Which is always a popular topic for a game, eh?

Time to break out the fava beans and a nice chianti, SEGA have announced 'Condemned', an ultra-realistic game for the next generation of consoles and PC.... so it says here.

Developed by award-winning Monolith Productions, the game allows you to experience an unnatural level of psychological tension as using your instincts, forensic tools, and melee combat to track serial killers and bring them to justice.
Melee combat? If I'm going up against a serial killer I want the biggest damn gun I can find... like Will Smith at the end of Men In Black... that huge silver thing, big enough to take out the moon!

Play as Ethan Thomas, an FBI agent in the Serial Crimes Unit (SCU), whose pursuit of relentless serial killers leads him through detailed urban environments filled with deadly sociopaths who lurk on the periphery of humanity.
Ah, well that doesn't sound so bad... pretty much like a walk home through south London after the last bus has gone...

Slated for a winter release and developed by Monolith, this could well be one to keep an eye out for.