Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: why did it happen to me?

Thanks
    It's unfortunate that you got caught, and very strange that you got hauled down the nick instead of just having your stash confiscated. You didn't make with the verbal towards the copper did you? In that kind of situation it's best to keep quiet and not make it worth his time.

Also in future if they try to caution you, refuse it. Then they have a choice of prosecuting you (which would never happen) and giving you a formal warning, which is less than a caution and doesn't stay on your record.

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Knoxville
    If you exercise enough it will release the same amounts in theory (not actually tried it) so it will destroy synapses just as easily.

Just to clear up one point here. Name one athlete who has lost his memory, can't speak or function correctly from 'to much exercise'???
    tom@meangasoline.co.uk | RIP Zoltan

Canon 350d | 50 F/1.8 Mk II | 70-200 F/4 L | 1Gb Sandisk Ultra III

Where'd my avator go?
    Thanks
    You sound like someone who believes everything he hears about drugs and will never actually experience them because of being so narrow minded, I hope it brings you much hapiness
    What do you know about me? Nothing. And I'm now narrow minded? That's tough speak, kiddo. It's a stage. You'll grow out if it.

nstead of cruising randomly around the streets should police not be hunting down child molesters, rapists and burglars or maybe they should just answer 999 calls within an hour
    Oh, goody. Police bashing. How easy. Tell you what, you do their job for a week, and then see if you feel the same. Of course, I forgot, child molesters do it so it public places in show of the local plod. Nice. If you're going to be an easy target...

not_your_punk - irelevant of where you were, whether it's "the norm" it was a public place and you were doing something illegal. Be a man and accept you got caught and get on with it.

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    I said in theory, in practice unless you exercise all day everyday for your entire life you won't be able to match the same amount of synapse activity.

problem here is, can you name one person that has those symptoms from occaisionally lighting up a joint around the back of a pub?

Mind that bus, what bus? Splat!
    Thanks
    • Gr44's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5K Premium
      • CPU:
      • C2Q Q6600 G0 @ 3.68Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC8500+
      • Storage:
      • 2x 500GB Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 8800 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • Enermax 720w
      • Case:
      • Lian Li G70
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x Dell 2408's
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 100MB
    that's still no excuse to break the law....

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks
    I said in theory, in practice unless you exercise all day everyday for your entire life you won't be able to match the same amount of synapse activity.

problem here is, can you name one person that has those symptoms from occaisionally lighting up a joint around the back of a pub?
    No, not yet. But give it a few years when all these people get diagnosed with lung cancer and then you'll have your answer; either that or watch out for possibly under-weight and under-developed young children as their offspring

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    Originally posted by Maffu
    What do you know about me? Nothing. And I'm now narrow minded? That's tough speak, kiddo. It's a stage. You'll grow out if it.
    Tough speak?? no, from what i've read of your posts i formed my opinion of you, you've done exactly the same thing calling me kiddo and telling me its a stage.

Take off that big ass hyporite hat your wearing, you don't know me either, so don't go making snap judgements of me because i questioned your opinions.

Serious question to you as you say i know nothing how about you tell me............Have you ever taken drugs??

Originally posted by Maffu
    Oh, goody. Police bashing. How easy. Tell you what, you do their job for a week, and then see if you feel the same. Of course, I forgot, child molesters do it so it public places in show of the local plod. Nice. If you're going to be an easy target...
    I'll do their job for a week, go on, make me 18 and i'll do it!! I'm not here to bash the police becuase its cool and rebilious i do it because in my experience they're useless and have they're prorities wrong.

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    Originally posted by TomWilko
    No, not yet. But give it a few years when all these people get diagnosed with lung cancer and then you'll have your answer; either that or watch out for possibly under-weight and under-developed young children as their offspring
    Exactly the same side effects that occur from smoking cigarettes, a perfectly legal and dangerous drug.

Simple fact, why is weed illegal........because the government can't tax it.

Thanks
    • Trash Man's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LE Z77
      • CPU:
      • i5 2550k
      • Memory:
      • 8GB 1600 DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1 x 128GB Crucial SSD 1 x 1TB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 1.5GB 580 GTX
      • PSU:
      • Be Quiet 680W E9
      • Case:
      • CM 830 Stacker
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407 x 2
      • Internet:
      • 20mb IDNet ADSL
    Exactly the same side effects that occur from smoking cigarettes, a perfectly legal and dangerous drug.

So if it was legal, would they be able to tax it?

Living and dying laughing and crying
    Once you have seen it you will never be the same
    Life in the fast lane is just how it seems
    Hard and it is heavy dirty and mean

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks
    I'll do their job for a week, go on, make me 18 and i'll do it!! I'm not here to bash the police becuase its cool and rebilious i do it because in my experience they're useless and have they're prorities wrong.
    By the sounds of it then Knoxville you should go down the police station before you go out on one of your 'under-age' night outs and state to the police:

"Under no circumstances if i am attacked or threatened by somebody tonight you should come and help me whatsoever."

If they are that useless.

If tobacco had been introduced on a scale that weed is nowadays i would guarantee that to, would be banned. Its only the fact it has been a social 'thing' for so many years that it is legal and controlled.

Mind that bus, what bus? Splat!
    Thanks
    • Gr44's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5K Premium
      • CPU:
      • C2Q Q6600 G0 @ 3.68Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC8500+
      • Storage:
      • 2x 500GB Spinpoint
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 8800 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • Enermax 720w
      • Case:
      • Lian Li G70
      • Monitor(s):
      • 2x Dell 2408's
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 100MB
    [i]
    I'll do their job for a week, go on, make me 18 and i'll do it!! I'm not here to bash the police becuase its cool and rebilious i do it because in my experience they're useless and have they're prorities wrong. [/B]
    maybe they do, but it's not as clean cut as ranking laws - im sure if they had 10 people all breaking various laws in front of them they would hit the bigger problems first, but life doesn't work like that...

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    Originally posted by Trash Man
    So if it was legal, would they be able to tax it?
    They would be able to, it is in other coutries where its legal, I think thats what will happen here eventually. Its just gonna depend on the voters and which party is bold enough to take the risk, because the biggest group of people that turn out to vote aren't gonna be people of my generation, they're gonna be people who still have the "drugs are evil" catchphrase embedded in them from childhood.

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    By the sounds of it then Knoxville you should go down the police station before you go out on one of your 'under-age' night outs and state to the police:

"Under no circumstances if i am attacked or threatened by somebody tonight you should come and help me whatsoever."

If they are that useless.

In my area people get mugged and beaten every other day, the police show up after its happened, this is un-avoidable because there aren't police everywhere and the fact that its taken them an hour and a half to answer 999 calls recently doesn't exactly instill me with much desire to depend on the system.

to be perfectly honest i wouldn't expect police to help me if i was getting the sh!t kicked outta me, they're not exactly gonna walk around the corner right then and help me.

If tobacco had been introduced on a scale that weed is nowadays i would guarantee that to, would be banned. Its only the fact it has been a social 'thing' for so many years that it is legal and controlled.
    Thats the same point i made about alchohol in my earlier post, it's because it isn't as socially acceptable as other mind warping drugs that it remains illegal.

^-- I'm with stupid --^
    Thanks
    In the end m8, you can't ban whats already there - especially considering the money made from alcohol + tobacco. What you can do tho, is prevent what is trying to get into society. Its the whole issue of people wanting the right to choose and the government trying to look after peoples health.

to be perfectly honest i wouldn't expect police to help me if i was getting the sh!t kicked outta me, they're not exactly gonna walk around the corner right then and help me.
    Neither are they likely to stand there either. Without the police, the country would be much much much worse off.

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    Neither are they likely to stand there either. Without the police, the country would be much much much worse off.
    I'm not saying we don't need a police force, im saying we need a better one, that proritises its cases and its calls.

I'd put cash on it right now that if i said some guys were stood oposite my house smoking weed the police would be round quicker than if i phoned up and said i'd been burgled.

In nyp's case he was caught as the copper drove by i imagine, why did he get out of the car to even check, could his tome not have been better spent than walking up to random people and smelling what they're smoking?

We both obviously have different opinions based on our experiences. You choose to believe that drugs are bad for and they are, but only as bad as drinking and smoking, everything in moderation and we'd all be fine.

I choose to use drugs occaisionally as i enjoy it, I don't steal to feed a habit, i don't cause trouble and i don't use nhs funds like hundreds of drunk people do around the country every week.

Thanks
    • Trash Man's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P8Z77-V LE Z77
      • CPU:
      • i5 2550k
      • Memory:
      • 8GB 1600 DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1 x 128GB Crucial SSD 1 x 1TB Seagate
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 1.5GB 580 GTX
      • PSU:
      • Be Quiet 680W E9
      • Case:
      • CM 830 Stacker
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 2407 x 2
      • Internet:
      • 20mb IDNet ADSL
    I'm not saying we don't need a police force, im saying we need a better one, that proritises its cases and its calls.

I'd put cash on it right now that if i said some guys were stood oposite my house smoking weed the police would be round quicker than if i phoned up and said i'd been burgled.
    They prolly would. They would then be able to catch someone committing a crime rather than just doing the necessary paperwork afterwards.

Living and dying laughing and crying
    Once you have seen it you will never be the same
    Life in the fast lane is just how it seems
    Hard and it is heavy dirty and mean

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information