Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not Pleased At all my scan customer support

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mart_haj86 View Post
    I think scan have treated you too well, personally if you called up the call centre I work in I would have hung up, I am always far more willing to bend over backwards for a customer if they treat me with the same respect I treat them with.
    first of all you know nothing you have only seen the forum posts so shut up tbh, to flame somone when you only know one side is idiotic, also if you put the phone down on somone you would be fired mate so good luck in your career path.

Now how about you idiots stop flaming me when its nothing to do with you ok?

Thanks
    I don't serve rude people either. Just because someone is at work doesn't mean you can treat them how you like simply because if they react you'll go running off to complain. Your showing your age.

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHare View Post
    I don't serve rude people either. Just because someone is at work doesn't mean you can treat them how you like simply because if they react you'll go running off to complain. Your showing your age.
    ermm so you would put the phone down gees id employ you oh wait no i wouldnt .

Look dude you think im rude enter the real world and grow up your flamming somone on a forum for goodness sake? so whos showing there age

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozwin View Post
    Look dude you think im rude enter the real world and grow up your flamming somone on a forum for goodness sake? so whos showing there age
    And you're flaming a company and its employees on a forum. Is that any better?

These forums are here as a privilege. Neither Scan or Hexus need to offer these, and it will be lost to the hundreds of members who do appreciate this means of sorting issues if people such as yourself keep feeling it an ideal means of, frankly, abusing someone. Had you called up, would you have discussed this in the same way? In person at the Scan premises?

Your entire attitude is despicable. Utterly shocking.

Thanks
    • Blitzen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT iX38 QuadGT
      • CPU:
      • Intel Quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz : 30 Degrees Idle - 41-46 Degrees Load
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 1GB OCZ Platinum PC6400 @ 4-4-4-12
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 500GB Samsung Spinpoints - RAID 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 285
      • PSU:
      • Enermax MODU 82+ 625W
      • Case:
      • Antec Nine Hundred
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic Q22wb 22" Widescreen - 5ms
      • Internet:
      • O2 premium @ 17mb
    And its obvious you lot dont work with people as you'll know the customer is always right
    No they aren't. The customer THINKS they are alwys right (such as yourself).

I have worked in Customer Services when i was a teenager and we all dreaded the 'gobby' ones and really tried to stay away from them.

I dont know how old you are but you sound like a teenager yourself and im afraid, when the real world becomes apparent to you, you will get a short, sharp, shock.

If you are an adult then you really need to grow up even more as you are making yourself look really foolish and im sure you are being laughed at by all that have read this thread!

Thanks
    • redlight's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Abit QuadGT
      • CPU:
      • Core 2 Quad 6600@3.1
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Geil PC6400
      • Storage:
      • 2x250GB Samsung 400GB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Leadtek 8800GTS 640MB
      • PSU:
      • Tagan 580w
      • Case:
      • Gigabyte Aurora
      • Monitor(s):
      • Fujitsu Siemens 22" + 42" plasma
      • Internet:
      • 2MB Tiscali
    Coswin you sound like you are one of those people who get a kick out of bullying sixteen year old shop assistants who cant stand up to you. I worked in retail for years and if you came in to my place of work and talked to any of my staff the way you have been spouting off on this forum I would have thrown you off the premises and barred you for life. Treat people the way you wish to be treated yourself. Go on read your own posts would you respect anybody who talked to to you like that,I think not.

Thanks
    • Robert's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6X58D Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • Corsair 12GB Dominator 1600Mhz
      • Storage:
      • 10TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GTX 480
      • PSU:
      • Corsair AX1200
      • Case:
      • Corsair 800D
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 HP Retail
      • Monitor(s):
      • Eizo SW110W+
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 100Mb
    ermm so you would put the phone down gees id employ you oh wait no i wouldnt .

I wouldn't employ you, because quite frankly I think you have trouble not only reading, but writing as well.

Thanks
    • markbrown83's system
      • CPU:
      • i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb
      • Storage:
      • 256Gb SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407WFP-HC
    I can't believe this is still getting talked about. You are giving Cozwin the attention he is looking for. Just ignore him now and let him get on with it. Who cares! Scan look after me very well and I am sure they do with the majority of you guys. Noone can ever please 100% of their customers...

Thanks
    I'll give scan the money for his goods if they just refund him, bar him from using the service just to top this thread.
    It is Inevitable.....

Thanks
    Don't see what people are getting so worked up about, I used to work in retail and you always get "darling customers" like Cozwin who kick up a huge fuss and are the quickest to label service as "disgusting". They're part and parcel of this game.

Cozwin, I gather you seem to have trouble with expressing yourself correctly in a written (and i'm guessing also verbal) sense and that you lack the ability to convey/conduct yourself in situaitons like this without getting angry/frustrated... and I think that may be a large part of the problem here... but you were ludicrously quick to label the service you received as "disgusting" and "appalling". You're going completely over the top and unfortunately you've made yourself look very silly.

You will always get 10x better co-operation and service from any company if you conduct yourself like a gentlemen and do your utmost not fly off the handle (even if you're REALLY pissed off). Think about it. In future I suggest you stick to other online stores such as OCUK or Microdirect (worst store EVER, takes weeks to get RMA/refund), where believe me if you think a 6-day RMA turnaround is bad from scan... you'll be in for an even bigger shock... especially if you ring them up and expect service half as polite or efficient as you get from Scan (in my experience).

You're being very rude, end of.
    Last edited by Richdog; 04-04-2007 at 10:32 AM.
    ASUS ROG G751 w. 980M

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Cozwin;1049690]
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedguy View Post
    "As for customers always being right..no there not"

dude are you a idiot this is a saying and it means customer is the priority, and tbh if you dont serve a customer because you think there rude which im not being lol your not seeing whats being said on the pms and tbh phillip has only brough arguement here so he can cause a flame fest so i will be complaining about him causing public unneeded trouble.

Also if you dont serve a customer as you think there rude then you lose money so tbh who losses out? i know id serve anyone no matter what!

so if you dont serve rude people what else dont you serve cause from sounds of things you discriminate alot
    Just to make things clear here, despite the fact we are really busy here we have gone out of our way to get this issue sorted. I have seen the PM's you have mentioned in which swearing and causing trouble with someone who has clearly done his best to help you, will get no issues sorted. Philip has only brought arguement here? please explain as far as I can see Philip has stopped his everyday duties to help you.

This thread has turned into a simple problem to you flaming and insulting good Hexus users for expressing their correct and valid opinions I do not want to see you calling people idiots (pot,kettle,black)

Regards

Error exists between Keyboard & Chair replace User and press Any Key!

.... Where's the Any Key???

Thanks
    "Also if you don't serve a customer as you think there rude then you lose money so tbh who losses out? i know id serve anyone no matter what!"

Are you a fool? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. And 1 customers money to a large company is not really going to make any difference to that companies profits. They have standards to uphold.
    You do realise that it probably isnt anyone on heres fault that the RMA has taken "so long" (which it hasn't). They are just trying to sort things out for you. If you want bad customer service, go to pc world or savastore (they are appalling).
    Reading all your posts I get the impression that you aren't very mature atall, you are acting like a spoilt ....
    I for one hope that the scan guys can just fix this and get rid of this customer once and for all, im sure if they had known how rude you were going to be towards their staff they wouldn't have bothered atall!
    As for not being pleased with the customer support, there are many many more people on here who will disagree with you, who have always had good experiences with scan, like myself. Even if they do make a foul up next time I order, of course it will be slightly annoying, but everyone makes mistakes, give them a chance.
    Maybe one reason why its taken them so long is that they are trying to work out if you ase actually serious, your posts sound like a 13 year old texting someone.

[Sarcasm]So TBH, I think this thread is pointless TBH [/Sarcasm].

Thanks
    • markbrown83's system
      • CPU:
      • i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb
      • Storage:
      • 256Gb SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407WFP-HC
    Quote Originally Posted by Wills View Post
    "Also if you don't serve a customer as you think there rude then you lose money so tbh who losses out? i know id serve anyone no matter what!"

Are you a fool? I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. And 1 customers money to a large company is not really going to make any difference to that companies profits. They have standards to uphold.
    You do realise that it probably isnt anyone on heres fault that the RMA has taken "so long" (which it hasn't). They are just trying to sort things out for you. If you want bad customer service, go to pc world or savastore (they are appalling).
    Reading all your posts I get the impression that you aren't very mature atall, you are acting like a spoilt ....
    I for one hope that the scan guys can just fix this and get rid of this customer once and for all, im sure if they had known how rude you were going to be towards their staff they wouldn't have bothered atall!
    As for not being pleased with the customer support, there are many many more people on here who will disagree with you, who have always had good experiences with scan, like myself. Even if they do make a foul up next time I order, of course it will be slightly annoying, but everyone makes mistakes, give them a chance.
    Maybe one reason why its taken them so long is that they are trying to work out if you ase actually serious, your posts sound like a 13 year old texting someone.

[Sarcasm]So TBH, I think this thread is pointless TBH [/Sarcasm].

wills: TBH I think your right!

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Paulm@scan;1049899]

Just to make things clear here, despite the fact we are really busy here we have gone out of our way to get this issue sorted. I have seen the PM's you have mentioned in which swearing and causing trouble with someone who has clearly done his best to help you, will get no issues sorted. Philip has only brought arguement here? please explain as far as I can see Philip has stopped his everyday duties to help you.

This thread has turned into a simple problem to you flaming and insulting good Hexus users for expressing their correct and valid opinions I do not want to see you calling people idiots (pot,kettle,black)

Regards
    well one i havent swore at all, and i havent caused trouble infact your employees are causing trouble including you now by bringing the a private arguement and matter public, this alone is a discrasful customer service as it is unbuisness like and immature. And to then go ahead keep a public argument going and fueling it for goodness sake how about you all grow up and stop flamming a god damn guy just for complaining about a company.

Cause your all goddamn scan fanbois in my opinion and cant take bad issues onboard.

Thanks
    • markbrown83's system
      • CPU:
      • i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb
      • Storage:
      • 256Gb SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407WFP-HC
    [QUOTE=Cozwin;1049931]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulm@scan View Post

well one i havent swore at all, and i havent caused trouble infact your employees are causing trouble including you now by bringing the a private arguement and matter public, this alone is a discrasful customer service as it is unbuisness like and immature. And to then go ahead keep a public argument going and fueling it for goodness sake how about you all grow up and stop flamming a god damn guy just for complaining about a company.

Cause your all goddamn scan fanbois in my opinion and cant take bad issues onboard.
    Somehow, I don't think they would say you were swearing when you weren't! that would then lower them to your level!

Right I better get back to work.

Maybe this post should be closed now, as it is keeping me from working!

Thanks

Oh dear...
    ASUS ROG G751 w. 980M

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information