I thought I'd share a very positive experience of Scan's Customer Service I've had lately. I ordered a Toshiba laptop which came with Toshiba's special Total Relibaility Warranty. (This warranty offers a refund in addition to fixing the item, in the event of certain types of failure).

Unfortunately, due to a lack of stock, Scan only delivered the laptop to me almost a week later. This was fine, except that the terms of the warranty state that the buyer must register the product within a week of the date of invoice... and I was too late, because the invoice was dated the date of my order, not the date of dispatch.

To cut a loooooong and frustrating story short, with me spending several weeks (!) trying to get a new invoice printed with a more appropriate date, I got a call back from Dawn in CS, who promised to find a solution and get back to me by the close of business that same day. Which she did, having got written confirmation from Toshiba that they would accept my registration despite the delay.

I have had my share of frustration with Scan CS in the past, but I was extremely impressed with the way it was handled in the end.

Thanks, Dawn!

Regards,

Michael...