Thread: Yet again city link failed to pick up my RMA

Flying prans are the flalalum Veles's Avatar
    Thanks

Yet again city link failed to pick up my RMA

This is the second attempt for city link to pick up my hard drive for RMAing and they've failed miserably again.

They did actually show up, I saw a city link van arrive from my window, I went downstairs by the door to make sure I'd catch them, after a few minutes I looked out the window again to find the van gone.

I've had about 4 or 5 deliveries from city link before with little problem, so theres no excuse why they've failed to pick up my broken hard drive twice, I've seen them arrive infront of my house yet they didn't even bother knocking on the door before driving off.

Should I just give up with city link picking up the item and send it via royal mai? Even the RM couldn't be much worse.

Thanks
    sorry to pose such an obvious question, but have you arranged for citylink to pick up the package?

Thanks
    usually Scan arrange for citylink to turn up.

in my experience citylink are crap at picking up rmas for scan, Ive had it twice and they turned up at 3pm when I asked for a 9-12 pickup...

Registered+
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles
    This is the second attempt for city link to pick up my hard drive for RMAing and they've failed miserably again.

They did actually show up, I saw a city link van arrive from my window, I went downstairs by the door to make sure I'd catch them, after a few minutes I looked out the window again to find the van gone.

I've had about 4 or 5 deliveries from city link before with little problem, so theres no excuse why they've failed to pick up my broken hard drive twice, I've seen them arrive infront of my house yet they didn't even bother knocking on the door before driving off.

Should I just give up with city link picking up the item and send it via royal mai? Even the RM couldn't be much worse.
    You've had two failed attemopts and I don't see any reason why you should be put out by waiting for a third.

I'd send the item back to scan through a courier of my own choosing (royalmail, parcel force or whoever) and expect scan to pick up the tab as it's their failure to ensure that their selected courier has collected the item as promised.

I've been there before with another company and that's exactly what I did. The item was faulty and as such they repaid my return postage costs.

Thread Information