Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Asus P5K Deluxe due date ?

Thanks
    just been told this item IS in stock, but its now in your other warehouse but won't be coming over until 2:00pm so will probably not be available today either.

Tempted to cancel both my outstanding orders with you now - if I had confidence in getting a refund in a timley manner I would have do so this second.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    ikonia,

I was just about to update this thread

If its this board your referring to:

http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...oductID=591501

Then the stock hasnt arrived as yet and I am unsure who advised you otherwise, I shall check with our Goods in department shortly to see if the goods arrived late yesterday but havent been booked in as yet.

Regards,

Thanks
    a girl in customer support told me it was in your other ware house and would be coming across at 2pm today. I have no doubt you where about to update the thread, I'm more concerned about the fact that you are being let down but what appears to be numerous suppliers on pretty much anything ranging from popular boards to random PSU's
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    Hi :
    My order has been dispatched yesterday , could you check if the right main board been sent .

cheers

형성

Thanks
    ikonia

Please don't sensationalise this

This is NOT a general problem

Thanks
    HyeonSeong,

Please PM me your invoice number and I shall check for you.

Thanks
    I'm not sensationlising anything.

I've seen threads this week detailing supply problems for multiple items ranging from popular boards like this through to random parts like PSU's.

http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...23&postcount=1
    Sstone Black TJ08B Temjin Case (ETA 10/08)
    Noctua NF-S12-800 120MM 800rpm (No fix ETA)

http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...69&postcount=1
    unspecified items

http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.h...=1php?t=115186
    unspecified items - poster says this is the 3rd order on the run this has happened with

http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...95&postcount=1
    full system build delayed due to parts

I'm not sensationalising anything - there where plenty others on the forum from the last 2 weeks. some that where a bit unclear so I didn't quote them.

The perception is that this is happening a lot with random products.

And your accounts department is dire at dealing with refunds. I've been told that I'm now fully up to date with my 3 outstanding refunds (count them 3 !) without anyone being able to offer an explination why it took 2 months for one of the refunds and why I had to chase approx 4 times for the others.....
    Again the perception is that your refund system is more often than not very slow and has to be chased.
    Last edited by ikonia; 08-08-2007 at 11:19 AM.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    HyeongSeong,

I can confirm that the correct motherboard has been sent.

The goods should be with you during the course of the day.

Thanks
    ikonia

The threads quoted are either delayed due to a " volume of orders " or stock has been allocated away as payment has not been authorsied

Nothing to do with failed ETA's from the manufacturer

Even so there are 3 threads you have posted only based on the user first post not taking into consideration the explanations posted after

So yes you are wrong and there is no problem

Generalising problems based on a handful of comments, which is wrong and IS sensationalising

Even so 4 posts from thousands of shipped orders per day - There is no problem dude

I can assure everyone there is NOT A GERNERAL PROBLEM with ETA's from our suppliers/manufacturers- We buy directly from most manufacturers cutting out the suppliers when we can to prevent these problems.

Any delays in stock can also be explained by the goods arriving but taking longer than expected to be physically booked...This is something the warehouse expansion will also help

Your perception is your own opinion but not based on facts

Regards
    Last edited by Chris P; 08-08-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks
    The problem I'm refering to is your general stock issues, the supplier issue is a seperate problem and I will agree with you that, that is not the norm.....stock issues on the other hand...
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    ikonia,

I have just checked with our goods in department and been advised that the delivery has arrive however the boards wasnt included from our suppliers - therefore it looks as though our suppliers are also struggling getting this specific motherboard.

We however have had a delivery from the 1st suppliers and I have requested that the delivery from them is checked to see if the P5K Deluxe from them, I should have a further update shortly after 1pm for you.

The problem I'm refering to is your general stock issues, the supplier issue is a seperate problem and I will agree with you that, that is not the norm.....stock issues on the other hand...
    How do you get to this conclusion, obviously if our suppliers are out of stock of a specific item which seems to be the case with this motherboard then how do we get the stock to sell??
    Last edited by Carlh; 08-08-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    I got to that conculsion as normally when you say something is coming in - it comes in so your relation ship with your suppliers is normally fine. So with regard to the missing motherboard your being let down by multiple suppliers, which is an unusual and granted rare occurence.

However in my opinion your general stock managment system is currently not working and many reasons such as your warehouse change have been given for that. This situation with this board is rare, but the items not in stock or going out of stock causing delays does not seem as rare. I hope that clarifies the situations I'm complaining about.

Thank you for checking up on this. I look forward to your update
    Last edited by ikonia; 08-08-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: changed the word response to "update" as to not sound like looking for a response to my critisism rather the order.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    any update, as its 3:00 now?
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    ikonia,

I have check and both deliveries from 2 seperate suppliers have not included this motherboard.

As have received an order from both suppliers which both were missing this motherboard I am presuming that they are struggling getting stock from Asus for which ever reason.

I know we have a lot of customers waiting for this specific motherboard therefore I am trying to contact Asus later and find out what the current stock situation is regarding that model of board.
    Last edited by Carlh; 08-08-2007 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    If I want to cancel both my outstanding order with you guys now, please state the turn around for the refund on both orders. I'm asking this due to the problems I've had with the last 3 refunds and these two orders with you account to a reasonable sum of money.

I've found two other places with the items in stock, and I'm dissapointed that two of your suppliers sent you items but didn't put this item in, nor did they warn you up front that this item was in.
    Last edited by ikonia; 08-08-2007 at 03:32 PM. Reason: corrected wording
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    I should also mention, despite my obvious frustration and dissapointment with this order. I do actually appriciate the effort you have gone to get this informatin and attempt to put things back on track.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thread Information