Quote Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I think you have it wrong, ME2 & ME3 DLC content is not available from Steam, it has only just become available on Origin after being exclusively sold from the Bioware shop, since the games launched.
Or whichever place has it for sale in an all-in-one-all-inclusive-everything-you-could-possibly-want-all-together-in-the-one-package version for a few quid. Steam always has a sale anyway, so I assume anything I bought in a sale was from Steam. I so rarely touch EA Origin or Uplay and hardly ever find Humble/GoG games these days either...

But I really don't care who has it on sale or whether it's exclusive or not... I care about not paying £70 for half of a £10 game and being forced to pay stupid money for the DLC that should have been included in the first place.

I must sincerely apologise to you and your people, for my offensively gross negligence in mis-stating the exact, precise source of my discounted sales items and shall make appropriate amendments to my original post whenever I can be bothered...