Thread: The Scan Experience

Registered+
    Thanks

The Scan Experience

Im not one for fawning or faint praise. Hell, Im not even one to post in forums usually. But for these people Im willing to make an extra effort even if it is only typing a few words.

I've dealt with a fair view companies in my adult life and never have I experienced customer service like Scans.

When I was looking into buying a new system my choices came down to Scan and Mesh, simply because others,such as Dell didn't offer AMD or like AlienWare,priced their systems as if they were made of solid gold.
    For the same spec machine, the Mesh machine was about £300 less and offered a few extras the Scan machine didn't. However, site after site I came across had people fed up of the way they were treated by Mesh customer service and any reviews of Scans customer service were positive, so for peace of mind, I went with the Scan.

The "Scan experience" started with my order. I placed my order by phone and the sales man, who could have easily taken my money and stayed quiet, pointed out that there were discounts on a few things on my order. Suddenly my £300 extra cost went down by an odd £100.

In the week I've had my system I've had three issues come up in that time -all of which had nothing to do with the quality of product sold or the Scan build but problems from the original manufacturer. The level of the response I recieved, the replies to my continuous questions and the ability to answer all my questions without being dismissive or vague but in an informative manner (esp. Ben) made me feel like a valued customer, a phrase oft heard but seldom meant.

It could be deemed sad to write a post glorifying something that you would expect from any company you purchase from. However, it is so rare that when you do come across it, at this level, its almost shocking.

So anyway, thanks for all your help guys.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saracenvii
    Im not one for fawning or faint praise. Hell, Im not even one to post in forums usually. But for these people Im willing to make an extra effort even if it is only typing a few words.

I've dealt with a fair view companies in my adult life and never have I experienced customer service like Scans.

When I was looking into buying a new system my choices came down to Scan and Mesh, simply because others,such as Dell didn't offer AMD or like AlienWare,priced their systems as if they were made of solid gold.
    For the same spec machine, the Mesh machine was about £300 less and offered a few extras the Scan machine didn't. However, site after site I came across had people fed up of the way they were treated by Mesh customer service and any reviews of Scans customer service were positive, so for peace of mind, I went with the Scan.

The "Scan experience" started with my order. I placed my order by phone and the sales man, who could have easily taken my money and stayed quiet, pointed out that there were discounts on a few things on my order. Suddenly my £300 extra cost went down by an odd £100.

In the week I've had my system I've had three issues come up in that time -all of which had nothing to do with the quality of product sold or the Scan build but problems from the original manufacturer. The level of the response I recieved, the replies to my continuous questions and the ability to answer all my questions without being dismissive or vague but in an informative manner (esp. Ben) made me feel like a valued customer, a phrase oft heard but seldom meant.

It could be deemed sad to write a post glorifying something that you would expect from any company you purchase from. However, it is so rare that when you do come across it, at this level, its almost shocking.

So how much did they pay you to write that

or is it lee or pands in disguise?

Registered+
    Thanks
    Thats it, ruin a perectly good post with your mockery!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saracenvii
    ALWAYS a pleasure your post is very much appreciated and I will pass this to all Scan staff via e-mail.

Many thanks and very glad to see you are happy with your system!

Kind Regards,

Kaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni
    What the hell does "WTH" mean

Thanks
    I'm in complete agreement with saracenvii and no i don't work for scan. I've just bought a new system too and its running really well. Customer service has been excellent throughout the ordering process and so far after sales care is just as good. I've got one problem with my system at the moment which i have submitted to technical support but i think it will be fairly easy to clear up, so i'm not too worried.

Anyway Good Job Scan

Andy

Thanks
    You should try queuing up on a saturday morning.

God bless you q-collect

P.S. I love Scan..

Ahem.

Thread Information