• Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    Quote Originally Posted by Geist
    which in itself is a problem really. does feel as if places like mc and bwl will mean less to ppl (considering theres ppl moaning that they'v bn nurfed so badly they dont mean much now as it is), along with lev70 blues being more powerfull than the 'orange hammer'
    I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem at all. Like the first time completing Scarlet Monestry was good, the fact that you can blast through it with 1 level 60 does make any difference now.

Only thing I can think is that the people that don't get to complete Naxx before the expansion will never see it in the same way as the people that completed it before the expansion, as even a couple levels makes a significant difference to the difficulty. But people won't care about that and will go to what ever new dungeons are released in the expansion. I'd imagine the rewards from the 5-10 man lvl 70 stuff to be better/easier to obtain than the stuff from the level 60 raid content, apart from maybe Naxx.

BWL and AQ will also not be so easy to 10-15 man like MC will be, because of the way the encounters are designed. Mainly the requirement for lots of tanks, rather than 1, as that's all you'll need at lvl 70 in MC.
    I don't mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out.

Thanks
    I think the best part of being able to do it in 15 - 20 man would be that ALOT of players wont get to see inside MC and BWL (on our server anyways) as some people dont have the time to join end game guilds that raid 5 or 6 times a week or just cannot get accepted in to one so this will allow them to actually get inside the instances

On a second note there my guilds first MC run tomorrow >< not sure how we are going to do tbh but im hopin we drop at least one boss lol we have done 5 bosses from ZG but im not sure how a 20 man instance would compare to something like MC =\ harder or easier? my guess is its goin to be hard to start with as co-ordination is needed, we can keep a 20 man group goin good but we havnt done any 40 man raids yet

Lookin forward to it though

and..

Saying that if i stick around till the expansion i might have enough money for an epic mount
    Grind tyrs hand i have my epic horse on my UD rogue and the AV frost wolf grind grind grind! it takes time but its very easy to get the money hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni
    What the hell does "WTH" mean

Thanks
    • Mblaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS PK5 Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500K
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Intel X25 SSD + WD 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine (AoD)
    On a second note there my guilds first MC run tomorrow >< not sure how we are going to do tbh but im hopin we drop at least one boss lol we have done 5 bosses from ZG but im not sure how a 20 man instance would compare to something like MC =\ harder or easier? my guess is its goin to be hard to start with as co-ordination is needed, we can keep a 20 man group goin good but we havnt done any 40 man raids yet

Lookin forward to it though
    If you can down the first 5 ZG bosses you should have no problems with Lucifon (first MC boss). Although if it's your first run you'll probably have some problems as people get used to raiding with 40 people, and to keep an eye out for the trash respawn timers. Although it'll become 2nd nature to clear through the trash soon enough I remember my first run with 30 people way back Having the trash respawn on top of us cause we were too slow.
    I don't mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mblaster
    If you can down the first 5 ZG bosses you should have no problems with Lucifon (first MC boss). Although if it's your first run you'll probably have some problems as people get used to raiding with 40 people, and to keep an eye out for the trash respawn timers. Although it'll become 2nd nature to clear through the trash soon enough I remember my first run with 30 people way back Having the trash respawn on top of us cause we were too slow.
    cool alot of people (from end game guilds) were always askin us why we have never tried MC if we can do the first few bosses in ZG (bout a month back we had only downed 2 bosses) as we have progressed quite fast for a new guild hence why we are not trying tomorrow i think the main factor was that we did not have 40 people we could work together with to well

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine (AoD)
    Grind tyrs hand i have my epic horse on my UD rogue and the AV frost wolf grind grind grind! it takes time but its very easy to get the money hehe
    ah but u havnt bn paying repair bills for a bwl warrior
    - Cantankerous -
    - GSV - MarlinsUK - TNGC -

Thanks
    • Mblaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS PK5 Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500K
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    ah but u havnt bn paying repair bills for a bwl warrior
    Hehehe, at least you get decent money in return when you do kill the bosses in BWL. Some ZG bosses drop more money than AQ bosses, that's not money per person, that's total money...

Burned about 50g tonight on potions and repairs but it was worth it, Twin Emps down! And i can get my dagger!

Also grats Azog, I hear Maligned got Nefarion down tonight as well, some more company for us in AQ

Thanks
    tbh Iv heard aq is a waste of time untill get you get past Twin Emps. I think I made the most money in awhile tbh tho... 6g I think it was (I'll see 200g again one day...)

Tasty dagger but the whole grinding for rep to get aq quests just irritates me.

Was a great run things went well. Even when acouple of us died from having fps:1 when the skellys spawned :@ Man they do just kinda jump out ya, I saw them spawn, chage over to where afew of us were there to kill them... then I died and saw that they were dead aswell ohwell hopefully they'll fix the fps next patch after they broke it...
    - Cantankerous -

Thanks
    • Butcher's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • i7-4790K
      • Memory:
      • 8 GB Corsair 1866 MHz
      • Storage:
      • 120GB SSD, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 970
      • PSU:
      • Antec 650W
      • Case:
      • Big Black Cube!
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
    Nah C'Thun's good fun, and he has some awesome loot.

Also there's no rep requirement for AQ40 weapon quests, so no grinding involved.

Thanks
    You need honoured iirc at least for the stuff tho think im almost in friendly
    - Cantankerous -

Thanks
    • Mblaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS PK5 Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500K
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    tbh Iv heard aq is a waste of time untill get you get past Twin Emps. I think I made the most money in awhile tbh tho... 6g I think it was (I'll see 200g again one day...)

Tasty dagger but the whole grinding for rep to get aq quests just irritates me.

Was a great run things went well. Even when acouple of us died from having fps:1 when the skellys spawned :@ Man they do just kinda jump out ya, I saw them spawn, chage over to where afew of us were there to kill them... then I died and saw that they were dead aswell ohwell hopefully they'll fix the fps next patch after they broke it...
    There's some useful loot to be had before the Twin Emps, but all the uber loot is on Ouro and C'thun.

The grinding for rep is pretty much a non-issue, since the items that require rep to complete only drop from Princess Huran and later bosses, and if you've cleared to there you'll have at least the honoured rep required for those quests, and once you've got the Twin most likely you'll have revered. Only problem is for someone joining a raid guild that clears it all every week. But then you could argue they should need to spend the time in AQ to deserve the loot. Plus if you're clearing all bosses you're gonna get 5000rep per week just from the token thingys that drop from the bosses.

Cleared up to C'thun, damn that's a lot of trash. Was ammusing when we were all standing near the enterance to his room and the raid leader got a little to close to the door, instant raid wipe Looks like it's gonna be a pretty fun fight when we can last more than 1-2 mins
    Last edited by Mblaster; 30-05-2006 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks
    Funniest thread ive read in a long long LONG time, 10/10

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...s&T=533160&P=2

Thanks
    • Butcher's system
      • Motherboard:
      • MSI Z97 Gaming 3
      • CPU:
      • i7-4790K
      • Memory:
      • 8 GB Corsair 1866 MHz
      • Storage:
      • 120GB SSD, 240GB SSD, 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • MSI GTX 970
      • PSU:
      • Antec 650W
      • Case:
      • Big Black Cube!
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7
    You need honoured iirc at least for the stuff tho think im almost in friendly
    I got a weapon before honoured.
    Besdies which, it's pretty easy to get rep if you're getting that far into AQ.

Thanks
    Did Ossirian for first time lat night

Easy fight once you get into the rythm.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBuZZard
    Did Ossirian for first time lat night
    [Image removed for non flaming purposes]
    Easy fight once you get into the rythm.
    Grats looks like fun hehe

The guild im in had its first run on MC sunday last week and it was fun like it alot hehe very time consuming but thats what im in for if I wanna go hey

we got to Lucifron (sp? cant remember) without a wipe, only a small "GET THE F*** OUT OF THE INSTANCES!! toooo many!" hehe we had a one of the rock elementals and a hound add >< but bar that went very smooth First try went a bit to sh1t got him to 80% after killing both the adds but i think that was just an error somewhere but thats what first trys are for Second try we got him down to an amazing 24% I personally was amazed by that (i was personally amazed that we ever got to him AND kill them four dogs at the same time) and then ****in a$$ h0l3s started to leave because "this is taking longer then I thought".... *trys not to go crazy*....*goes crazy!!*

Its a damn END GAME instances, how the hell can they exspect it to be a damn walk through on our first try and it only take a few hours. we kicked two people for leaving early and then ditched it for a ZG run

but all in all i think 25% on our first MC run wasnt really to bad seen as tho we had 35 people and two off tanks that were as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Registered+
    Thanks
    Congrats on gettign into mc. That is actually one of the hardest thigns - getting your first group there together and venturing in. The bosses are tough but when you work out tactics it is much easier. You need a good vocal raid leader as they are really the key between taking a boss down and a disaster.

As for the boss - last night we completed domo for the first time but i have to say that of all the bosses up until domo, Lucifron was the hardest. Not sure why exactly but we always struggle on that. On other bosses we are able to get by with very little losses, not so with her.

Secret is pulling adds down to bottom and tanking him higher up. The advantage of this is not everyone is effected by that curse or whatever that does about 2000 dmg. After you beat him then its onto magmadar.....hint - 30yrd fear zone getting your first boss down is a special feeling so i wish you guys all the best.

Andrew

Thanks
    hey mate Welcome to Hexus.

Ta for the support there I think we are re trying this sunday hopefully we will not have half the group leave after a couple of wipes on a first attempt of a boss ><

The problem we had last time was the two "off-tanks" that were ment to grab the adds really didnt do a great job but also the HUNTERS (/shakes fist) attacking at first chance and not letting the off-tanks take agro.

on a side note i love the hounds you need to kill in the group at the same time lots of fun hehe

Also grats on Domo

Page 47 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7172737444546474849505767778797 ... LastLast

Thread Information