Thread: Build Delay in 3XS systems

Registered+
    Thanks

Build Delay in 3XS systems

FYI:

Hi

I am contacting customers to inform them of a small delay we are having in building systems.

We are having issues with some new systems and believe this is due to problems within the bios. Our team are working hard to get these issues fixed but this is causing delays in starting new systems.

We are hoping to have these issues fixed as soon as possible but this could delay any new systems to be built buy around 24/48 hours.

We can only apologise for the slight delay in getting your system started and we hope that we can get your build back on track. As soon as I have a date as to when the system will be ready to ship we will contact you and give as much notice as possible.

Once again we can only apologise for the delay and hope we can keep this to a minimum.

regards

Rick
    Scan Computers
    Appreciate being told this in adavnce. I realise you guys are workign hard up there and your efforts are appreciated. My system should be starting on 14th so could well be fixed by then...?

Can anyone elaborate on the problem? Is it effecting only one type of mobo or what? Hope you get it sorted ok!

G

Thanks
    Gorlak,

This is due to the new Nforce 6 EVGA motherboard. We are working hard to keep any delays to a minimum; we just want to let customers know there could be a 1 - 2 day delay in receiving computers. We may be able to get back ahead in which case we will be back on track for any lead times given.

We just wanted to give customers as much notice in advance.

Send your reply in the OLQ and we will do our best to make sure we get this to you ASAP.
    Phil Cordwell
    3XS Systems Manager

Registered+
    Thanks
    And thank you for giving us that notice, makes all the more bearable waiting for a machine! Hope its all not to stressful! (yeah, fat chance!)

I just thought it would make sense for others to know who may not check there mail or whatever.

Registered+
    Thanks
    Well, mine's got the same board but I hadn't heard of this particular delay - build was originally scheduled 7 Nov. I was informed of a 24 hr delay caused by a corporate order. And today, that there's a further delay for the same reason.

Presumably this bios issue will add a further delay on top of that(?). I'm actually not too fussed about a few extra days. I understand companies have to do what they have to do (i.e. the corporate order), and I'd certainly prefer the guys take enough time to sort out any issues with my system properly. However, I would be disappointed to hear that any items that were in stock when I ordered (and for which my credit card was debited then) have now gone out of stock and I needed to wait for those to come in again. Somewhat concerned that the system progress bar is still saying 'awaiting parts'.

Registered+
    Thanks
    Any further information? My despatch date - prior to the last email i got about a delay due to a corporate order - was for tomorrow (12 Dec). But tracking still says "awaiting parts". And I've not heard anything about these EVGA NF6 BIOS problems...

I know it's none of my business and all that

Registered+
    Thanks
    *Bump*

Any news on delays with system builds? My order (Build number **682) was booked to start construction today but tracking still has me as awaiting parts and the powersupply upgrade isn't shown (although Paul M confirmed all part were there)?

Thanks
    Guys, PM me your invoice numbers and i will look into these and get a ETA for the dispatch emailed back asap.
    Phil Cordwell
    3XS Systems Manager

Registered+
    Thanks
    Sent

Thanks
    you should have a message in your inbox shortly and the system will be with you before santa turns up
    Phil Cordwell
    3XS Systems Manager

Registered+
    Thanks
    System arrived today (14 Nov). Thanks all!

Thread Information