View Poll Results: Is the BBC right not to screen the Aid for Gaza ad?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 64.71%
  • No

18 35.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaza aid advertisement

Asleep
    Thanks
    • Repressor's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus M4A89GTD PRO
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
      • Memory:
      • 12GB Corsair
      • Storage:
      • 500GB Samsung HD502HJ
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI HD5850
      • PSU:
      • 620W Seasonic
      • Case:
      • Antec 300
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2311H X3

Re: Gaza aid advertisement

I think if anyone wanted to donate any money by now, they would have heard enough of it from just the news.

There really is little point to an advert for aid...

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.6Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Kingston SSD V series 64GB + Samsung F3 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 5870 1GB in Crossfire
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet 1200W Dark Power Pro
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Stacker 832 SE
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 3 x BenQ G2222HDL 21.5inch 1080p
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Quote Originally Posted by Funkstar View Post
    But I have heard about it now, and I will continue to hear about it for the next few days I would expect. This is far better publicity for the appeal than they would normally ever get.
    Agree, this is great publicity and I imagine the donations will probably increase substantially.

Senior Lurker
    Thanks
    • Englander's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
      • CPU:
      • i5-6500
      • Memory:
      • 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666MHz
      • Storage:
      • SanDisk 128GB SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics
      • PSU:
      • Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 400W
      • Case:
      • Corsair Carbide 100R Silent Edition
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2515H
      • Internet:
      • Plusnet 38Mb/2Mb

This:
    "If it's going to be on ALL the other channels, whats the fuss if the BBC don't broadcast it?",

This:
    "Fact is, the problems in Gaza are self inflicted by the two factions. Let them pay for it as i see things like supporting our NSPCC as far more important."

and

This:
    "I think if anyone wanted to donate any money by now, they would have heard enough of it from just the news."

I all agree with those quotes. Especially the second sentence of the second quote - it annoys me when people give money to the most random overseas charities (i.e. my shool is raising a lot of money for an orphanage in Bulgaria) as I'd rather see it go towards our own charities to help our own people in our own country.

Admin (Ret'd)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Englander View Post
    This:
    "Fact is, the problems in Gaza are self inflicted by the two factions. Let them pay for it as i see things like supporting our NSPCC as far more important."

I all agree with those quotes. Especially the second sentence of the second quote - it annoys me when people give money to the most random overseas charities (i.e. my shool is raising a lot of money for an orphanage in Bulgaria) as I'd rather see it go towards our own charities to help our own people in our own country.
    The trouble is, the two factions, Israel and Hamas, aren't by and large the ones doing the suffering, and those doing the suffering have little influence or control of Hamas let alone Israel.

They're sealed inside a conflict zone, and it seems, couldn't hide (even in UN schools) and couldn't flee either.

Personally, I fully accept the humanitarian crisis in Gaza, and anyone that wants to give aid should feel entirely free to do so. It's then down to the individual as to whether they do that instead of to domestic charities or as well as, though I suspect that for many it will be as well as. The issue of whether to broadcast the appeal is a rather different issue to whether the victims get aid or not.

Registered+
    Thanks
    • thunder12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5N-e
      • CPU:
      • Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 3gb - 800mhz CL5 latencys
      • Storage:
      • 500gb 32mb cache
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 8800gt SLI config
      • PSU:
      • Hi power 1000w
      • Case:
      • Antec 900
      • Operating System:
      • Windows vista 32bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" LG
      • Internet:
      • Tiscali 2mb

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    How many that said they think the BBC are wrong will donate? No many i bet.

Fact is, the problems in Gaza are self inflicted by the two factions. Let them pay for it as i see things like supporting our NSPCC as far more important.
    i partially agree with this, if gaza hadnt voted hamas in hten nothing like this would have heppened in the first place.
    "I'm doing it naked guys to reduce the static"

"Sell your dog, it will only reduce airflow in the long run"

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Quote Originally Posted by thunder12 View Post
    i partially agree with this, if gaza hadnt voted hamas in hten nothing like this would have heppened in the first place.
    You are aware that Israel broke the ceasefire first?

I don't care about Hamas, but I do care about those innocent Palestinians who were massacred in this conflict. Israel pretty much obliterated Gaza, killed 1200+ innocent civilians of which 400 were children, some even incinerated by white phosphorus shells (which is not allowed to be used in civilian areas under the Geneva convention). They bombed hospitals, schools and even destroyed a UN building which is strictly prohibited under international law. For comparison only 4 Israeli civilians died. This wasn't war, it was a one sided massacre. Israel claim to have achieved their 'objectives' but in fact they have just created more hatred against them. For every one civilian they have killed, one more will join Hamas.

As stated before whether you think Isreal or Hamas are at fault, they are not the ones who are suffering. Innocent people are and because of that reason I believe that the BBC should have shown the appeal. However its quite possible that if BBC had aired, there would have less donations due to the media hype this has received so maybe this was a good thing

Registered+
    Thanks
    • thunder12's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5N-e
      • CPU:
      • Q6600
      • Memory:
      • 3gb - 800mhz CL5 latencys
      • Storage:
      • 500gb 32mb cache
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 8800gt SLI config
      • PSU:
      • Hi power 1000w
      • Case:
      • Antec 900
      • Operating System:
      • Windows vista 32bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 22" LG
      • Internet:
      • Tiscali 2mb

Israel broke the ceasefire first? iw as not aware of that. I thought Hamas were firing rockets into israel for more than 8 years. Would that not be breaking a ceasefire?
    "I'm doing it naked guys to reduce the static"

"Sell your dog, it will only reduce airflow in the long run"

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Quote Originally Posted by thunder12 View Post
    Israel broke the ceasefire first? iw as not aware of that. I thought Hamas were firing rockets into israel for more than 8 years. Would that not be breaking a ceasefire?
    No, we are talking about the ceasefire that was put in place I think in June 2008. Isreal broke it by killing 6 Gazans on the 4th of November. Adding to that, under the terms of the ceasefire Israel were supposed to lift the embargo they had on Gaza but they didn't. Instead Gaza remained without fuel, electricity, medical supplies, and food for months.

Thanks

I totally disagree with the above comment. Nobody can ever possibly know who broke the ceasefire first and to be honest if one side hadnt broken it first then the other would have done. This wwar, and whatever you say it is a war not a massacre, is one which will continue till one side obliterates the other. This is what happens when you decide to take land from one person and give it to another.

I personally feel that no aid should be given to anybody not part of the British empire (however small it now is). We come first, we have people living on the streets and have suicides in teenagers on the increase, WE COME FIRST. Gordon Brown needs 2 stop trying to save the planet and start by saving us first.

But back to point, i totally back Israel, while they may do things against the Geneva convention just because we may follow the rules why would the enemy? The know the risks of shooting rockets as Israel, they know they are likely to be killed themselves, they take the risk, so Israel has every right, yes the right, to kick arse to defend its people.

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lordloverocket View Post
    I totally disagree with the above comment. Nobody can ever possibly know who broke the ceasefire first and to be honest if one side hadnt broken it first then the other would have done. This wwar, and whatever you say it is a war not a massacre
    Fortunately we do know who broke this ceasefire and its hypothetical to say that the other side might have broken the ceasefire first, we don’t know so lets stick to facts . And yes this was massacre. How the hell can you say that the loss of over 400 innocent children who had nothing to do with the conflict is not a massacre, then tbh I don’t know what is?

But back to point, i totally back Israel, while they may do things against the Geneva convention just because we may follow the rules why would the enemy?.
    So by your logic, if our enemy killed innocent children so we should kill theirs? I mean thats what you are basically implying.

The know the risks of shooting rockets as Israel, they know they are likely to be killed themselves, they take the risk, so Israel has every right, yes the right, to kick arse to defend its people.
    Wow! So hamas fires a handful of rockets, and Israel replies back by obliterating a strip of land that is roughly the size of Isle of White, knowing full well that 90% of casualties will be innocent civilians. I wouldn’t define this as self defence, to me its cowardice. To help you put this into context, would you be able to sleep at night if in the 1970’s every time a bomb attack occurred, we rounded up all the Catholics in Northern Island into one area and the ordered the RAF to pound it, I doubt many of us would be very happy.

The problem that Israel presents is that it flaunts the Geneva convention whenever it feels like it and no-one does a damn thing about it because the US supports it and can veto any sanctions at the UN.

Senyor Membre
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G4Z View Post
    ...and they were a bastion of left wing neo libralisim
    Hooold your horses there, boyo. I don't disagree that the BBC tends to slant its coverage (in ways that I actually largely agree with), but the idea you put forward of left wing neo-liberalism is a nonsense. The so-called left wing is about egalitarianism and social justice. Neo-liberalism is about almost extreme individual self-determination. Putting the two together is like saying you are a jewish nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by G4Z View Post
    I think they should have shown it yes, I don't think helping civillians caught in the middle who are being bombed to crap is in any way taking sides.
    The bias, as far as I am concerned, would not be between Palestine and Israel. It would be promoting Palestinian suffering above that in Darfur, Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, Haiti, Afghanistan, etc. To show an appeal for aid regarding one warzone but not all would imply the people affected by the one zone you focus on are somehow more important than the rest. That would be biased.

Thanks
    • DeludedGuy's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte H87M-HD3
      • CPU:
      • Core i5 4440
      • Memory:
      • 8GB DDR3 1800mhz
      • Storage:
      • 250GB Samsung 840 SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte R9 270 OC 2GB
      • PSU:
      • BeQuiet Pure Power L8 600w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone TJ08-E
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" Dell U2414H
      • Internet:
      • 75Mb BT Infinity

If people really want to donate, they should be able to find plenty of charities by themselves; I don’t need advertisements to tell me what I need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmaster View Post
    I don't care about Hamas, but I do care about those innocent Palestinians who were massacred in this conflict.
    How can you care about innocent Palestinians and not care about the terrorist group who were elected to run their country? You haven’t really thought about this properly have you? I think your emotions have got the best of you and made some irrational judgments.

You have to understand that if it were not for Hamas, this would never have happened the way it did. You should also be aware that the terrorist group Hamas (Yes they are recognised as a terrorist group) have repeatedly stolen aid and supplies which were suppose to be for the victims of this conflict. That means the money people have donated for the real victims has instead been given indirectly to a bunch of terrorists.

Hamas are un-organised and not fit to run Palestine, they do not care for their people, they only care for a war they have no chance of winning.

Israel is a nuclear state and no one wants to get seriously involved, I don’t agree with the way Israel handled the situation, they could have killed less innocent people, and used different weapons but it’s impossible not to kill any innocent people in a war, I don’t think its ever been done. Israel should be investigated for the alleged use of phosphorus shells and punished if found liable.

You sound very anti-Israel if I'm honest, try to view both sides of the argument before making up your mind.

It’s not easy to live next door to a terrorist who is often disturbing your everyday working life, especially if you know they are planning on launching a big attack eventually, it would make me paranoid.

I hope the people of Palestine can move on and elect a proper government; otherwise they will always be the victims.

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Apologies for the late reply, had some uni tests

Quote Originally Posted by DeludedGuy View Post
    You have to understand that if it were not for Hamas, this would never have happened the way it did. You should also be aware that the terrorist group Hamas (Yes they are recognised as a terrorist group) have repeatedly stolen aid and supplies which were suppose to be for the victims of this conflict. That means the money people have donated for the real victims has instead been given indirectly to a bunch of terrorists.
    You have understand that when you have been put under years of oppression and suffering, its no surprise to that you can end up voting someone in like Hamas.

If you had researched the origins of this conflict you would have realised that. For decades the Palestinians have been under brutal oppression from the Israeli forces. They’ve had their land stolen, illegal settlements built, walls built around them to keep them in like rats, embargos placed upon them so they are always in poverty, bombs dropped on them. The Israeli’s have suffered nothing remotely similar. Just have a look at Israel’s human rights record and you’ll understand. You also mention that this would never have happened if it was not for Hamas. Well it was happening before Hamas came along, and as long Israel continue to act in a similar fashion it will never stop.

Israel is a nuclear state and no one wants to get seriously involved, I don’t agree with the way Israel handled the situation, they could have killed less innocent people, and used different weapons but it’s impossible not to kill any innocent people in a war, I don’t think its ever been done. Israel should be investigated for the alleged use of phosphorus shells and punished if found liable.
    Israel punished? By who, the UN? Those bunch of pansies? Israel as long as it has the support of the US will do whatever it wants whenever it wants because any resolution against them will be vetoed by the US. (See picture as an example of what I mean). Besides using phosphorus shells, Israel has broken countless other international laws, e.g., illegal settlements, torturing of soldiers, building of the Gaza wall, etc. I agree in any war it’s difficult to avoid killing innocent civilians however Israel didn’t even attempt to do so.

It’s not easy to live next door to a terrorist who is often disturbing your everyday working life, especially if you know they are planning on launching a big attack eventually, it would make me paranoid.
    The above the point would make much more logical sense if you were referring to the Palestinian as the ones being scared, but I'm guessing thats not the case so have you been brainwashed? Big attack from Hamas? Since Gaza is under a complete blockade from all sides and since Israel/Egypt control whatever goes in and out, the most I can imagine Hamas could sneak in under the radar, would be hand full of rockets and guns. Hardly enough to mount a ‘big attack’. Or do you believe Hamas can sneak in a hundred of cruise missiles, tanks and F16s and mount a full scale invasion?

I think your emotions have got the best of you and made some irrational judgments.
    If you have a look at the conflict from day 1 (when Israel was formed) up until now, and just look at the various actions taken on both sides you would see that while the Palestinians are not free of blame, the majority has to lay on Israel. But to be perfectly honest, your post shows utter ignorance on the topic. Instead of attempting to refute the above points I have made in this thread, all you have done is blamed my emotions. Trust me on this emotions have nothing to do with I’ve said, and even if they did my points remain valid. So do yourself a favour, stop watching fox news and read up. I recommend wiki to start off with, BBC is not bad as well
    Last edited by shadowmaster; 22-02-2009 at 02:45 AM.

Thanks

I'm sorry but shadowmaster you have some serious issues....

Fortunately we do know who broke this ceasefire and its hypothetical to say that the other side might have broken the ceasefire first, we don’t know so lets stick to facts . And yes this was massacre. How the hell can you say that the loss of over 400 innocent children who had nothing to do with the conflict is not a massacre, then tbh I don’t know what is?
    Ok where do i start? Do you live in israel or palestine? No so you have no idea whatsoever of who broke ceasefire first apart from what you have seen on the news which is totally biased, or that you have read off the internet which will again have been written by someone with a bias.

Israel will not, however deluded you may be, have intentionally launched missiles and shells at schools and hospitals to hurt innocent people. This is a war, wars have casualties that aren't always the ones fighting. And your right you don't know what a massacre is at all.

If you had researched the origins of this conflict you would have realised that.
    and where do you get your valuable research from? Could it be the internet? Ah, i see your telling us to check wiki.... do you have a single shread of common sense? I could go onto wiki now and put whatever i wanted on a certain date and a large majority of people would believe it as long as it made sense. It seems you are one of these people.

If you have a look at the conflict from day 1 (when Israel was formed) up until now, and just look at the various actions taken on both sides you would see that while the Palestinians are not free of blame, the majority has to lay on Israel.
    Again you seem to be promoting the hamas. Israel will have be given the blame because it is a more powerful country, just because someone is the majority of power doesnt mean they have the majority of blame.

And lastly
    Since Gaza is under a complete blockade from all sides and since Israel/Egypt control whatever goes in and out, the most I can imagine Hamas could sneak in under the radar, would be hand full of rockets and guns. Hardly enough to mount a ‘big attack’. Or do you believe Hamas can sneak in a hundred of cruise missiles, tanks and F16s and mount a full scale invasion?
    Look at our own control. We are one of the biggest powers in the world (ok not as big as we used to be), and we can't control what comes in and out of our country! Can you be so niave as to beleive if gaza wanted something smuggling in they couldn't do it? Hand full of rockets? 27 launches in a 6hour time period isn't a handful of rockets. And since when have you need a large amount of weaponry to launch a big attack? If you remember 9/11 or 7/7 hundreds of people were killed and many more injured using only 2 planes (hijacked with fake bombs) and a few backpack sized bombs in london. I remember being in college when 7/7 happened. The fear it put in us that we could be attacked by such a small force which caused so much devastation.

Shadowmaster you need to do some real research before you try to become a beacon for other hamas supporters to argue against everything israel does. Lastly deluded guy is right you are letting your emotions get the better of you, and you are using things you have read of the internet which is wildly inaccurate at the best of times and putting them across as pure fact no exceptions.

Thanks
    • shadowmaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity 2

Ok, where shall I start? BTW you didn't reply to my previous post (post 26).

I'm sorry but shadowmaster you have some serious issues....

Ok where do i start? Do you live in israel or palestine? No so you have no idea whatsoever of who broke ceasefire first apart from what you have seen on the news which is totally biased, or that you have read off the internet which will again have been written by someone with a bias.
    Why would I have to live in Israel or Palestine to know who broke the ceasefire? It’s a well known fact, I would refer you to a news article from CCN, BBC or even Mark Regev (Isreal spokesmen), but according to you everything is bias on the internet and on the news.

Israel will not, however deluded you may be, have intentionally launched missiles and shells at schools and hospitals to hurt innocent people. This is a war, wars have casualties that aren't always the ones fighting. And your right you don't know what a massacre is at all.
    But they knew they would inevitable killing many as soon as they decided to bomb the strip. It’s obvious if you are firing shells in to densely populated area in which majority are civilians. I'm sure civilian casualty could have been minimised, for example not using white phosphorus. And almost every human rights organisation I can think of, Amnesty, Red Cross, even the UN have said Israel were wrong in what they did. It’s a simple as that. But I’m sure they are all bias and anti Israel…

And I might add, this militant exertion by Israel has now unfortunately made Hamas stronger as for every one that has died, another will join them.

and where do you get your valuable research from? Could it be the internet? Ah, i see your telling us to check wiki.... do you have a single shread of common sense? I could go onto wiki now and put whatever i wanted on a certain date and a large majority of people would believe it as long as it made sense. It seems you are one of these people.
    Actually it was mainly from these two books. Where did you get your knowledge from, the back of a cereal box?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Case-Israel-...5586582&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beyond-Chutz...5586628&sr=1-2

Wiki is a relatively good starting place to learn some facts. And no, not anyone can add to it. A lot of the heavily viewed articles are monitored on a regular basis to make sure that only facts which can be cited are mentioned and that the article is written in a neutral viewpoint.

Again you seem to be promoting the hamas. Israel will have be given the blame because it is a more powerful country, just because someone is the majority of power doesnt mean they have the majority of blame.
    And lastly
    Me promote Hamas? I despise them as well. Israel have be given the blame because they caused this humanitarian disaster. If Hamas ever do a similar thing, I guarantee you I will be on this very same forum and I will argue against them.

Look at our own control. We are one of the biggest powers in the world (ok not as big as we used to be), and we can't control what comes in and out of our country! Can you be so niave as to believe if Gaza wanted something smuggling in they couldn't do it? Hand full of rockets? 27 launches in a 6hour time period isn't a handful of rockets. And since when have you need a large amount of weaponry to launch a big attack? If you remember 9/11 or 7/7 hundreds of people were killed and many more injured using only 2 planes (hijacked with fake bombs) and a few backpack sized bombs in london. I remember being in college when 7/7 happened. The fear it put in us that we could be attacked by such a small force which caused so much devastation.
    But we don’t have 20 foot wall built around us, not the size of the Isle of White and have a blockade put on us. But I don't expect you to know that.

Anyhow if you had bothered to read what I was referring to, I was saying Hamas don’t have the capability to launch a full scale military invasion. There is only so much damage Hamas can do, they cannot fire anything more then rockets or carry out suicide attacks, which I admit can cause serious damage and are wrong, but in comparison to what Israel have done and can do, it is small.

Shadowmaster you need to do some real research before you try to become a beacon for other hamas supporters to argue against everything Israel does. Lastly deluded guy is right you are letting your emotions get the better of you, and you are using things you have read of the internet which is wildly inaccurate at the best of times and putting them across as pure fact no exceptions.
    Well I have not really used the internet much in any of my arguments, but I’m guessing you have not realised that. I don’t mind a bit of debating on issues like these because there are some valid points to be made on both sides. But here is the funny thing, you’ve not made one! I could argue on the behalf of Israel better then you can and I don’t even support them on this issue. If one was to analyse your argument, all you have done is criticised me personally, the internet and media because you think all three of us are bias towards Israel. So I’m just wondering, where shall I get my information from as you are really not leaving me with much choice? I could get some info from the Jerusalem Post, but even they have criticised the Israeli government before, so they must be bias as well.

And before you reply with some rubbish like I muse be anti Jewish, I'm not. I really want peace between everyone in that area, because both sides are suffering (one more then other I might add). My argument is only against the Israeli government and the IDF, not the people themselves.

One last thing, you only have three posts all of which are in this thread. There is nothing wrong with joining Hexus because of a single thread interests you but you have not made any attempt to involve yourself in any other threads or discussions, which leads me to conclude you must troll the internet, look for any pro Palestine post, and reply with the usual rubbish. If you feel so strongly about Israel I invite you to start a new thread on the overall conflict and we can gladly discuss it in a civilised manner, without the personal insults. But before you consider doing that it might be well worth the effort to read up, I recommend the library this time.

Registered+
    Thanks

A full scale military offensive by the Israelis is not the solution.
    I am not sympatheic to any party, but the the use of phosphorus bombs in civilian areas is deplorable - they have just last the arguement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information