Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can nobody stand up to Israel?

Thanks

Re: Can nobody stand up to Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by format View Post
    Oh, it's Iran that is combatitive is it? Forgive me, I thought it was Israel
    "Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury, while any Islamic leader who recognises the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world. There is no doubt that the new wave of attacks in Palestine will wipe off this stigma from the face of the Islamic world. As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran, October 2005.

You are forgiven.

2. Received thanks from:

Blitzen (24-04-2009)

Thanks
    • finlay666's system
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 16gb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 6950 2gb
      • Case:
      • Fractal R3
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8
      • Monitor(s):
      • U2713HM and V222H
      • Internet:
      • cable

I think most of the world can, problem is 2 huge entities cannot.

1. the USA, a lot of Jewish money is in the states
    2. The UK, USA's b*tch

So we basically have a Mexican standoff where both sides won't do anything on the fear of the other retaliating....so Israel keeps doing wrong
    H3XU5 Social FAQ
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerai View Post
    I do like a bit of hot crumpet

Thanks

As my Dad says,

Isreal = Mini America = Can do whatever they bloody like.

Need I say more?

If there is going to be another War, I believe it will involve Iran + Isreal, hopefully Iran hurrys up with their Nukes, because once they officially have nukes, other countries will step down a little including the USA, because you cannot **** around with Nuclear Warheads, end of, and it's about time a normal country in the Middle East has power.
    Last edited by SammEl; 24-04-2009 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SammEl View Post
    As my Dad says,

Need I say more?
    Erm... well yeah, of course you need to say more. Simply quoting your Dad isn't exactly the end of the discussion, is it?

If there is going to be another War, I believe it will involve Iran + Isreal, hopefully Iran hurrys up with their Nukes, because once they officially have nukes, other countries will step down a little including the USA, because you cannot **** around with Nuclear Warheads, end of, and it's about time a normal country in the Middle East has power.
    Yeah mate, what the world really needs at the moment is a nuclear armed Iran... should do wonders for stability.

Also I think you will find, alas, that the USA and allies will not sit by waiting for Iran to get nukes 'officially' as you put it, and then go 'oh noes, we bettter step down a little'.

It is more likely, wouldn't you say, that the USA and allies will act to stop Iran becoming a nuclear armed state?

Finally, read the quote I posted above, and tell me - do we need this man to have his finger on the nuclear button?

Ask your Dad, see what he says.

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.6Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Kingston SSD V series 64GB + Samsung F3 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 5870 1GB in Crossfire
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet 1200W Dark Power Pro
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Stacker 832 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 3 x BenQ G2222HDL 21.5inch 1080p
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tzarbo View Post
    Erm... well yeah, of course you need to say more. Simply quoting your Dad isn't exactly the end of the discussion, is it?

Yeah mate, what the world really needs at the moment is a nuclear armed Iran... should do wonders for stability.

Also I think you will find, alas, that the USA and allies will not sit by waiting for Iran to get nukes 'officially' as you put it, and then go 'oh noes, we bettter step down a little'.

It is more likely, wouldn't you say, that the USA and allies will act to stop Iran becoming a nuclear armed state?

Finally, read the quote I posted above, and tell me - do we need this man to have his finger on the nuclear button?

You know, can you really blame Iran for wanting nukes? They have Israel on their doorstep that has personally been equipped (by the USA) with every WMD under the sun and yet they are not allowed to have a nuke. Ignoring what they say I highly doubt if they get the nukes they will do anything, because its guaranteed that if they press the 'big red button', there will be hundred heading their way personally signed by the USA. The most it will do, is change how the USA and Israel go about their foreign policy in the middle east which is probably a good thing considering the mess they have made.

And in regard to invading Iran, can the USA and the UK afford to go on a third war?

Thanks

Yeah mate, what the world really needs at the moment is a nuclear armed Iran... should do wonders for stability

If you didn't read all the media hyped up bull**** relating to the leader of Iran, maybe you'd see he isn't as bad as everyone makes out he is.

My Dad is very up to date with everything and anything Middle Eastern related, and has predicted nearly everything that has happened in the last 40 years, and considering he was born in the ME, he knows a fair bit, a lot more than some people reading Wiki and BBC News.

And what do you expect the USA and UK to do? Seriously, they will not touch Iran, Iran is too advanced for that now, they are not Iraq, they cannot be paid off or bombed as easy as back in 2002, I'm sure they have learnt a lot since the Iraqi invasion, I'm pretty sure many countries around the world have learnt from it, what a ****ing shambles that was, oh and as far as I know, Iraw doesn't have Oil, so there goes an invasion right there.

If you think that we will touch Iran, think again, it won't happen, won't happen now with them having "normal" bombs, and it certainally won't happen with them having Nukes. There needs to be a Middle Eastern Superpower, and Isreal is not the answer, America does not need another puppet to play with, they already have the UK, and that's enough.

Give Iran Nukes, it will stop all the big players strutting their stuff about, and it will stop Isreal being utter *****.

And like the above statement, Iraq is ****ed, and needs another 10 - 50 years to sort out, do you really think they are going to spend multi billions on another War and **** up another country? And considering the current climate, it's pretty much impossible.

Oh, and what's the difference between Iran having Nukes, and Isreal having Nukes? Isreal apparently doesn't have any, but considering an Ex President has stated they have well over 100 Nuclear Warheads, why the **** are we not invading Isreal? Oh yeah, that's right, Mini-USA arn't they? yup.
    Last edited by SammEl; 24-04-2009 at 02:26 AM.

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.6Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Kingston SSD V series 64GB + Samsung F3 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 5870 1GB in Crossfire
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet 1200W Dark Power Pro
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Stacker 832 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 3 x BenQ G2222HDL 21.5inch 1080p
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Oh, and what's the difference between Iran having Nukes, and Isreal having Nukes? Isreal apparently doesn't have any, but considering an Ex President has stated they have well over 100 Nuclear Warheads, why the **** are we not invading Isreal? Oh yeah, that's right, Mini-USA arn't they? yup.
    I'm quite sure they do, but even if they didn't they have been confirmed to have a wide array of WMDs including chemical and biological weapons. But after all its Israel and they can be trusted to use those weapons in a civil and moral manner as they eloquently showed in January 2009.

Thanks

If you didn't read all the media hyped up bull**** relating to the leader of Iran, maybe you'd see he isn't as bad as everyone makes out he is.
    I'm sure he is lovely and owns many kittens. That was a direct quote from his very mouth though, not hyped up FOX news propergander.

My Dad is very up to date with everything and anything Middle Eastern related, and has predicted nearly everything that has happened in the last 40 years, and considering he was born in the ME, he knows a fair bit, a lot more than some people reading Wiki and BBC News.
    If your Dad thinks a nuclear armed Iran would be a good thing, then he actually knows very little. Also, I personally trust the BBC - do you not?

And what do you expect the USA and UK to do?
    I expect the USA, the UK, Israel, NATO, the UN, and the various allies of those countries \ organisations to act in order to prevent Iran becoming a nuclear armed state.

Seriously, they will not touch Iran, Iran is too advanced for that now
    Seriously, they will. And Iran is not 'too advanced' to be bombed, and nor are it's nuclear facilities.

oh and as far as I know, Iraw doesn't have Oil, so there goes an invasion right there.
    I believe, as of 2008, Iran has as much oil reserves as Iraq, if not more. Iran is awash with oil. The third largest oil reserves in the world, I believe. I'm sure your Dad will fill you in on the details.

Regardless, the 'invasion' would not be about oil, it would be about the prevention of a nuclear armed Iran, and the measures taken would be very unlikely to include a full ground invasion.

Give Iran Nukes, it will stop all the big players strutting their stuff about, and it will stop Isreal being utter *****.
    It will lead to the big players doing far more strutting, and lots more stuff, alas.

A nuclear armed Iran will, quite simply, not be allowed to happen.

Two last things:

You are aware, I take it, that the US and Uk are already at war with Iran? A proxy war between the 2 sides has been raging for some years.

Finally, I take it you are yourself of Middle Eastern origin, and this explains you bias on the subject?
    Last edited by Tzarbo; 24-04-2009 at 02:48 AM.

10. Received thanks from:

Blitzen (24-04-2009)

Thanks
    • Blitzen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT iX38 QuadGT
      • CPU:
      • Intel Quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz : 30 Degrees Idle - 41-46 Degrees Load
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 1GB OCZ Platinum PC6400 @ 4-4-4-12
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 500GB Samsung Spinpoints - RAID 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 285
      • PSU:
      • Enermax MODU 82+ 625W
      • Case:
      • Antec Nine Hundred
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic Q22wb 22" Widescreen - 5ms
      • Internet:
      • O2 premium @ 17mb

As my Dad says,

Plato hasn't got much to worry about has he?

My Dad is very up to date with everything and anything Middle Eastern related, and has predicted nearly everything that has happened in the last 40 years
    But wait!!!!! Maybe Nostradamus should be looking over his shoulder though.

Need I say more?
    No because the first part was stupid enough thanks

With thoughts such as those you are either:
    a). A hippy 'band wagon' protester without a job.
    b). Another imigrant that bites the hand that feeds it.

People like that Prime Minister in Iran are always calling for 'Muslims' to join some kind of war when in reality, any Muslims with any sense hate him (and the likes of him) aswell.
    To say that a country as unstable as Iran should have nuclear armament is stupid betond belief.

Either way a) or b), i would be happy for you to leave Britain immediately because your posts SMACK of hating Western thinking.
    Last edited by Blitzen; 24-04-2009 at 09:39 AM.

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would it, given their actions so far, the its really likely that they would instead make Iran glow in the dark.

Their concept of proportional response, the output of UN reports into the atrocities of the IDF, it is highly likely that a pre-emptive strike would be made.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    With thoughts such as those you are either:
    a). A hippy 'band wagon' protester without a job.
    b). Another imigrant that bites the hand that feeds it.
    I dont think you should be calling him an imigrant I just think that shows your imaturity and to be honest Blitzen most of your posts on this thread have not been sensible or of someone who has experienced this 1st hand but you are entitiled to you opinion. SammEL just sounds to me that he is young and a lot of people look to the opinions of their parents and tend to believe them until they can form their own.

Still this is no excuse to make assumptions.

Error exists between Keyboard & Chair replace User and press Any Key!

.... Where's the Any Key???

14. Received thanks from:

Thanks
    • format's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35 Pro
      • CPU:
      • Core2Duo E6750 @ 3.2ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB GSkill PC8000
      • Storage:
      • WD500GB+750GB F1 + 250GB external drive
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Geforce GTX260
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520w
      • Case:
      • Antec P182 + 3 x Nexus fans
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" DGM
      • Internet:
      • BeThere* Pro

"Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury, while any Islamic leader who recognises the Zionist regime means he is acknowledging the surrender and defeat of the Islamic world. There is no doubt that the new wave of attacks in Palestine will wipe off this stigma from the face of the Islamic world. As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map."

- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran, October 2005.

You are forgiven.

I'm sure he is lovely and owns many kittens. That was a direct quote from his very mouth though, not hyped up FOX news propergander.

You forgiveness is welcome, but misplaced. That is absolutely not a direct quote from his mouth ; do a little research and you will find the quote you posted was a hyped up mistranslation by the headline hungry media.
    What he actually said was

"Our dear Imam said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. Is it possible to create a new front in the heart of an old front. This would be a defeat and whoever accepts the legitimacy of this regime has in fact, signed the defeat of the Islamic world. Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. I have no doubt that the new wave that has started in Palestine, and we witness it in the Islamic world too, will eliminate this disgraceful stain from the Islamic world."

I realise this might seem to have a similar intent, but that quote you posted seems funnily enough only to be found on far right websites and outdated sources... Strange that

Besides, even if your quote was correct, big deal? On one side we have Iran who have a debatable quote attributed to them, which declares a wish to see the end of the current Israeli regime (who doesn't?)
    On the other side, you have Israel, who actually invade neighbouring countries, on a reasonably regular basis. They also have a crapload of illegal WMDs, and have several documented cases of breaking international law and human rights.

IMO, actions speak louder than words.
    ~'Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence--those are the three pillars of Western prosperity'~ Aldous Huxley

16. Received thanks from:

chrism (24-04-2009),G4Z (24-04-2009),shadowmaster (24-04-2009)

Thanks
    • mediaboy's system
      • CPU:
      • Phenom x3 8500
      • Memory:
      • 2GB
      • Storage:
      • 1320GB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • HD3650 512MB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows Vista Premium x32
      • Internet:
      • T-Mobile Mobile Broadband

Out of interest, as I'm reading through this thread, how do we know that they have illegal WMD?

They aren't going to tell us if they have them are they? We can ony suspect them.. Unless there's some proof somewhere that I missed..

Thanks
    • format's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35 Pro
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB GSkill PC8000
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Geforce GTX260
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" DGM
      • Internet:
      • BeThere* Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post

Either way a) or b), i would be happy for you to leave Britain immediately because your posts SMACK of hating Western thinking.

Yup, let's deport anyone who disagrees with Western thinking

Cause 'western thinking' is so great. It's our fault that the ME is such a mess right now.
    ~'Armaments, universal debt, and planned obsolescence--those are the three pillars of Western prosperity'~ Aldous Huxley

Thanks
    • format's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit IP35 Pro
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB GSkill PC8000
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Geforce GTX260
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520w
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" DGM
      • Internet:
      • BeThere* Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
    Out of interest, as I'm reading through this thread, how do we know that they have illegal WMD?

They aren't going to tell us if they have them are they? We can ony suspect them.. Unless there's some proof somewhere that I missed..
    http://www.princeton.edu/~ota/disk1/1993/9341/9341.PDF (that's for biological and chemical)

It's generally recognised that they have nuclear weapons, 5 mins quick googling will tell you all you need to know.

20. Received thanks from:

mediaboy (24-04-2009)

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought western thinking included healthy debate.

Not telling people to leave if they don't see eye to eye.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

22. Received thanks from:

format (24-04-2009),Mossy (24-04-2009),Singh400 (24-04-2009)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information