, fact clearly visible on your posts.

And since you really lack the ability to read, the final words of the Anandtech reviewer stated that a i5 2500K had 40-50% advantage over the FX-8150, his words, yet your synapses must be misfiring and you assume I was the one who actually said that.

The only nonsense I've read so far were your entire posts on this thread, and that is indeed rubbish. Go read a book and educate yourself, since computers don't seem to be your forte.

EDIT: I think from now on I'm going to underline the important parts of my replies to make it easier for you to understand, perhaps add some images to aid your learning.

Gentoo Ricer
    Thanks
    • aidanjt's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Strix Z370-G
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7-8700K
      • Memory:
      • 2x8GB Corsiar LPX 3000C15
      • Storage:
      • 500GB Samsung 960 EVO
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0
      • PSU:
      • EVGA G3 750W
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Define C Mini
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus MG279Q
      • Internet:
      • 240mbps Virgin Cable

Now now, girls, play nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent View Post
    ...every time Creative bring out a new card range their advertising makes it sound like they have discovered a way to insert a thousand Chuck Norris super dwarfs in your ears...

Thanks
    • tribaljet's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel HM65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-2820QM
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits

aidanjt, the quote on your sig is great

Thanks
    • CAT-THE-FIFTH's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Less E-PEEN
      • CPU:
      • Massive E-PEEN
      • Memory:
      • RGB E-PEEN
      • Storage:
      • Not in any order
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVEN BIGGER E-PEEN
      • PSU:
      • OVERSIZED
      • Case:
      • UNDERSIZED
      • Operating System:
      • DOS 6.22
      • Monitor(s):
      • NOT USUALLY ON....WHEN I POST
      • Internet:
      • FUNCTIONAL

And since you really lack the ability to read, the final words of the Anandtech reviewer stated that a i5 2500K had 40-50% advantage over the FX-8150, his words, yet your synapses must be misfiring and you assume I was the one who actually said that.
    Anandtech said the following:

"Single threaded performance is my biggest concern, and compared to Sandy Bridge there's a good 40-50% advantage the i5 2500K enjoys over the FX-8150"

I don't see why you are beating a dead horse,when this discussion has been had months ago on Hexus. There is nothing more you are adding which none of us don't know or even had a joke about all ready.

I have a Core i3 2100 myself,and the FX6000 and FX8000 series in instances is faster.The FX6000 and FX8000 series do worse in lightly threaded applications,but TBH it was no difference than the old Core i3 500 and Core i5 700 series versus the Phenom II X4 900 series and X6 1000 series arguments in 2010. Even the previous generation Core i5,Core i7 and Phenom II X6 CPUs are quicker in many instances than the current Core i3 CPUs.Even in HandBrake my old Q6600 running at 3GHZ is still faster than a Core i3 2100.

The SB Core i3 CPUs are good for the price but are not ideal in all situations either. They do have their weaknesses too but due to flip-flop,people seem to want to brush over these.

Thanks
    • tribaljet's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel HM65
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7-2820QM
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 Pro 64bits

Ok CAT-THE-FIFTH, but I wasn't talking about the i3 at all.

And I wasn't aware there had been this same discussion previously, so I assume all points were made back then.

Team HEXUS.net
    Thanks

People,

This thread has gone off-topic and been debased into a forum for personal slights.

12. Received thanks from:

Hicks12 (22-02-2012),KeyboardDemon (22-02-2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information