Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The good news is no more rubbers...

Thanks
    Why is the girls right to choose to kill a potential life?
    No one save God himself should have that right, and I don't give a rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish if it's their body or not, they obviously aren't thinking about the body of the life they're about to kill.
    If they don't want a baby, it's bloody easy enough to avoid, isn't it. Why should a life die for her stupidity? and of course the ultimate argument, feminism. Pah.

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh no here we bloody go again...
    a femenist/male rant i see brewing. do us all a favour and don't - please!!
    Powered by Marmite and Wet Dog
    Light Over Water Photography

Thanks
    this is a WHOLE other argument bazz.

I dont know what I personally would do in that situation, because i've never been in it. However, i can imagine it'd be a very confusing time. I'm quite sure most girls dont take the desicion of abortion lightly.

As for it being "her stupidity" - I've already pointed out that it takes 2 to make kids, so it takes 2 to take the precautions. Contraception DOES fail. It's a fact. This is why you cannot just rely on 1 kind only.

So, the next time you go off on one about abortiion, think about it. How do you think YOU would feel? Say, u didnt have any money, you want an education, the father doesnt want to know, and ultimately, you just arent ready to bring a child into the world and look after it.

It's not an easy desicion for anyone.

But since abortion isnt the argument here, lets get it back on course.

Thanks
    Lol, ok sorry, I just have a serious problem with feminists. They compained for equal rights, they won, and now they have more rights than males and STILL COMPLAIN!
    WTF!!

Thanks
    i'm not complaining, and i'm not being a feminist. I'm simply pointng out facts and wondering what you would do in the same situ.

But, all in all, i honestly think there could be some good that comes out of the male contraceptive.

Thanks
    I've been in that SITUATION, Hence me having a serious problem with it.
    As for it being "her stupidity" - I've already pointed out that it takes 2 to make kids
    Yeah and if SHE doesn't trust that he's had adatatque protection she should use her female intuition and say no.
    You can;t have it both ways, you can't have 100% of the choice and 50% of the blame.

Thanks
    what i'm saying is, if she doesnt believe the bloke has adaquate contraception, she should use some too. As for whether to keep the child, if the 9 months was shared between the girl and the bloke, i'd see your point, but it's not. And that really isnt going to change. Ever. If contraception fails, it fails. After which there is a choice to be made.

You say u've been in that situation, but u werent in that situation as the GIRL. If you had something growing in ur abdomin that would mean you would have to put your life on hold, or even stop what u're doing totally, because of an accident, or whatever, then i believe it's up to her what happens.

Obviously i think it should be talked about, but essentially, it is up to her.

There's a whole manner of reasons for and against, but that's up to the people involved to decide, not the government or us or anyone else.

Thanks
    55 people, is that it?
    Seeing as if they didnt take the pill theres no 100% chance that there would of been any pregnancies this whole thing seems less and less scientific....

Thanks
    Quote:
    Researchers from the Anzac Research Institute, Sydney, Australia, gave the treatment to a relatively small sample of 55 men for a year - and none of their partners became pregnant.

Only 55 people were used in the research - hmm, if you went to the doctors and said trying for a baby for a year now and nothing is happening they would probably tell you to keeep trying for a bit longer - these things don;t happen over night you know - that is unless you really don't want them to happen, your very drunk, and plan to never see her again - it's that sod's law thing.

Thanks
    If you had something growing in ur abdomin that would mean you would have to put your life on hold, or even stop what u're doing
    What a load of bollocks. When I found out I took the steps to drop out of college and get a job to support my child like an good man would.
    If contraception fails, it fails. After which there is a choice to be made.
    Cough, morning after pill.

And if the woman is on the pill there is a 0.1 chance of that failing, personally, I like those odds.

Thanks
    medication can cause the pill to fail.

you have to take the morning after pill within 72 hours of having unprotected sex.

anyways, i'm off to uni.

Thanks
    That's the worse argument I've ever heard. If you're a woman, on the pill, and on medication you don't rely on the pill, they tell you that when you get it, same as sickness/diahorea so that can't be used as an excuse.

Thanks
    u're totally missing my point here. I'm not making excuses, i'm stating facts.

Will work for beer... nichomach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • nichomach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95W
      • Memory:
      • 16GB DR3
      • Storage:
      • 1x250GB Maxtor SATAII, 1x 400GB Hitachi SATAII
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac GTX 1060 3GB
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 20" TFT
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media Cable
    I'm with Elmo on this - sorry, but my wife is having our child in November, and I wouldn't want ANYONE to have to go through what she's had to unless they really wanted it. In the final analysis it's a woman's body and no-one else should have a veto over what she does with it. I'd also point out that childbirth is still an inherently risky and painful business and something that women still die during; and Bazzlad, you have never and ARE never going to be in that situation. It's got sweet FA to do with "feminism" although I think Bazzlad's applying a ludicrously restrictive definition to that term, and everything to do with one's body being one's own.

Thanks
    Sorry mate but I totally disagree with you, it's a childs life, and I couldn;t live with myself after allowing one to die, and COME ON, how many women die via pregnancy in this age?

And you've blatently taken my feminism quote out of context, and as for
    One body being ones own,
    doesnt the kid have that right too?

Where'd my avator go?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Elmo
    scooooooooz me!

I, being a girl, think that it IS up to the girl whether she believes or disbelieves the bloke, and whether to keep an unborn baby or not.
    If it takes two people to make a baby, then it should take two people to decide if they don’t want it. You’re irresponsible if you manage to create something “unwanted,” but just because the woman carries the baby for 9 months takes nothing away from the fact that without the bloke, nothing would have happened. It’s an equal effort to create it, it should be an equal effort to decide whether it’s destiny.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information