Thread: Not entirely happy at the way my order is being processed.

Thanks

Not entirely happy at the way my order is being processed.

Could someone look into this please. I am feeling increasingly frustrated.

I'm currently taking a few days of work (I go back on Thursday) and thought that this would be an ideal time to place an order while I am here to sign for the items. This is feeling increasingly unlikely.

I made an order last Wednesday night /early hours of Thursday morning - to give items more than enough time to arrive.

---

This is the chronology of events (from my perspective):

Thursday 1AM - Placed an order... all items "in stock" and advised Friday delivery date.

Thursday 9AM - Payment processed (unsurprisingly, good service up until this point)

Friday 9AM - My order appears to have been ignored for 24 hours - making next day delivery impossible

Received an email saying both the HDD and Case were out of stock.

Received a follow up email saying that the stock on the HDD was overdue by a week . .. and yet I have never seen it show as "not in stock" (before or since) on your website. If it is not in stock and supplies are delayed - I dont think it is fair to suggest that it should have next day delivery.

Decided to wait and hope for the best.

Monday 10.30AM - Sent off a customer service ticket requesting an update of any outsanding items(expecting the case to have arrived but for the HDD to be outstanding).

Monday 11.00 AM - Prompt response - but reply said that the issue was that the Graphics card was out of stock. I had never been made aware of that issue. There was no expected stock date so presumably my order would have been waiting indefinitely if I had not asked.

Monday 11.30 AM - Paid extra for an alternatively branded card just so that I can get my order shipped in time.

Received a few emails saying my payment had been rejected despite me clearly saying in my ticket that I paid via PayPal and that I would need to authorise any top-up.

Had to call the support line - PayPal issue resolved.

Monday 8.00 PM - Order not dispatched

Tuesday 11.00 AM - Order not dispatched
    -----

So... from my perspective, I feel I have done everything reasonable to get my order shipped in a timely manner - but it still hasn't been dispatched.

Please can someone urgently look into this for me and tell me what the problem actually is.

Thanks

Re: Not entirely happy at the way my order is being processed.

ThePassenger

I can only apologies for the delay, which was due to the LN 36408 , there was 1 piece showing as in stock, however there was a 3XS System order placed the day before, which took this last piece. As it was a System order the order isn't picked straight away and so the item still showed as saleable.

I can confirm your order has been amended with the LN 29276 and the payment issues have been resolved.

Your order is on track to ship tonight for delivery tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay.

Best Regards

Thread Information