Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Are Teenagers Getting Worse?

Banned
    Thanks
    Im Panda'ing using Panda's as a way to censor the swearing.

For Panda sake

One skin, two skin......
    Thanks
    Originally posted by 3Dfx
    Im Panda'ing using Panda's as a way to censor the swearing.

For Panda sake
    Is it you that's done it to the whole of this thread?

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Big RICHARD
    Is it you that's done it to the whole of this thread?
    The first few posts panda'd up, and posted pandas in their posts so they were changed to pandas. I change my own panda's though, and i think everyone else has caught on too, cause its kinda funny XD
    I dont like sig pics so i turn off sigs Which doesnt help when i dont know what ive written here! DOH!

Thanks
    Personally I always hate the fact that the media seems to think that geeks and goths are a huge problem. (sorry to refer to the two groups like that!). Geeks play violent computer games that involve killing things (oh shock horror) so they must be bad, Goths are just so /strange/ so they must be bad.

Every single person from both groups that I have ever met have been nicer people than most of the 'yob' culture which seems to premeate out society now. (alright, some of the goths have been very, very strange and possibly a danger to themselves, but not too anyone else - and some of the geeks could have got out a bit more, but they seemed to be happy)

It's like the shottings in that US school - two kids get bullied to hell, so they borrow some of daddies arsenal and shoot the place up - what do the media blame? Bullying being rife? Too easy access to guns? No - blame computer games....

Stopping rant now....

I think a lot of the problems are due to the changes in society happening far faster than ever before - for the first time it's common for a 25 year old to be earning more than a 40 year old.
    Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Thanks
    • spazman's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte DS3
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.2Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2GB Corsair PC6400
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 320gb RAID 0 , 250gb IDE , 160gb IDE, 400bg USB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 7900GX2
      • PSU:
      • 750watt Enermax
      • Case:
      • Akasa Eclipse
      • Monitor(s):
      • 19" LCD 19" CRT
      • Internet:
      • Be Unlimited
    Yes, its bad parenting pure and simple. At work i see so many parents with little kids and they let them run wild, thrw thing around run behind counter annoy other customers/staff destroy diplays. What makes it worse is that when we tell the parents to control their child we often get the responce 'don't tell me how to raise my child'. Even had a mum come in and her 6 year old was swearing like nothing on earth and she didnt care! I hate to think what these kids are going to be like when they were older, and what THEIR kids are going to be like. Some poeple should not be allowed to have children. They are ruining society.
    NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, GBA, DS, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3 60gb, XBOX, XBOX 360, Master System, Game Gear, Mega Drive, Saturn, Dreamcast, PC Engine, Neo Geo CD

Banned
    Thanks
    and i think everyone else has caught on too, cause its kinda funny XD
    Damn right its funny... i made it up so its gotta be funny lol

So, we gotta start a new trend, no swear words... only Panda's.

Technically Goths stay away from stuff they like to not be noticed (but they wear VERY noticable clothes s i dont get that) and Geeks are too busy on comuter games... Yobs usally had parents who stay out drinking when they were like 11 so the "yobs" had to fend for themselves... staying out on the streets until whatever time cos their parents were drunk in a pub somewhere... so their on the streets causing trouble ... smashing windows, having "sex" lol, and graphity (I cant spell the word)

Banned
    Thanks
    Oh and yes I changed all the Panda's

Thanks
    • spazman's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte DS3
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.2Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 2GB Corsair PC6400
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 320gb RAID 0 , 250gb IDE , 160gb IDE, 400bg USB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 7900GX2
      • PSU:
      • 750watt Enermax
      • Case:
      • Akasa Eclipse
      • Monitor(s):
      • 19" LCD 19" CRT
      • Internet:
      • Be Unlimited
    panda's????
    NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, GBA, DS, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3 60gb, XBOX, XBOX 360, Master System, Game Gear, Mega Drive, Saturn, Dreamcast, PC Engine, Neo Geo CD

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Rythmic
    Personally I always hate the fact that the media seems to think that geeks and goths are a huge problem. (sorry to refer to the two groups like that!). Geeks play violent computer games that involve killing things (oh shock horror) so they must be bad, Goths are just so /strange/ so they must be bad.

Every single person from both groups that I have ever met have been nicer people than most of the 'yob' culture which seems to premeate out society now. (alright, some of the goths have been very, very strange and possibly a danger to themselves, but not too anyone else - and some of the geeks could have got out a bit more, but they seemed to be happy)

It's like the shottings in that US school - two kids get bullied to hell, so they borrow some of daddies arsenal and shoot the place up - what do the media blame? Bullying being rife? Too easy access to guns? No - blame computer games....

Stopping rant now....

TOTALLY! I know quite a few goths and they are all alright. Some are a little dangerous to themselves but its their life at the end of the day. (Goths make me laugh, they dress to be anti-fashion and anti-society yet they all look alike. HAHAHA).

And they dont blame retarded kids who think they are really rappers or gangsters etc who endorse guns, they blame FICTIONAL video games and movies which only exist virtually. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together knows the difference between the real world and the fictional virtual reality of movies and games. Its not the fact that guns were there to get hold of too either, oh no.
    I dont like sig pics so i turn off sigs Which doesnt help when i dont know what ive written here! DOH!

Thanks
    • directhex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5900x
      • Memory:
      • 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Seagate Firecuda 520
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G3
      • Case:
      • NZXT H210i
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 20.04, Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34GN850
      • Internet:
      • FIOS
    got beaten yesterday by a gang of 9 or so 15 year olds \o/

Banned
    Thanks
    panda's????
    U being Panda'ist?

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by 3Dfx
    U being Panda'ist?
    Yea he's being a Pandaering Panda.

Banned
    Thanks
    No Panda

So basically... Teenagers are getting worse and uness the government stops being Panda's then its just gonna kep getting worse and the country will deterierate. This goes for motorists too.. Caught speeding, 3points £60 fine... £60?!?!?! Should be £100and 3 points. and if ur speeding more than 30mph over the limit £200 fine and 6 points.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information