Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian tanks enter South Ossetia

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: Russian tanks enter South Ossetia

Quote Originally Posted by DDY View Post
    So you're saying Georgia bought Russian equipment and wishes to become a member of NATO?
    Georgia on money of the USA, has bought military technics from Ukraine, Ukraine not Russia, and at Poland is planes Mig-29, but it is included into NATO. Ukraine east the neighbour of Poland.

Registered+
    Thanks

The countries of east Europe which were included into the NATO have the Soviet engineering. For example tanks T-72, fighters Mig-29, can them alter on NATO standards. Greece has purchased recently a military technology in Russia.
    Last edited by gold2008; 10-08-2008 at 02:30 AM.

DDY
    Thanks
    • DDY's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock Z390M Pro 4
      • CPU:
      • i5 9600k
      • Memory:
      • 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz
      • Storage:
      • Adata SX8200 NVME 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • RX 5700
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic Focus Gold 550W
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell U2715H

Georgia's arsenal consists mainly of Russian origin does it not?

Registered+
    Thanks

Russia not to sell weapons of Georgia. Many Soviet military equipment left in the former Soviet republics. If that is more exact the Soviet technics. Tanks T-72 and planes SU-25, it is all the old Soviet technics. It is at Russia and at Georgia.

http://64.233.179.104/translate?hl=e....arms-expo.ru/
    Last edited by gold2008; 10-08-2008 at 04:23 AM.

Registered+
    Thanks

Registered+
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icanhazburger View Post
    You really are an idiot, some of the pictures have Gori cathedral in them, did the Georgians build some sort of replica to make the pictures look more realistic.
    I knew before, that americans have only one bend in brein, and it is from your baseball cap ! Did you see as russian bombed cathedral ? You see separately cathedral and separately georgean bombs ! I have many friends in Georgia ! I spoke with them by mobile ( I can't contact with them by Inet - so in free Georgia 3 days isn't Inet for people !!!) I have friends in Gori ! There are no bombs in Gori ! You are an idiot and debil, if you trust CHEAP PROPOGANDE OF WESTERN DEMOCRASY !!! It is also lie ! As it was in Yougoslavia and Iraq ! Where is chemical weapon of Saddam ?!! Who payed money to Bin Laden ? If you have one gram of brein - you can find answer !

Registered+
    Thanks

Oh dear It's an English speaking forum my friend.

If you are going to start a war on here atleast let us in on it.
    Sorry, its remark was only for clevers !

Registered+
    Thanks

If the Russian 'peace keepers' were not there arming the rebels then maybe it would not have happened.
    Unfortunately your teachers in school taught you count only to 10 ! Still 07.08.08 was lost 12 Russian
    peace keepers and about 2.000 ossetians people ! And nobody said that Russian Peace keepers were not arming. But what do you think about Americans "peace keepers" in Iraq ?!! What do they do In Iraq and Afganistan ?

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: ohhh

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3536 View Post
    As i mentioned before it was utter stupidity from Geogia to think they could attack that region with Russian troops in the firing line.

Lets just hope they take out the option of a cease fire and let it all go back to an uneasy peace.
    I also hope , that will be uneasy peace. But ... Saakashvili wish to NATO. And he wish to NATO with
    Southern Ossetia (without ossetians ) and Abkhasia !

Thanks

they killed the Iraqi's and Afghans that deserved to die?

Registered+
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    they killed the Iraqi's and Afghans that deserved to die?
    In Iraq and Afghanistan also killed civilians (children, women, the elderly), they too deserve death? From 2003-2008 has already claimed the lives of civilians 650000

Thanks
    • icanhazburger's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Foxconn 946GZ7MA/946PL7MA Series
      • CPU:
      • DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
      • Memory:
      • 2 gig DDR2-667
      • Storage:
      • 320gig Baracuda II
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 7900 GS vc3600 cooler
      • PSU:
      • 600w
      • Case:
      • Something with a 25cm fan
      • Monitor(s):
      • 1 x 22"w 1 x 19"
      • Internet:
      • Pipex Max :(

Apart from small arms and other equipment such as helmets/uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by IgorSmirnov View Post
    I knew before, that americans have only one bend in brein
    I'm English, and you will struggle to find anyone more anti American when it comes to Iraq etc, though I'm not anti soldier no matter what nation they fight for, I think any member of any armed forces deserves respect (apart from irregular forces such as insurgents etc). The Georgians displaying images of a dead Russian pilot was disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by IgorSmirnov View Post
    Unfortunately your teachers in school taught you count only to 10 ! Still 07.08.08 was lost 12 Russian
    peace keepers and about 2.000 ossetians people ! And nobody said that Russian Peace keepers were not arming. But what do you think about Americans "peace keepers" in Iraq ?!! What do they do In Iraq and Afganistan ?
    I was not aware America claimed to be peacekeepers in either of those countrys? And there arming and training legitimate govenrment troops, where as Russia were in another country doing it. They bitched like hell about Kosovo, but there doing the same as NATO did there.

Quote Originally Posted by gold2008 View Post
    In Iraq and Afghanistan also killed civilians (children, women, the elderly), they too deserve death? From 2003-2008 has already claimed the lives of civilians 650000
    No one deny's that from what I see, the issue is Russia and Georgia at the moment.
    In the internets, no one can hear you sarcasm.

Registered+
    Thanks

[QUOTE=icanhazburger;1495001]Apart from small arms and other equipment such as helmets/uniforms.

I'm English, and you will struggle to find anyone more anti American when it comes to Iraq etc, though I'm not anti soldier no matter what nation they fight for, I think any member of any armed forces deserves respect (apart from irregular forces such as insurgents etc). The Georgians displaying images of a dead Russian pilot was disgusting.

I was not aware America claimed to be peacekeepers in either of those countrys? And there arming and training legitimate govenrment troops, where as Russia were in another country doing it. They bitched like hell about Kosovo, but there doing the same as NATO did there.

I think that now the americans debils will bitch ! And american's puppy Saakashvili,brought up by Bush's cock , will bitch also !
    But please unlock you brein ! If Russia bomb georgian towns, why was killed 2.000 ossetians, 15 russian peace keepers , and nobody from Georgia ?!!! I didin't saw troops from Georgia even by your "free press", such as CBS, BBC etc. But I saw by CBS as georgian ranger by AKM shooting to civil ossetians. I think that CBS haven't enough time to cut this shot for the most free people in the world !!! Please see not only western info channels! Russian channels last time speak more trust than western !!! I know it - I see both !

Registered+
    Thanks

Let Berezovsky Russia, otherwise accidentally hit civilians Britain. Medvedev not such kind what Putin was
    Last edited by gold2008; 10-08-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gold2008 View Post
    Just to point something out here!!! A large part of that figure was due to insurgent attacks. Yes coalition forces have killed civilians, but always try to minimize that.

Russia on the other hand seemed to get an apartment block in south Georgia mixed up with a military target. Tbh Russia should have kept the fighting the region of South Ossetia. To me attacking an oil pipeline and so on is an act of war.

In the end both countries are t some fault:

Russia- As I have said attacking targets not within South Ossetia, and using disproportionate force.

Georgia- Thinking a) it could take on Russia and b) thinking the US would send it own forces in.

Registered+
    Thanks

The USA to Georgia will not send an army. It will mean military operations with Russia. The USA simply will help Georgia the weapon.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information