Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The best 9-11 theory ever...

Thanks

The best 9-11 theory ever...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Me Loves Maddox.Me owns his book.

Thanks
    FINALLY!

My mate sent me that video and even with me not doing any research was able to contest almost all the points the video made.

Gonna wipe that url in his face.

Thanks
    Mate, wipe THIS one in his face:

http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

And then draw "pwned N00b" all over him in felt pen.

Thanks
    ive watched the documentary but i take no part in this!

Thanks
    Yeap just read through that other link myself.

Video is ****ing stupid, really angers me, it's an insult to people who died that day and people who helped. Absoulte ****ing arrogant idiots whoever made that video.

Thanks
    • chuckskull's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte Z77-D3H
      • CPU:
      • 3570k @ 4.7 - H100i
      • Memory:
      • 32GB XMS3 1600mhz
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 850 Pro + 3TB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic M12 700W
      • Case:
      • Corsair 500R
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus VG278HE
      • Internet:
      • FTTC
    Yeah Maddox tore him up, the theory is BS. i smelt manure after about 30 seconds.

BTW if you haven't got the alphabet of manliness yet, get it now.
    Last edited by chuckskull; 10-08-2006 at 03:11 PM.

Thanks
    I hardly think him discussing folding Dollars bills and the fact that man is still alive constitutes a total debunk of the issues people have with 9/11.

There are still numerous, very real problems with the official story which do require some answering. People who wish to take folding a Dollar bill and junk-science about bombs attached to bottom of planes deserve ridicule; those with a serious interest in the fallacies of the official story will undoubtedly tell you the same. Unfortunately, Loose Change and other documentaries like that will tell you about as much of the real issues as Fahrenheit 9/11 would.

I would recommend everyone to do some research into the real issues, not just skim the surface with the crap Loose Change tries to document as the bigger problems.

Thanks
    Warren. Read this http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html
    now shhhhhhh.

A. Nother
    Thanks
    • mallett's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3
      • CPU:
      • Intel E6300
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair 800 DHX
      • Storage:
      • 1TB Samy & 2x 250GB Hitatichi RAID 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX 7600GT XXX
      • PSU:
      • Seasonic S12 - 430W
      • Case:
      • Antec SOLO
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Iiyama 19" LCD
    iv just tried my hardest to watch the loose change crap, and iv never done something that hard b4 in my life!! its just utter rubbish and yeah, some of the things that surround the whole 9/11 attacks may be a bit fussy, but this is just blowing the whole thing out and making even the smallest things look massive, imho the guys who made this film should in fact be shot because the really crazy thing is that people will believe this, and thats the saddest thing of all

Thanks
    Oh yes, thats right, the theory is total BS even though in a recent poll nearly 70% of the voters on CNN said that they found more credit in the alternate theories about the attacks than they did in the official US government version of events. This is just the most recent poll i have noted, there have been many others in the American Press especially over the past year where the results were very much in favour of the 911 Truth movement.

Saying Loose Change 911 insults those who died on the day is a totally redundant statement.
    Surely any lies on the part of the US government is a much bigger insult to the memory of those people than just questioning the official line? If there is even the slightest possibility that these theories hold ground they should be investigated the to fullest extent before any action (such as an invasion of Afghanistan) is taken. Instead what we saw was the illegal disposal of evidence from the WTC complex and the introduction of the Patriot Act (ALA Hitlers Enabling act) and Homeland Security (see Hitler's Fatherland Security). Having to investigate and expose these lies yourself as a citizen is a compliment to those who died and definitely not an insult.

Just because Dylan Avery is still alive is not proof that what he is saying is rubbish. Think about it from one other angle other than your stupid macho West vs Arabs angle.
    If Dylan was taken out because he had dug to deep would people not just be able to gather that that act alone added credibility to his efforts - hes been silenced because he was getting too close to the truth and therefore what he was saying must have been something serious. Taking him out would be counter productive to people who would want to cover up what he is exposing.

Instead of taking him out the people who would have set something like this up can use a different tactic known as character annihilation....persuade people he is a loony and no one will listen to him - the lie survives. I would say Maddox is instigating this exact scenario whether he realises or not.

Maddox' claims that it could not have been an inside job due to the huge amount of people that would have to have taken vows of secrecy for their part in it is also pretty redundant. Imagine things as a pyramid chain of command - the large amount of people at the bottom not told why the people above them in the pyramid want them to be planting explosives in WTC 1,2 and 7 except that it is a 'matter of national security' and the people who told the lowest level to plant the explosives are not told why they have to tell those people to plant the explosives and so on. This all fits perfectly when you come to the understanding that there was a training drill running on the day of 911. It was running out the exact same scenario that did actually occur, the same thing was also going on on 7/7 - this could be used to tell the people planting the explosives when they questioned what they were doing a few months in advance of 911 that they were part of this drill and that the explosives were duds. It could also be used to cover up any evidence that comes out about direct involvement in the attacks, 'oh, that was just part of the drill'
    Only the people at the very top of all the levels of the pyramid would have to know the absolute scheme of things.

People are waking up in record numbers and realising the accuracy of these theories. A new type of civil rights movement is already taking form and surfacing from the underground in America. Key people from Hollywood have started coming out and proclaiming that they too do not believe the official line (look at Charlie Sheen a few months ago). MI5 agents have started coming out and saying they do not believe the official line on 911 or 77 (Read the Shayler Affair or watch David Shayler's Mind the Gap documentary).

The more we argue about this the more our freedoms are being stolen from us and the more we are submitting our armed forces to being cannon fodder in illegal wars. So please read some books, look between the lines of your daily news reports and take some initiative before it is too late and we have lost all our freedoms to a pack of lies.

I would email Maddox and tell him how much of a fool he is being but i know he would just ignore me and write up some stupid comment on his website claiming he 'destroyed my yellow ass'. In the end do not forget that the stuff on his website is obviously meant for comical value and is really not a great way to argue against the overwhelming evidence that 911 was a false flag operation. Its just childish.

If you have read this far without jumping the gun and starting to write a counter post without thinking or hearing me out I will reward you with a lovely little qoute which i feel applies excellently to this situation:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin

Just the fact that 6 of the supposed hijackers are still alive and well in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia i think) should be evidence to suggest something EXTREMELY fishy was going on on the day of 911 which deserves PROPER investigation by uninfluenced researching groups.
    Last edited by Pirate Pete; 10-08-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks
    Bazzlad, are you trying to make a deliberate point of ignoring what I'm saying before trying to retort effectively? You are frankly making yourself appear ignorant and obtuse in opinion, however, just in case you didn't read what I said, I'll repost the relevant part:

"Unfortunately, Loose Change and other documentaries like that will tell you about as much of the real issues as Fahrenheit 9/11 would."

Sending me a link debunking a documentary I have already stated I dislike is a rather moronic action. Also, might I ask you not to tell me to 'sssh' up in the future; try to patronise through debate, not through idiotic one-word posts, k?
    Last edited by WLC-1989; 10-08-2006 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Pete
    Oh yes, thats right, the theory is total BS even though in a recent poll nearly 80% of the voters on CNN said that they believed alternate theories about the attacks more than they believed the official US government version of events.
    Because the public know everything?

Excuse me, but did you ever watch that video? The one with CNN themselves, go around american public and ask who will american attack next. Answers like france and australlia often poped up, and they were asked to point to france on a map. Did they get it right ? No. Where did he point? Canary islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Pete

If you have read this far without jumping the gun and starting to write a counter post without thinking or hearing me out I will reward you with a lovely little qoute which i feel applies excellently to this situation:

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
    Erm, no. Foo'
    Last edited by MonkeyBum; 10-08-2006 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBum

Excuse me, but did you ever watch that video? The one with CNN themselves, go around american public and ask who will american attack next. Answers like france and australlia often poped up, and they were asked to point to france on a map. Did they get it right ? No. Where did he point? Canary islands.
    Futhermore, for anyone who wishes to do some research before making poorly chosen arguments, may I direct you to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

It will undoubtedly contain a few of the junk-science rubbish included in documentaries such as Loose Change, but it will also contain the majority of the real problems Maddox has thoughtfully forgotton about.

#EDIT#
    MonkeyBum, that was a comedy gag which set-up. If you hadn't noticed, they had the correct maps in advance. I hardly think that's solid justification to dismiss public opinion. Pirate-Pete makes some good points, and I would advise you go to the above link for more information if you wish to make a worthwhile contribuition which isn't based on the rants of Maddox and Popular Mechanics, both of which miss the mark in their 'dubunking'.

Erm, no. Foo'
    No what?
    Last edited by WLC-1989; 10-08-2006 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks

First of all. You effectively win a public debate by having the majority of the public opinion on your side. This is how a democratic election is won. Correct?. The American public opinion, when asked, is very much in the 911 Truth Movement's favour. This brings me to the obvious point that the public debate is already won in America for 911.

Is it THIS video you are referring to? Because if you look closely at the banner on the bottom there you can note the absolutely stupid and obviously comical news reports that are coming in on it. Also use your powers of deduction to note that the CNN logo is not the real CNN logo it says 'CNNN' and not 'CNN'. The colours are also completely incorrect. It is obviously a video created for use on a comedy show and does not represent CNN in anyway.

Last edited by Pirate Pete; 10-08-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks
    OK, so I got a video wrong, I watched it a long time ago and it conjured up in my head while writing the post.

A democratic election - what does that have to do with the public obviously 100% knowing what went on 9/11. The fact is, one of the biggest influences on the conspiarcies, that blasted video, is deeply flawed and if you say otherwise you've had too much of ye old better.

Thanks
    But I'm not saying it isn't flawed, am I? For the third time, I'll say this:

"Unfortunately, Loose Change and other documentaries like that will tell you about as much of the real issues as Fahrenheit 9/11 would."

I think you'll find that this video is relatively recent, and by all means does not account for any of the research done on the subject: It merely synopsises junk science for the most part, and does not bring any new information to the table.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information