Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking revenge on the hippies.

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Taking revenge on the hippies.

We see them every day, in the streets, on the bus, but never working. I'm talking of course about hippies.

Hippies piss me off, I'm not exactly burned with an over abundance of tolerance, but as long as they stay out of my way, I generally don't try to cull them, but today one of them made the fatal mistake of pissing me off.

I went into the west end to get some wrapping paper, a present, and a cd. I got stuck on the tube due to these power cuts for some 20minuites underground, i wasn't in a good mood its fair to say. But as i was coming out from holland & barret with my big sack of oats (flapjack making ) i was accosted by this troll like creature.

She seamed to suffer some affliction which meant she didn't wash her hair, and really hadn't tried hard enough as a child to be tall. But to top it off, she was in my way, I side stepped, she block me, holding this clipboard and pen.

Now, if your going to get in my way, when I’m already pissed off, i strongly urge you not to be short, ugly and a hippie.

"Stop this cruelty and barbaricisim, sign the petition to stop testing on animals" she squawked, with a most infuriating sense of smugness that leads me only to want to either Punch her, or point out she meant to say barbarism, preferably both. However my hands were full so instead i looked her straight in the eye, and said (all true) that:

"my mom has Addison’s, diabetes, fibro and pollymialgre. Why do you want her dead?" She looked confused, and whilst someone with an IQ above that of waist size (and hers was rather a large waist) might off been able to think, she replied with "my brother has diabetes". So it transpires that her brother has insulin dependant diabetes.

I mean honestly, these people really should burn in the special hell. Its not as if they want to be tested upon themselves, or not to have the benefits. Also the pictures look really rather staged, they have none of the stupid health and safety rules which even for the most simple experiment has to be observed. One picture seamed to serve no practical purpose what so ever.

Anyway, rather long story short, this is my idea, we get some clipboards, some mega phones, and we stand next to them, asking people to sign themselves up for the experimentation required to cure aliments such as diabetes.

What ya think?
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Thanks
    • GoNz0's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage V Extreme
      • CPU:
      • i7 something X99 based
      • Memory:
      • 16gb GSkill
      • Storage:
      • 4 SSD's + WD Red
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX980 Strix WC
      • PSU:
      • Enermax Galaxy 1250 (9 years and counting)
      • Case:
      • Corsair 900D
      • Operating System:
      • win10 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 24"
      • Internet:
      • 220mb Cable
    take a friggin valium dude...

Flat cap, Whippets, Cave. Clunk's Avatar
    Thanks
    A group of middle/upper class teenagers already do this, they were on the news a few weeks ago and the ringleader had already had death threats, which wasnt surprising because he was possibly more irritating than the hippies.

I cant remember the name of his group, but a quick google should bring it up
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    stupid betond belief.
    You owe it to yourself to click here really.

Thanks
    on penn and tellers bull**** they "campaigned" to ban dihydrogen monoxide because of all its dangerous effects. They did it at one of these hippy gatherings and got huge numbers to sign the petition
    Last edited by pak000; 23-07-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    gonzo it really pissed me off just because she wouldn't get out of my way, and i'd been trapped underground for 20 minuiites, i really didn't want to be detained against my wish any longer!

Also, from my sample of 1, their all a bunch of retards.

Xcelsion... In Disguise. Xaneden's Avatar
    Thanks
    TheAnimus = Hexus' very own Eric Cartman?
    New Sig on the Way...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimus
    she didn't wash her hair, and really hadn't tried hard enough as a child to be tall.
    Cruel, but funny.
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk
    A group of middle/upper class teenagers already do this, they were on the news a few weeks ago and the ringleader had already had death threats, which wasnt surprising because he was possibly more irritating than the hippies.

I cant remember the name of his group, but a quick google should bring it up

I think it was Pro-test.
    What has their class (whatever it was) got to do with anything?

W.

?!
    Thanks
    gonzo it really pissed me off just because she wouldn't get out of my way, and i'd been trapped underground for 20 minuiites, i really didn't want to be detained against my wish any longer!

Also, from my sample of 1, their all a bunch of retards.
    Be more assertive and run the ***** down (by that I mean aggressively walk away or something), you think hippies are the only ones who do this?! Its not like she's holding you at gun point!

Thanks
    • shelley bda's system
      • Motherboard:
      • DFI Lanparty Pro 875B
      • CPU:
      • Pentium 4 3.2
      • Memory:
      • 2 gig Geil
      • Storage:
      • Seagate 320 gig
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi Radeon 9600XT
      • PSU:
      • Hiper Type-R 580w
      • Case:
      • Beantech BT84B
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 15" TFT
      • Internet:
      • 2meg Nildram ADSL
    I hate that! when you try and ignore them and they are in your face getting in your way ( the creepy guy who sells Big Issue in our town does it, then wonders why you don't buy off him ) .... it's scary and intimidating and they deserve to be insulted

And I hate those people who stand in the street trying to get you to sign up to catalogues and credit cards too, i always say if i wanted a friggin catalogue or card i'd get one without being bullied in to it in the middle of the street why can't they go out and find a decent job to do.
    Last edited by shelley bda; 23-07-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    i was accosted by this troll like creature.

She seamed to suffer some affliction which meant she didn't wash her hair, and really hadn't tried hard enough as a child to be tall.

I mean honestly, these people really should burn in the special hell. Its not as if they want

hear hear.....you're my Hero of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thanks
    • GoNz0's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rampage V Extreme
      • CPU:
      • i7 something X99 based
      • Memory:
      • 16gb GSkill
      • Storage:
      • 4 SSD's + WD Red
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX980 Strix WC
      • PSU:
      • Enermax Galaxy 1250 (9 years and counting)
      • Case:
      • Corsair 900D
      • Operating System:
      • win10 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 24"
      • Internet:
      • 220mb Cable
    well there doing what they think is right, and tbh it gets up my nose, i either blank em, say no thanks and walk away, but if that fails i throw me toys out the pram and tell em to f-off as i have a VERY short fuse at the best of times !

if it winds you that much then come join me in a *Zak edit*

Xcelsion... In Disguise. Xaneden's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've always found saying "no thanks" works well, but I guess they're more pushy over there in London.
    New Sig on the Way...

Thanks
    its the fact they talk over you, don't listen to what your saying, and really obstruct your way trying to pin you down without so much as touching you. If you where to punch them when your a 6"5 bloke the public tend not to be on your side.

I guess thats the annoying thing, it would be like punching a refuge (she looked like she had just beent through some harrowing ordeal.) and her natural girth (yes she was a fat one) lends itself rather spectecually to a pavement block.

I really should say thou the vegiterins are much less intrusive... good on them, they had a rather funny poster of all sorts of animals and a big number next to them. I was expecting it to be a menu, or an "i spy" or food. But the rather protein defficent types manning the desk seamed to be having a slight problem with the mild direct sunlight and so where just leaning back drinking water. These ones i don't mind, they wern't trying to get people to sign pettitions, but i think they would of done a better job handing out like vegi recepies or something. It did make me fancy popping over to k10 thou!

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    follow them around.......on your knees,,,,,,wailing like an injured animal

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thanks
    i would have to say Zak's suggestion of taking revenge is much more thoughtful in my opinion than the original idea

i really dont think that recreating that which got your so tight arsed in the first place is really the best way to take your revenge because ultimately its just hypocrisy and you will probably get most of the insults that would normally be directed at the 'hippies' thus not really getting your revenge at all (instead helping out the campaigners)

personally, i cant see why everyone hates people who do this in the street. i have more than once whilst shopping in guildford had interesting if only very brief discussions with anti animal rights testing 'activists' about what they are on about and they all seemed like perfectly reasonable and thoughtful people

but never forget when dealing with real hippies - "fight the ocean and you will drown"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information