Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: South Park . OTT?

Thanks
    Someone with a bad sense of humour!. Luckily I dont work, so I dont have that problem

Mike Fishcake
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus
    Its hardly as if the subject is the beliefs. As long as its not overly malace, and people realise its a joke, then theres little or no harm surely?

And people do persicute tall people, you've never flown ryain air!
    I agree - if I'm being honest, I just don't like that argument in general, rather than just this case.

Oh, and you're not the only person I've heard complain about RyanAir height issues. Mind you, they need to be arrested for crimes against humanity as a whole

Thanks
    • iranu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Maximus Gene VI
      • CPU:
      • 4670K @4.3Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb Samsung Green
      • Storage:
      • 1x 256Gb Samsung 830 SSD 2x640gb HGST raid 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI R9 390
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX620W Modular
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master Silencio 352
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 ultimate 64 bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 23" DELL Ultrasharp U2312HM
      • Internet:
      • 16mb broadband
    I really don't think the OP has any valid point, his being " don't say or do something because other people might turn to violence because they don't like it"

You might as well say that car manufacturers should stop making cars because people are killed in car crashes. It the typical "You are at fault not me or my group" attitude. Rather than look at the group who is violent it's always the so called instigators fault.

I personally cannot stand the fact that women are treated as second class citizens in Saudi Arabia (can't drive, can't vote, can't get a bank account unless married or approved by their father etc etc) but I do not take to the streets and argue for violence against Saudis or Muslim men. Why is this you ask? Well it's because on the whole I'm tolerant of other peoples cultures even if I don't agree with them and their laws. It's upto the Saudis and Saudi women to change their laws not me to bomb and maim people in the name of a so called good cause.

You can tell that ibm only wants to vent his spleen about something he has not seen simply because he wants to feel the victim and show how righteous he is. Airing of a SP episode or publishing of cartoons in the USA or Europe has got nothing to do with the Arab world the same way that I don't poke my nose in where Saudi Arabia is concerned.

If the episode is shown here and you CHOOSE to watch it then that's up to you, otherwise don't watch. It should be my right to see such material if I want to, I shouldn't be deprived because of someone elses threat of violence if that material is within the law (this is why the Religious Hatred Bill is so pernicious). If everyone started being violent towards anyone who caused them offence then the whole of society would fall apart. This is why i say just get over it. Turn the other cheek. Be tolerant of other peoples wish to mock your faith, after all, what's it to you? If Muslims simply ignored it people would not be able to get a rise out of them and therefore such instances would be less likely to arise.

Countinue rising to the bait and you will be countinually baited.
    "Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be." Frank Zappa. ----------- "The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike." Huang Po.----------- "A drowsy line of wasted time bathes my open mind", - Ride.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information