Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Royal Mail :(

Thanks
    Well ive ordered a steering wheel for my pc sent royal mail. I think it started 2-5 day delivery, but its gone 5 days now
    Citylink are usually on time, but ive had £1000 worth of stuff "stolen from the van". And one time we waited in all day for him and it never came, when i rang up they said he had called and i wasnt in. Bull ****!

Thanks
    I was recently sent two motherboards, one I bought on the forums here, the other was very generously given to me by OiD. Anyway, OiD sent his first class and it took two weeks to arrive, then of course I had to go and pick it up. The other was sent Recorded and took 9 days. I woke up on a Saturday to find a card in the letterbox to say that they had tried to deliver it 7.35 that morning. I hadn't been boozing the night before and the buzzer to our flat is bloody loud, there is no way in hell he tried to get us out to sign for it before shoving the card through.

Since the government owns Royal Mail, that £220m or whatever should go straight back into improving the service; it's so poor that it'll start affecting the economy sooner or later I reckon. Seriously.

Rich :¬)

Yes, for my sins I'm offically Zak33's *better* half... Sair33's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave
    I hadn't been boozing the night before and the buzzer to our flat is bloody loud, there is no way in hell he tried to get us out to sign for it before shoving the card through.
    That happened to me once too... I SAW the man just walk up to the door and put the card through with no attempt at knocking... don't understand why they do that really.

(STILL don't know if neighbour has my delivery... they've not knocked! Hopefully tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.... It was them that started me drinking.

Thanks
    • Tifosi's system
      • Motherboard:
      • DFI LanParty UT nF4 SLI-DR
      • CPU:
      • AMD64 Venice 3200 s939
      • Memory:
      • 2x 1GB DDR400 Corsair XMS
      • Storage:
      • OCZ Vertex 2.5" 64GB SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Geforce G210T / Geforce 7800GT
      • PSU:
      • ?
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-V1110
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 12.04
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2405FPW
      • Internet:
      • VM
    Royal Mail Royally suck, about 4 years ago I used to mail order a lot of Playstation games out of the 30 odd i own at least 6 were stolen in the post and had to be resent thats 20%!!!!

In my student house they leave parcels on the doorstep equipment worth hundreds of pounds, they leave things out in the rain the postman is a F***tard.

The postal prices are a joke too... shame I can't send my parcels with e-mail yet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information