Right, times up Im not happy one bit again.

After having the worse luck last wednesday which saw both of my main PC's being took offline due to both motherboards not working.

I sent one board a Abit Quad GT back on Thursday which you signed for on Friday ok, and as I was aware there was a 5 day delay on RMA's I got on with my day to day stuff.

I sent the other board a Foxconn in on Friday which you signed for on Saturday and as there was a backlog nothing was updated but as I sent them by royal mail it told me you received the items.

So baring in mind there a 5 day delay of RMA's (told over the phone a billion times) you can imagine how confused I was that the Foxconn board has gone straight through the system like an F1 car and a replacement is being sent tomorrow , yet the board I need the most the Quad GT is sat in the gutter like a metro at the start line.

So is it possible someone can look into why an RMA from Saturday has gone straight through the system and an RMA from Friday has been left in the dust.

And as you can see Im not a happy bunny.

Oh and Im sure quite a few of the managers have got the email that I sent aswell about the same situation.