Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everton 1 - Arsenal 4: Wake Up Moyes!!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Re: Everton 1 - Arsenal 4: Wake Up Moyes!!!!

Droga a few seasons ago had everyone beat in the diving stakes. Back when he was crap.

Thanks
    • j.o.s.h.1408's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i7 920 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 3GB DDR RAM
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung F1, 500GB Seagate baracuda + 320gb Seagate PATA +150GB WD PATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 480GTX SC edition
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 600W Module PSU FTW
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A7010B (the rolls royce of pc cases)
      • Operating System:
      • vista ultimate edition and windows xp
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22inch 2005FPW dell monitor
      • Internet:
      • 24mb BE There Broadband

Quote Originally Posted by midzt View Post
    I would rate Drogba and most of the Chelsea team with that over that tbh, I don't think Arsenal are the main culprits at all.
    But you're first point of argument in your opening was laughing at Moyes and how he suggested Fabregas was feigning injury, when now you have admitted that he has.....

Yeah, I do support Spurs, but tbh, you being top atm doesn't really bother me too much. I'm a fan of football first, and you play good football, no one denies it. What does annoy me is how Arsenal fans don't care about the cheating that goes on at your club, not so much this year, but in past years. You joke about how Wenger never sees anything...when Zokora dived that one time, I was acutally ashamed that he was a Spurs player.

EDIT: We had a shocker of a season until a few weeks ago. We've under performed majorly, but even the most die hard Arsenal fan can't not admit that you were lucky to get all three points the other day.
    same goes for spurs fans. they dont care if their players cheat too. almost every team cheats in some way and the fan never admits it or just jokes about it, thats football for you mate. dont say its just us arsenal fans that are like that.

im an arsenal fan and i admit we was lucky to beat spurs. im not embaressed about out slender win againts u because it makes it sweater for us because we played poor and still won lol. imagine if we did play well. game would of been over in the first half mate. spurs fans should not dream and kid themselves that they are in the same level as us

Thanks

For the last few weeks I've been feeling that there's been a lack of high level intellectual debate in my life. This thread has shown me exactly why- because I'm not a football supporter.

So, as a n00b, who do you reckon I should support?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    Did you see the game? or more to the point Yakubu?

The bloke spent most of the game rolling around on the floor even though no-one went near him. The guy continually dived trying to con the ref!
    Your defence for your team diving was that the others were doing the same? Oh well that's OK then. Great justification. Carry on.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    For the last few weeks I've been feeling that there's been a lack of high level intellectual debate in my life. This thread has shown me exactly why- because I'm not a football supporter.

The n00biest thing to do would be the glory hunter route. Simply pick the team at the top of the league and 'support' them.

Splash

Quote Originally Posted by j.o.s.h.1408 View Post
    maybe he diddnt stab arsenal in the back BUT his career is going downhill from the sounds of it
    Well, he certainly has more competition for a place. I've not looked at the stats as yet but... it's a marathon, not a sprint. And also...

Quote Originally Posted by splash
    Still waiting to see your FA qualification btw.
    Rave - my suggestion is that you put the names of seaside towns into a hat and pick one out - you should get an interesting one that way.

Thanks
    • Blitzen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT iX38 QuadGT
      • CPU:
      • Intel Quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz : 30 Degrees Idle - 41-46 Degrees Load
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 1GB OCZ Platinum PC6400 @ 4-4-4-12
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 500GB Samsung Spinpoints - RAID 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 285
      • PSU:
      • Enermax MODU 82+ 625W
      • Case:
      • Antec Nine Hundred
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic Q22wb 22" Widescreen - 5ms
      • Internet:
      • O2 premium @ 17mb

Quote Originally Posted by midzt View Post
    I would rate Drogba and most of the Chelsea team with that over that tbh, I don't think Arsenal are the main culprits at all.
    But you're first point of argument in your opening was laughing at Moyes and how he suggested Fabregas was feigning injury, when now you have admitted that he has.....

Yeah, I do support Spurs, but tbh, you being top atm doesn't really bother me too much. I'm a fan of football first, and you play good football, no one denies it. What does annoy me is how Arsenal fans don't care about the cheating that goes on at your club, not so much this year, but in past years. You joke about how Wenger never sees anything...when Zokora dived that one time, I was acutally ashamed that he was a Spurs player.

EDIT: We had a shocker of a season until a few weeks ago. We've under performed majorly, but even the most die hard Arsenal fan can't not admit that you were lucky to get all three points the other day.

Like i said....Eboue isnt popular here at all because of his antics. No-one likes a diver.
    Do you think Cesc shouldve just shrugged it off then and let Arteta get away with it? I dont.
    Its an unfortunate part of the game now and there isnt a single team in any league that isnt effected by it......sad state of affairs but true.

I dont think we were lucky to get three points. We scored when required and saved a penalty.
    On the other hand...i think Spurs were unlucky to get nothing from the game so i agree to an extent as you cant tell me you deserved to win. A draw yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post

Spurs of course.

Thanks
    • iranu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus Gene VI
      • CPU:
      • 4670K @4.3Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb Samsung Green
      • Storage:
      • 1x 256Gb Samsung 830 SSD 2x640gb HGST raid 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX620W Modular
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Silencio 352
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 ultimate 64 bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" DELL Ultrasharp U2312HM
      • Internet:
      • 16mb broadband

The best thing that can happen for Arsenal is for Eboue to go to the African nations tournament and Arsenal find a replacement. He doesn't convince me and his antics do nothing to enhance his reputation.

I did write a long comment with regard to the OP but attempted to post a few days ago and FF when all doolaly on me and I lost it, so I'll surmise.

On Moyes - Respect you. Playing well includes defending well.

Cards - Dangerous play, whether two footed "tackles", or raised arms is dangerous play and deserves a red card - intended or not.

Players that fake injury should be dealt with by the referee and/or FA and punished retrospectively if need be.

Signed a gooner.
    "Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be." Frank Zappa. ----------- "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike." Huang Po.----------- "A drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind", - Ride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information