Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Failed Saturday Delivery

Thanks
    Hi Chris, thanks for the response.

I'm surprised you can't find any other Saturday deliveries as I've had at least another 2 this year, one which is supposed to be in the process of having the ammount refunded. I don't have the order number to hand, but Lynda found it and has it in "her folder".

I'm going to work out how much collection is via royal mail, that way if I miss a delivery its not 20+ miles to go to collect it so limits the inconvinence if there are any problems. The bottom line is the price and hassle on using Royal mail for each scan order will dictate if I can continue using Scan. I'm very glad you can see this is not an issue I have with Scan - I don't expect perfection, everyone gets things wrong, however City Link get things wrong too much, and as you can see the hassle in getting things corrected are major, to the point where I pay £20+ for sautrday delivery to actually end up paying £20, plus petrol for the priviliege of driving 40+ miles round trip on my day off.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    odd. . I have checked all of your order's made over the phone and on the internet, maybe they were upgrades to Saturday delivery and not originally placed as a Saturday delivery ..

All I can say is obviously we do not want to loose your business!, part of the growth we have made has been because of long standing customer's such as yourself.

I hope I can persuade you to give us one more chance so we can hopefully redeem ourselves.

Feel free to contact me directly for any future orders and I will look after you 

Best Regards

3. Received thanks from:

ikonia (26-07-2007)

Thanks
    I'm happy to give you guys chances, its totally not you. You have your faults but so does everyone, but you always go the extra mile (proved many times) to rectify things I've got no problems. Hence why I'm looking at Royal mail collecting items for you. I'm a strong believer in support businesses that do right by you, and over the years, with an exception to a "black year" where I left you you've been great. Royal Mail will be the decider here, as I'm happy to give you guys more chances as your not really using up your chances here. However City Link are out of your control, and I think out of a lot of peoples control, when head office tell me "Bristol are nightmare, Bristol and Exter have loads of complaints and they take their phone off the hook" which I know they do as I've watched them do it, if City Link as company and its head office think this of their depots and arn't prepared to act, I'm sure one user effected in Scan business (or maybe a few but Bath/Scan users are few) isn't worth the hassle of the City Link account manager. I'm sure other companies use city link and have the same problem when delivering to Bath, but the area just seems to be too small for anyone to care enough to take steps to sort it out.

The staff at the Bristol branch are almost smug when they see how much you've been put out and find it funny and make jokes like "I wouldn't use us if I where you mate" which is just a kick in the teeth.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    ikonia

PM Sent

Thread Information