Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not Pleased At all my scan customer support

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    see this post should have been closed 3 pages back but of course the scan mods dont want that which is why they are fueling the arguement

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Cozwin;1049931]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulm@scan View Post

well one i havent swore at all, and i havent caused trouble infact your employees are causing trouble including you now by bringing the a private arguement and matter public, this alone is a discrasful customer service as it is unbuisness like and immature. And to then go ahead keep a public argument going and fueling it for goodness sake how about you all grow up and stop flamming a god damn guy just for complaining about a company.

Cause your all goddamn scan fanbois in my opinion and cant take bad issues onboard.
    http://web6.scan.co.uk/theword/index.asp

Constructive Criticism

I have not fuelled any argument I have simply pointed out the facts on how you have approached the way you have gone about getting your issues sorted. Being a public Scan forum I have the rights just as everyone to express my views and if I think you are being unreasonable I will point this out. When someone has made a comment about you how would you feel if I deleted your post so that you could not have your say? It’s all about being able to take this criticism and then making your own mind up whether you’re being unreasonable. Telling people to grow up again is an point were I think you need to take a look a little closer to home as we have been totally professional we do take our jobs seriously and also our customers, see the link above and ask yourself why do we join these public forums before you suggest we can not take criticism.
    Last edited by Mossy; 04-04-2007 at 11:04 AM.

Error exists between Keyboard & Chair replace User and press Any Key!

.... Where's the Any Key???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozwin View Post
    see this post should have been closed 3 pages back but of course the scan mods dont want that which is why they are fueling the arguement
    Why would we want to waste time on childish comments like this, our time is valuable and tbh replying to posts like this is not putting good time to use

Regards
    Last edited by Mossy; 04-04-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    this is hardly criticism, so how about ending the argument by deleteing all the non relevant post so only leaving the ones about progress from me and phillip and then i can actually get this sorted instead of having to argue with tons of people its nothing to do with

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    Why would we want to waste time on childish comments like this, our time is valuable and tbh replying to post like this is not putting goood time to use

Regards
    well if it doesnt use your time well why are you still replying tbh? as this isnt helping anyone is it? so why?

Thanks

infact your employees are causing trouble including you now by bringing the a private arguement and matter public, this alone is a discrasful customer service as it is unbuisness like and immature. And to then go ahead keep a public argument going and fueling it for goodness sake how about you all grow up and stop flamming a god damn guy just for complaining about a company.

Cause your all goddamn scan fanbois in my opinion and cant take bad issues onboard.

Cozwin you brought this "private" arguement into the public by posting on a public forum so how you can say this is disgraceful customer service is a bit strange to say the least.

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    i didnt bring any arguement to the forum i posted the public post to show people my problem same as tons of people do and it just got out of hand so can you please just lock/close this post.

Either way im leaving this post

Thanks
    well if it doesnt use your time well why are you still replying tbh? as this isnt helping anyone is it? so why?
    TBH the only thing Scan are fuelling is you. I will not delete the posts as they show clearly how unreasonable you are being I suggest you sort your issues out via Scan directly and not this thread

http://web6.scan.co.uk/Support/Query.ASP?QueryType=C

you are correct in a way this is not helping anyone so no need to add to this thread Scan have helped you as much as they can.

Regards

Thanks
    • Blitzen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT iX38 QuadGT
      • CPU:
      • Intel Quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz : 30 Degrees Idle - 41-46 Degrees Load
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 1GB OCZ Platinum PC6400 @ 4-4-4-12
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 500GB Samsung Spinpoints - RAID 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 285
      • PSU:
      • Enermax MODU 82+ 625W
      • Case:
      • Antec Nine Hundred
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic Q22wb 22" Widescreen - 5ms
      • Internet:
      • O2 premium @ 17mb
    by bringing the a private arguement and matter public
    You did that yourself with your initial whining.

God kid.......your life is going to be soooooo tough with an attitude like yours.

And as regards to your 'FanBoy' statement....utter rubbish from you again!
    If we had bad service...and i mean 'real' bad service, would we be defending the company? Of course not! We would jump on you 'whine-wagon' and join in!

Just take a step back, read your previous posts and think about how pathetically you have acted.

Why would we want to waste time on childish commby bringing the a private arguement and matter publicents like this, our time is valuable and tbh replying to posts like this is not putting good time to use

Regards
    I know you Scan guys have but some of us are loafing at work.
    Its fun for us to see someone getting tied up in knots in their arguments

Just try to picture his face everytime he reads this thread
    Last edited by Blitzen; 04-04-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks
    I think we all get the point now lets leave this thread open to the real issue but thank you all for your contribution but to say the least it has gone too far.

Best Regards

Scan Team

Thanks
    Cozwin

I would like to know how Scan or the forum moderators are benefiting from keeping this thread open. ? - I fail to see how we are? ……

this is hardly criticism, so how about ending the argument by deleteing all the non relevant post so only leaving the ones about progress from me and phillip and then i can actually get this sorted instead of having to argue with tons of people its nothing to do with
    Cozwin

The thread was created by you and we will not be deleting any posts as there is no reason to.
    The nature of this forum is to allow customers to view their opinions positive or negative, to receive post or pre sales advice and customer service and to provide a direct point of contact with Scan.

I am not saying you cannot use the forum to express your opinion but remember not only you has an opinion and if you to choose to use a public forum expect a
    public response.

What is not acceptable is the way the forum is used to flame other users and to make inflammatory comments, which does to help top resolve any issue and simply we wont put up with it,

We appreciate you have an issue and we will resolve this, you have a point of contact with Philip in our Returns dept, who is also the Returns supervisor and he has the ability to resolve any issue you may have. I suggest using this point of contact to resolve your issue.

Alternatively PM me you details and I can ask a member of the Returns dept to contact you to finally have this issue resolved

If you wish to make further comments please do so without inflammatory comments towards other users or you will be going on holiday.

Best Regards

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    yep i agree 100% with you.

Tech Geek.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markbrown83 View Post
    Wow - are you sure!?
    now is that really needed?

comon just leave it will you the issue is basicly solved now anyway with a replacement motherboard on its way from what i was told on the phone so as far
    as im conserned its over.

Thanks
    • markbrown83's system
      • CPU:
      • i5 3570K
      • Memory:
      • 8Gb
      • Storage:
      • 256Gb SSD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Gigabyte GTX 660 OC
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407WFP-HC
    now is that really needed?

comon just leave it will you the issue is basicly solved now anyway with a replacement motherboard on its way from what i was told on the phone so as far
    as im conserned its over.
    No it wasn't - I am sorry. Its over now! So I will stop posting.

Sorry again, glad its all sorted now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information