Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 30

Thread: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

  1. #1
    HEXUS.admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    31,565
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2,019 times in 718 posts

    Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Does the raft of new additions further bridge the gap between PES and the real thing?
    Read more.

  2. #2
    Chillie in here j.o.s.h.1408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    a place called home
    Posts
    8,543
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked
    256 times in 193 posts
    • j.o.s.h.1408's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i7 920 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 3GB DDR RAM
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung F1, 500GB Seagate baracuda + 320gb Seagate PATA +150GB WD PATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 480GTX SC edition
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 600W Module PSU FTW
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A7010B (the rolls royce of pc cases)
      • Operating System:
      • vista ultimate edition and windows xp
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22inch 2005FPW dell monitor
      • Internet:
      • 24mb BE There Broadband

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    well that sums it up nicely then. PES is not as good as fifa and although it wasnt what hexus said, you kind of get the feeling they prefered fifa over pes.

    watered down be a pro mode and same gameplay? come on konami do better next year. make a NEW ENGINE please because this game engine just aint cutting it anymore if your looking for the closest thing to real football in video games

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    268 times in 188 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Josh, mate, will you please stop being a child and stop trying to 'win' the argument.

    I've every respect for Steven, but he is not the gaming God, his word is not law, and it doesn't sum anything up nicely. Its just his opinion.

    I know you only came in here so you could say 'PES is not as good as FIFA' and were looking for any excuse from Stevens review to say it, so how about this quote from the IGN review of PES - 'there’s no doubting that PES 2009 is the most fun football game on the market.'

    Whats that IGN? PES is the most fun? Exactly what I was saying in previous threads?

    Sums that up nicely then doesn't it.

    Josh - instead of trying to say 'I was right' at every chance, maybe you could try saying why as well. Just a thought. I know usually you've caused a massive argument by calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a fan boy by now, but still.

    Good review Steven, a little FIFA biased of course, but good none the less. I only skimmed it so couldn't tell, did you actually point out that PES is far more fun to play than FIFA in your review, or don't you agree with that?

  4. #4
    Chillie in here j.o.s.h.1408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    a place called home
    Posts
    8,543
    Thanks
    757
    Thanked
    256 times in 193 posts
    • j.o.s.h.1408's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS P6T Delux
      • CPU:
      • Intel core i7 920 @ 3ghz
      • Memory:
      • 3GB DDR RAM
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samsung F1, 500GB Seagate baracuda + 320gb Seagate PATA +150GB WD PATA
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 480GTX SC edition
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 600W Module PSU FTW
      • Case:
      • Lian Li PC-A7010B (the rolls royce of pc cases)
      • Operating System:
      • vista ultimate edition and windows xp
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22inch 2005FPW dell monitor
      • Internet:
      • 24mb BE There Broadband

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Josh, mate, will you please stop being a child and stop trying to 'win' the argument.

    I've every respect for Steven, but he is not the gaming God, his word is not law, and it doesn't sum anything up nicely. Its just his opinion.

    I know you only came in here so you could say 'PES is not as good as FIFA' and were looking for any excuse from Stevens review to say it, so how about this quote from the IGN review of PES - 'there’s no doubting that PES 2009 is the most fun football game on the market.'

    Whats that IGN? PES is the most fun? Exactly what I was saying in previous threads?

    Sums that up nicely then doesn't it.

    Josh - instead of trying to say 'I was right' at every chance, maybe you could try saying why as well. Just a thought. I know usually you've caused a massive argument by calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a fan boy by now, but still.

    Good review Steven, a little FIFA biased of course, but good none the less. I only skimmed it so couldn't tell, did you actually point out that PES is far more fun to play than FIFA in your review, or don't you agree with that?
    i've told you why fifa is better mate but you ignored my post about it i wont repeat myself again btu read this from that very on thread where all this petty argument started http://forums.hexus.net/1536872-post45.html

    lets be cool with one another yeah? nomore arguing over a game IN A FORUM please? lets me friends

    Your definition of a fun footy game as a posed to mines and whoever reviewed the game for hexus is different.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    268 times in 188 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Of course, lets be friends, all I'll say is, the thread went downhill after you said something along the lines of 'God, you really are a fanboy'... after that, it was a mess.

    So yes, all friends here.

    I did say though, 99 million times that PES was simply more fun, and IGN agree, it is more fun.

  6. #6
    a scumbag, arghhhh
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Josh, mate, will you please stop being a child and stop trying to 'win' the argument.

    I've every respect for Steven, but he is not the gaming God, his word is not law, and it doesn't sum anything up nicely. Its just his opinion.

    I know you only came in here so you could say 'PES is not as good as FIFA' and were looking for any excuse from Stevens review to say it, so how about this quote from the IGN review of PES - 'there’s no doubting that PES 2009 is the most fun football game on the market.'

    Whats that IGN? PES is the most fun? Exactly what I was saying in previous threads?

    Sums that up nicely then doesn't it.

    Josh - instead of trying to say 'I was right' at every chance, maybe you could try saying why as well. Just a thought. I know usually you've caused a massive argument by calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a fan boy by now, but still.

    Good review Steven, a little FIFA biased of course, but good none the less. I only skimmed it so couldn't tell, did you actually point out that PES is far more fun to play than FIFA in your review, or don't you agree with that?
    IGN is a joke look at the score they gave it last year and compare it to this years and that despite the reviewer of this years states explicitly that last years was very disappointing, now contemplate how PES2008 carried IGN adverts all over it.

    Pro Evo is not the most fun to play, it is the most arcadey and whilst that can be fun, it depends on what you want, personally I want football to play like rea football, with player weight, momentum and proper build up play, infact it's why I always preferred the earlier PES games over the earlier FIFA ones.

    Me and most of my mates who were massive fans of PES4-6 have all switched to FIFA, not because of some fan boy crap but because FIFA now delivers simply the best football game there is available. Honestly the game plays so good, with proper ebb and flow, periods of pressure, tactics really do make a massive difference, no more sticking 4 upfront ala PES. I played a few games of AC Milan versus Chelsea (online) and whilst not exciting games in terms of goals of chances created I was deeply impressed at how it mirrored real football as both teams swamped the middle and compressed the game. I also played with Roma against Inter and it was equally realistic in that in order to get anywhere I was forced to play in the style of the real Roma, knocking the ball around in triangles in order to find small gaps in the defence, entirely different from playing with the likes of Aston Villa, Man Utd or Barcelona.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

  7. #7
    Senior Member Andy3536's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked
    194 times in 135 posts
    • Andy3536's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-880GMA
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95w @3.8
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz
      • Storage:
      • 1T WD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 4870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 750
      • Case:
      • Antec P-182

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Revol, why do you always come across like an angry teenager. You for some reason turn into a some sort of demonic creature when on the subject of football games.

    When you say pro evo is not the most fun to play, that is your opinion and not as you seem to think it is fact.

    The game isn't even out yet and your judging it, there are certainly differences in visuals and gameplay with the fifa demo.


    PES has always been better on PC, so the score for the 360 doesn't really matter. Besides if you actually read the review instead of just looking at the final score you'll see that the gameplay they thought was good, it's the little things that let it down.
    The game modes arn't as polished and the teams don't have the proper names and kits (all sorted with the PC version anyway with an un offical patch)
    But when it comes down to it, all i'm interested in is the gameplay. And no reviewer hasn't liked it yet.
    So i'd get off that soap box of yours as start refering to your facts as your opinion!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    268 times in 188 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by revol68 View Post
    Pro Evo is not the most fun to play
    It is in my opinion. Do you see, Mr angry?

    It also is in the opinion of the IGN reviewer.

  9. #9
    a scumbag, arghhhh
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3536 View Post
    Revol, why do you always come across like an angry teenager. You for some reason turn into a some sort of demonic creature when on the subject of football games.

    When you say pro evo is not the most fun to play, that is your opinion and not as you seem to think it is fact.

    The game isn't even out yet and your judging it, there are certainly differences in visuals and gameplay with the fifa demo.


    PES has always been better on PC, so the score for the 360 doesn't really matter. Besides if you actually read the review instead of just looking at the final score you'll see that the gameplay they thought was good, it's the little things that let it down.
    The game modes arn't as polished and the teams don't have the proper names and kits (all sorted with the PC version anyway with an un offical patch)
    But when it comes down to it, all i'm interested in is the gameplay. And no reviewer hasn't liked it yet.
    So i'd get off that soap box of yours as start refering to your facts as your opinion!
    Okay first the utter banality of pointing out that someones opinion is *shock horror* an opinion, like it actually needs saying? I mean what on earth else would it be, the word of Yaweh as engraved on tablets by a genocidal national liberationist? Of course it's opinion, it doesn't need to saying, nor does it being an opinion mean that things can't actually be held up to scrutiny or reasoned debate, if it did proper discussion and debate would be impossible and all we would have is a bunch of people simply stating personal preferences, which is exactly the political culture we are engulfed in. Opinions aren't all equal, and simply don't deserve respect in and of itself, again another unfortune malaise of contemporary liberalism is mistaking the right to have an opinion with a right to have it respected.

    With the political whinging out of the way, I'll make my point abouts about PES2009, firstly I did explicitly state that the notion of fun is based on a subjective criteria, with some people preferring arcadey action over the realism of FIFA, that's their perojative, like I said I prefer FIFA because of the realism and find that more 'fun', which ironically was the reason I used to scoff at people who played FIFA whilst me and my mates were playing PES.

    As for the full game, well I've played the PC demo and unless they've ripped out the game engine and replaced it with something that doesn't feel like the sordid love child of PES5 and PES2008, I can't see the full game radically changing my opinion, though if someone at Konami suddenly woke up in a cold sweat with the chilling realisation that kicking a soaken biker jacket up and down a sound studio doesn't really sound much like a football being passed around a pitch I'd hold their effort in sligthly less contempt instead of being convinced none of the developers have seen a football match in their life.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

  10. #10
    a scumbag, arghhhh
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    It is in my opinion. Do you see, Mr angry?

    It also is in the opinion of the IGN reviewer.
    See my response to Andy and note this line from my first post with special attention to the text in bold.

    Pro Evo is not the most fun to play, it is the most arcadey and whilst that can be fun, it depends on what you want, personally I want football to play like rea football, with player weight, momentum and proper build up play, infact it's why I always preferred the earlier PES games over the earlier FIFA ones.
    Whether it is most fun to play is as you say based on subjective criteria, I would suggest however that IGN's reviews of Pro Evo games are held with contempt considering their review of last years poor joke and their vested interest in it.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

  11. #11
    Senior Member Andy3536's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked
    194 times in 135 posts
    • Andy3536's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-880GMA
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95w @3.8
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz
      • Storage:
      • 1T WD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 4870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 750
      • Case:
      • Antec P-182

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by revol68 View Post
    Okay first the utter banality of pointing out that someones opinion is *shock horror* an opinion, like it actually needs saying? I mean what on earth else would it be, the word of Yaweh as engraved on tablets by a genocidal national liberationist? Of course it's opinion, it doesn't need to saying, nor does it being an opinion mean that things can't actually be held up to scrutiny or reasoned debate, if it did proper discussion and debate would be impossible and all we would have is a bunch of people simply stating personal preferences, which is exactly the political culture we are engulfed in. Opinions aren't all equal, and simply don't deserve respect in and of itself, again another unfortune malaise of contemporary liberalism is mistaking the right to have an opinion with a right to have it respected.

    With the political whinging out of the way, I'll make my point abouts about PES2009, firstly I did explicitly state that the notion of fun is based on a subjective criteria, with some people preferring arcadey action over the realism of FIFA, that's their perojative, like I said I prefer FIFA because of the realism and find that more 'fun', which ironically was the reason I used to scoff at people who played FIFA whilst me and my mates were playing PES.

    As for the full game, well I've played the PC demo and unless they've ripped out the game engine and replaced it with something that doesn't feel like the sordid love child of PES5 and PES2008, I can't see the full game radically changing my opinion, though if someone at Konami suddenly woke up in a cold sweat with the chilling realisation that kicking a soaken biker jacket up and down a sound studio doesn't really sound much like a football being passed around a pitch I'd hold their effort in sligthly less contempt instead of being convinced none of the developers have seen a football match in their life.



    Now that i've stopped laughing at that

    It's not the fact that you have opinions, it's the way you put them accross. Take a read through some of your posts in other threads aswell.

    On every thread about PES or Fifa you seem to have to get the last word in bashing PES (which you've not played) and quoting some random info about fifa from thier website about just how it's the best game ever.
    I don't know but mabee one of your parents is on the dev team?

    But if i wanted to make an exaple of a 'fan boy' for fifa. I would use your posts. It's like the celtic and rangers exaple i used in another thread. Your a 'rangers' fan and as one it doesn't matter how good celtic are the're nothing in your eyes as they can't live up to rangers.




    (from the hexus review)
    "PES still offers a brilliant game of football on the pitch"

    Thats the phrase that matters to me, and although PES is almost certain to get lower score than fifa in almost every review none of them will disagree with that statement.

  12. #12
    a scumbag, arghhhh
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    So because I actually make a case for opinions and don't constantly feel the need to insult peoples intelligence or fence sit through tedious and superflous qualification I'm a grumpy teenager.

    I haven't taken anything from the EA website, nor do I have any fondness for EA (I loathe them as a company), infact their PC version of the last two FIFA's were contemptable, indeed the one thing Konami deserve credit for is that whether they are serving up excellence (PES6) or lukewarm faeces (PES2008) they offer it on equal terms to PC gamers and don't come out with retarded statements about PC's not being able to cope with the demands of the next generation engine.

    Yes PES may well still offer a brilliant game of football (I personally find it hard to go back to PES after the excellence of FIFA) and I'm sure I'll play probably play it a few times with mates it doesn't change the fact that compared to FIFA 09 it comes across as a shoddy half arsed affair and as someone who loved the Pro Evo series I think that it's pretty sad that Konami seem happy to 'make do' rather than aiming to actually make the best.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    8,629
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    268 times in 188 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Andy, listen to me, I usually get these things right, usually...

    Overall I think FIFA probably is the better game, review score wise. This is because it looks better, and is presented better, and is still a fine game of football.

    PES, however, despite looking inferior and not being presented as well is, quite simply, more fun to play.

    Now, and this is my point, in 6 months time, what matters? The looks of the game will have long since worn off. What matters months down the line is this - is it still fun to play?

    PES is more fun, therefore the better purchase. IGN review says - PES is more fun. IGN review of FIFA says - FIFA looks and is presented better.

    Both of those statements are true, and at the risk of making my opinion sound like fact - that's the end of the story.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Andy3536's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    2,355
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked
    194 times in 135 posts
    • Andy3536's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-880GMA
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95w @3.8
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz
      • Storage:
      • 1T WD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI 4870
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 750
      • Case:
      • Antec P-182

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Andy, listen to me, I usually get these things right, usually...

    Overall I think FIFA probably is the better game, review score wise. This is because it looks better, and is presented better, and is still a fine game of football.

    PES, however, despite looking inferior and not being presented as well is, quite simply, more fun to play.

    Now, and this is my point, in 6 months time, what matters? The looks of the game will have long since worn off. What matters months down the line is this - is it still fun to play?

    PES is more fun, therefore the better purchase. IGN review says - PES is more fun. IGN review of FIFA says - FIFA looks and is presented better.

    Both of those statements are true, and at the risk of making my opinion sound like fact - that's the end of the story.

    Well, i'll find out soon, PES posted today.

    So in a few months i'll be engrossed in either master league on PES or manager mode in fifa.

  15. #15
    a scumbag, arghhhh
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Andy, listen to me, I usually get these things right, usually...

    Overall I think FIFA probably is the better game, review score wise. This is because it looks better, and is presented better, and is still a fine game of football.

    PES, however, despite looking inferior and not being presented as well is, quite simply, more fun to play.

    Now, and this is my point, in 6 months time, what matters? The looks of the game will have long since worn off. What matters months down the line is this - is it still fun to play?

    PES is more fun, therefore the better purchase. IGN review says - PES is more fun. IGN review of FIFA says - FIFA looks and is presented better.

    Both of those statements are true, and at the risk of making my opinion sound like fact - that's the end of the story.
    Except most people (y'know the thousands of PES gamers who have switched game) and reviewers don't say Pro Evo's gameplay is better. The IGN review might say it's more fun but IGN are contempable pricks who gave last years crap a artificially high score because it had it's name all over it, further more 'fun' is a vague term and can often be backhanded compliment, with it often being juxtaposed to depth, seriousness, longevity or classic status. I mean a 0-0 game of FIFA 09 between Chelsea and Milan might not be immediately fun, infact it can be grinding, it does however have a deeper reward when you eventually find a means to breakthrough, as the old Pro Evo games did when FIFA was about instant gratification through 35 yard screamers and 50 yard mazey runs.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

  16. #16
    a scumbag, arghhhh
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    11 times in 11 posts

    Re: Reviews - (PES 2009) Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 - Xbox 360

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy3536 View Post
    Well, i'll find out soon, PES posted today.

    So in a few months i'll be engrossed in either master league on PES or manager mode in fifa.
    Have you not played the demo?
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 03:04 PM
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 scores on 360
    By Nick in forum HEXUS News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-11-2005, 11:48 AM
  3. XBOX 360 Specs fully leaked!
    By XA04 in forum Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2005, 04:46 PM
  4. Amazon - Games - Mega Special offers!
    By derthballs in forum Retail Therapy and Bargains
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 12:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •