• Operating System:
      • Win 7 ultimate 64 bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" DELL Ultrasharp U2312HM
      • Internet:
      • 16mb broadband

Re: Madness? This is London!

Quote Originally Posted by usxhe190 View Post
    ibm, you are suucch a smart cookie and i totally agree - Britain should use profiling (i.e. search for a future crime with no evidence) for EVERYTHING (racical/cultural/age/religious).

e.g
    the following people should be subjected to more checks (e.g. police, employment, education, immigration, etc)

black people = more likely to commit crime
    white people = more likely to be pedofiles
    old people = more likely to have accidents
    people from manchester = more likely to steal
    people buying FPS games = more likely to be violent
    women = more likely to be pregrant
    men = more likely to get drunk
    people watching die hard/transformers = more likely to be violent
    homo sapiens = more likely to swear/be stupid/violent/etc

we should implement the above immediately?!?! lol

edit - btw - just to emphasis one thing, they want to use profiling BEFORE any crime is commited and with no evidence. Profiling to catch a criminal AFTER a crime has been commited has always been done and noone complains about that.

and, ibm, since you advocate profiling for future actions, i hope you like to be profiled yourself!!
    What a rubbish post. Accidents, pregnancy or drunkenness are not crimes, there's no data to suggest that playing FPS or watching violent movies makes people more violent to any degree and the Manchester one again is stupid. False analogy and Red Herrings do not give any weight to your argument.

The whole point of the Police is to prevent crime and not just catch criminals after the act. Something alot of Polititians, Senior policemen and the some members of the public fail to realise. Profiling whether it uses race or the colour of someones car is perfectly legitimate if it is shown that those profiles are likely to fit the description, that's the whole point!. They are not going to stop every young, black male on the street. They will target the ones they know to be criminals and the ones that look like criminals plus some random searches. Bear in mind it now takes 30 minutes of paper work for each person stopped so it's not done lightly.

I will also add that the problem with modern policing is the approach. As has been pointed out above, the police can be rude and aggressive without reason, infact I find this more the norm. If they weren't all tooled up as if they were policing Basra, were trained properly to deal with human beings and walked a beat rather than run around in Astras they would get alot more support from the whole populace.

The other issue is the black population they police, which are usually hostile and have the classic belief of victimisation . Ooh we're being oppressed! What should be happening in these high gun crime areas is education at primary and secondary level by the police about why and how they stop people and reassure the populace that they are there to benefit them not victimise them.
    "Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be." Frank Zappa. ----------- "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike." Huang Po.----------- "A drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind", - Ride.

Thanks

Um.... iranu....

"women = more likely to be pregrant"

I know sarcasm doesn't come across in text very well but, seriously...
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iranu View Post
    What a rubbish post. Accidents, pregnancy or drunkenness are not crimes, there's no data to suggest that playing FPS or watching violent movies makes people more violent to any degree and the Manchester one again is stupid. False analogy and Red Herrings do not give any weight to your argument.

lol, iranu you are soooo wrong!!! i am sooooooo for profiling future crime without evidence. In fact, I love such type of profiling so much, it shouldn't just be used for crime, I want it to be used for EVERYTHING (e.g. police, education, etc)!!

i.e.

black people = more crime!! = more stop and search!!
    white people = more pedofiles!! = more check for being teachers!!
    old people = more accidents!! = more check for driving!!
    people from manchester = more crime!! = more check by looking at where you live!!
    people buying FPS games = more violent!! = get records of those people at local PLAY store!!
    women = more pregrant!! = lower productivity!! = more checks for women to get a job!!
    men = more drunks!! = lower productivity!! = more checks for men to get a job!!
    people watching die hard/transformers = more violent!! = more checks on ibm!!
    homo sapiens = more likely to swear/be stupid/violent/etc = more checks on every person on this earth!!

They are not going to stop every young, black male on the street. They will target the ones they know to be criminals and the ones that look like criminals plus some random searches. Bear in mind it now takes 30 minutes of paper work for each person stopped so it's not done lightly.
    lol - yes, that's why i soooooo want profiling to be used for other circumstances not just crime (because if profiling works for crime, it should work for everything else!!)!

e.g. get the police to do random searches on people (not everyone because it takes 30mins to do and so its not done lightly) in PLAY for buying FPS games! lol

lol - edit - just to be out of character and be clear to you, iranu, i don't like profiling such as this (i.e. black = more crime) when a crime has NOT been committed.

why? because if you can profile a guy because he is black, you can profile a manchester guy because he lives in manchester

(and i would be pretty pissed off if they did a stop and search on me just because i live in some high crime area and for no apparent crime already committed)
    Last edited by usxhe190; 22-10-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks

Is black peoples more dangerous? DNA TEST!!!1111 lolz!

Thanks

That made me laugh actually....

Registered+
    Thanks

Black people are not treated as equal in this country.
    Not by whites or any other ethnicity. Especially Asians.
    And not ANYWHERE else in Europe either.
    Black people were brought out of Africa to work as slaves.
    And that has not changed.
    They are here to do the labour, irrespective of being second or third generation.
    They are not here to give birth to a new black generation of rulers.
    I mean, can you really see any ethnicity AGREEING to be ruled even in part by any other than their own?

Black Africa suffers from weak, destitute, disease-ridden, uneducated and sometimes corrupt populations and leaders.

To be equal anywhere they need to first have strength in their own continent.

How can anyone still say immigration is some sort of kindness?
    It's a business deal.
    And the average Englishman is being pushed to the limit.
    He is angry with the instability of multi-culture and the irresponsibility of mass movements of human beings into an unprepared and sovereign territory.

This situation will continue to get worse.

Non-whites are NOT here to be equal.
    That is immigration.

Thanks

...and that was a party political broadcast to you by David Cameron's Conservative Party...

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Thanks
    • iranu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus Gene VI
      • CPU:
      • 4670K @4.3Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb Samsung Green
      • Storage:
      • 1x 256Gb Samsung 830 SSD 2x640gb HGST raid 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX620W Modular
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Silencio 352
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 ultimate 64 bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" DELL Ultrasharp U2312HM
      • Internet:
      • 16mb broadband

Quote Originally Posted by usxhe190 View Post
    lol, iranu you are soooo wrong!!! i am sooooooo for profiling future crime without evidence. In fact, I love such type of profiling so much, it shouldn't just be used for crime, I want it to be used for EVERYTHING (e.g. police, education, etc)!!

i.e.

black people = more crime!! = more stop and search!!
    white people = more pedofiles!! = more check for being teachers!!
    old people = more accidents!! = more check for driving!!
    people from manchester = more crime!! = more check by looking at where you live!!
    people buying FPS games = more violent!! = get records of those people at local PLAY store!!
    women = more pregrant!! = lower productivity!! = more checks for women to get a job!!
    men = more drunks!! = lower productivity!! = more checks for men to get a job!!
    people watching die hard/transformers = more violent!! = more checks on ibm!!
    homo sapiens = more likely to swear/be stupid/violent/etc = more checks on every person on this earth!!

lol - yes, that's why i soooooo want profiling to be used for other circumstances not just crime (because if profiling works for crime, it should work for everything else!!)!

e.g. get the police to do random searches on people (not everyone because it takes 30mins to do and so its not done lightly) in PLAY for buying FPS games! lol

lol - edit - just to be out of character and be clear to you, iranu, i don't like profiling such as this (i.e. black = more crime) when a crime has NOT been committed.

why? because if you can profile a guy because he is black, you can profile a manchester guy because he lives in manchester

(and i would be pretty pissed off if they did a stop and search on me just because i live in some high crime area and for no apparent crime already committed)
    usxhe190 - that wasn't clear to me when I read your first post I quoted several times (and checked for sarcasm) and it still isn't clear now and still isn't after this post. On the one hand you say you want more profiling because it works (even for silly things) then you say you are against profiling because no crime has been committed see my bold I fail to follow your logic.
    "Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be." Frank Zappa. ----------- "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike." Huang Po.----------- "A drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind", - Ride.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iranu View Post
    usxhe190 - that wasn't clear to me when I read your first post I quoted several times (and checked for sarcasm) and it still isn't clear now and still isn't after this post. On the one hand you say you want more profiling because it works (even for silly things) then you say you are against profiling because no crime has been committed see my bold I fail to follow your logic.
    dont worry about it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Berry View Post
    Black people are not treated as equal in this country.
    Not by whites or any other ethnicity. Especially Asians.
    And not ANYWHERE else in Europe either.
    Black people were brought out of Africa to work as slaves.
    And that has not changed.
    They are here to do the labour, irrespective of being second or third generation.
    They are not here to give birth to a new black generation of rulers.
    I mean, can you really see any ethnicity AGREEING to be ruled even in part by any other than their own?

Black Africa suffers from weak, destitute, disease-ridden, uneducated and sometimes corrupt populations and leaders.

To be equal anywhere they need to first have strength in their own continent.

How can anyone still say immigration is some sort of kindness?
    It's a business deal.
    And the average Englishman is being pushed to the limit.
    He is angry with the instability of multi-culture and the irresponsibility of mass movements of human beings into an unprepared and sovereign territory.

This situation will continue to get worse.

Non-whites are NOT here to be equal.
    That is immigration.
    you are such a smart cookie lol since you are so smart, i am sure you are smart enough to know how to deal with people who are 50%black and 50%white? should their left hand be whipping the right hand so that the right hand does the manual labour (while the left hand holds a cup of English tea)?

an even more tricky question - what about people who are 99%white and 1%black?
    Last edited by usxhe190; 22-10-2007 at 11:32 PM.

G4Z
    Thanks
    • G4Z's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA 965P-DS3
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 4gb DDR2 5300
      • Storage:
      • 2.5Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte HD4870 512mb
      • PSU:
      • Tagan 470W
      • Case:
      • Thermaltake Tsunami Dream
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dual Acer 24" TFT's
      • Internet:
      • 16mb sky ADSL2

usxhe190 you are such a troll, you did the same thing in that faith school thread.
    HEXUS FOLDING TEAM It's EASY

Registered+
    Thanks

Quote:
    "you are such a smart cookie lol since you are so smart, i am sure you are smart enough to know how to deal with people who are 50%black and 50%white? should their left hand be whipping the right hand so that the right hand does the manual labour (while the left hand holds a cup of English tea)?

an even more tricky question - what about people who are 99%white and 1%black? "

Numbers. That is the only significant word. Dealing with the problem is dealing with numbers. Numbers coming into this country scares people. The impact is first-hand.
    And it is what changes peoples attitude towards immigration and minorities.
    It is a visceral and instinctive reaction. Which means two things.
    Firstly that it isn't necessairily logical or 'humane'.
    And secondly that it wont ever go away.

'Dispatches' today spoke of how one in five children can't read well enough after primary school to follow lessons in secondary school. And so they become the worst of what we see on the streets.
    And also today it was estimated that at least 75million people will live in this country by 2050. Mainly due to immigration.
    The question the B.N.P. will ask is why are we housing, educating and generally focusing on immigrants/asylum seekers when our own childern are yet to be satisfactorily prepared for life.
    (And no answer here will be good enough for those ever increasing numbers of parents who's children cannot read)

"Stop ALL immigration and asylum until what we have have been properly settled", said U.K.i.p. a few weeks back.
    That was said years ago but those who said it were called racist.
    U.K.i.p. were not called racist today because today it is the majority call. (With many wanting it actively reversed.)

In the Swiss general election the right-wing just got the biggest majority in Switzerland's history. On an anti-immigration policy. They had always had that policy, so why now are they in power?
    Because the problems with immigration are AFFECTING real people. It is not that the people are tricked by lies.
    Similarly the B.N.P. recently came a close second in an (obviously) media scarce result:
    "You will be interested to hear the latest local council by-election result from the East Midlands. Last night (Thursday 18th October) in Church Gresley Ward (South Derbyshire Council) the BNP scored an impressive 35% and came a good second, having never stood in the seat before. The full result is:

Gordon Rhind (Lab) 639 (-24%)
    Richard Fallows (BNP) 516 - BNP Percentage: 35.4%
    Beatrice Eaton (Con) 304 (-12%)

This shows just how fast the BNP's support is growing. In the local elections just a few months ago we didn't even have a candidate for this seat, but just a few months later we not only stand but thrash the Tories and build a good base to try and win next time."

It is simple. The average white male/Englishman will not suffer the terminal decline of his country AND immigration.
    And he is seeing that immigration (not immigrants-though that wont matter) have now a clearly detrimental effect to all but the minority.

P.S. If you don't look black/the right sort of black in a black country, don't look Asian/the right sort of Asian in an Asian country, or white/the right sort of white in a European country, then to a greater or lesser degree you will always be treated differently.
    And those differences can be as subtle as hiring your own colour before another
    or as stark as a holocaust. (Dispite those persecuted having been in the country for generations, and indeed fighting and dying for the same.)

We have the subtle kind so far in this country.
    I believe if immigration isn't stopped we will creep further and further towards the other.

Thanks

Oh shut up.

The only black people in England I know who aren't treated equally are those who believe they're not "The white man is keeping me down" attitude. The only racist remarks I've heard publically stated in the last 5 years have been from asian and black males toward white males.

Racisism as a whole is dead in this Country (there are still some idiots mind) EDIT Mixed up typing! *but generally not aimed at*/EDIT toward black people - newer immigrants are going through the early stages that are difficult - but what do you expect?

When I move to America I'm not expecting any handouts - I'm going there, and I'll work there and pay my taxes. So should everyone moving country.
    Last edited by Bazzlad; 23-10-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    • Brucelles's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-D3H
      • CPU:
      • AMD A8-6600K APU
      • Memory:
      • 16Gb DDR4 800
      • Storage:
      • 1Tb Samsung, 320 Gb no name I can recall, 500Gb Sandisk SDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PNY - XLR8 GeForce 8800GTS
      • PSU:
      • 550W Corsair
      • Case:
      • Zalman
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung S27C590H
      • Internet:
      • Orange Livebox Wireless ADSL - Sucks something rotten, and SFR Neuf box. Sucks less.

Odd isn't it? In Switzerland the crime figures are very low. They started to creep up when immigration became a torrent, and now they have beggars on the streets and street crime, just like anywhere else in Europe.

To deal with it they are targetting the usual suspects. They know from experience that the Eastern European men are most likely to steal from cars or rob people because that's who they usually catch doing it, so that's who they look for if there is a crime of that nature. A lot of pickpockets are Romanies, that's who gets caught and that's who the police look for if they are told that someone's wallet has just gone missing. It just makes sense.

It's a bummer if you are a Romany of Eastern European descent in Zurich, and you get stopped if a crime takes place, but probably a worse bummer if you have your alloy wheel centres nicked like mine were.

Personally, I loved Zurich. I don't like imported beggars and thieves much anyway, so I have no problem with keeping them out. If, though, they pass through Switzerland and get stopped and searched at the station, it is unfortunate for them, but I think that the nice people of Switzerland are willing to live with that. So am I.

(Thanks Evilmunky)
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet intakes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G4Z View Post
    usxhe190 you are such a troll, you did the same thing in that faith school thread.
    Sorry i did not do the same thing in the faith school other than give my opinion. And the irony is your statement is a troll statement.
    Last edited by usxhe190; 23-10-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information