• Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    That's complete BS! They may not be entitled to it, but then how many people got into our country last year who were entitled to? Have you ever heard of false claims? Do you know how many people live in our country illegally? And I wonder how they get their money to survive... hmm, heard of false benefit claims??

I see it happen, it does happen, you're talking crap. I live in an area where there are lots of non-working immigrants (and lots of non-working english people too!). You obviously don't.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andybasford
    For starters, the NHS has massive staffing shortages and would collapse tomorrow if you took away all the immigrant doctors and nurses.
    Immigrants are far more law abiding than the UK average.
    Immigrants directly prop up the pension system by reversing the declining population.
    More immigrant taxpayers who don't go through school would add downward pressure on your council tax.

Come back and discuss things with your own brain(if you have one) rather than be a mouthpiece for the Daily Mail
    You will find NO inference in my post to anti-immigration, only to unlimited and unrestricted immigration. I believe immigration is a healthy thing for any diverse society and culture, but I also believe it needs to be regulated and controlled.

Engage your own brain first before making assumptions.

Troll.

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Come back and discuss things with your own brain(if you have one) rather than be a mouthpiece for the Daily Mail
    *** Post edited - BE NICE! ***

Out of curiosity, where do you live? Do you actually see any ILLEGAL immigrants where you are? Come back and discuss this when you've had your blindfold taken off and you can see what it's like in the real world.
    Last edited by DaBeeeenster; 23-02-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skii
    You will find NO inference in my post to anti-immigration, only to unlimited and unrestricted immigration. I believe immigration is a healthy thing for any diverse society and culture, but I also believe it needs to be regulated and controlled.

Engage your own brain first before making assumptions.

Troll.
    Exactly the same point of view as me. Begs the question why you used a load of pro-immigration arguments to justify restricting it. still..

Thanks
    Exactly the same point of view as me. Begs the question why you used a load of pro-immigration arguments to justify restricting it. still..
    The point of my post was to say that unrestricted immigration would be a disaster and have a seriously adverse effect on all of these areas, its one thing allowing people with skills and a willingness to work into the UK, its quite another allowing everyone in.

I aplologise if my post came across as racist and xenophobic, we obviously share similar beliefs, but your comment was uncalled for.

Thanks
    Apologies for the comment, it was uncalled for.
    It's just that comments like this :
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Al
    Andy, the vast majority of immigrants around here DON'T work and therefore sponge money from our taxes.
    really wind me up as they should you too - the comment simply serves to incite racial hatred.
    To Big_AL:
    Contrary to what you say I do live in the real world and notice that indigenous British people tend to be bigger scroungers than immigrants.

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Since when was this discussion about personal insults?? Piss off out of it if you're gonna be like that!

Out of curiosity, where do you live? Do you actually see any ILLEGAL immigrants where you are? Come back and discuss this when you've had your blindfold taken off and you can see what it's like in the real world.
    Just how do you know that people are "illegal immigrants"?
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    You can't win if you're an immigrant. If you don't have a job you're a scrounger. If you do then you're stealing British Jobs.
    Last edited by andybasford; 23-02-2004 at 12:48 PM.

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Lets leave it with the personal insults please peeps...
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    That's complete BS! They may not be entitled to it, but then how many people got into our country last year who were entitled to? Have you ever heard of false claims? Do you know how many people live in our country illegally? And I wonder how they get their money to survive... hmm, heard of false benefit claims??
    Without any form of UK documentation, NI number, voting history etc. etc. false benefit claims will be inconsequential. The people making false benfit claims are British citizens.

No-one knows how many people live here illegally. Surely this is not even worth asking? Do you know?
    I see it happen, it does happen, you're talking crap. I live in an area where there are lots of non-working immigrants (and lots of non-working english people too!). You obviously don't.
    Please dont tell me that I "talk crap". I dont appreciate it.

I live in a heavily multi-racial part of North London (when living in the UK) and consequently know exactly what is going on. In fact, I'd say it is probably has one of the highest (if not the highest) level of non-english passport holders in the Uk. I dont quite see what that has got to do with the thread tho? Does taht make you or I more qualified to talk about this?

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Well, obviously I am wrong even though I don't watch TV or read papers (both full of crap) but do live near Heathrow where there is an extremely high amount of immigrants coming in every day, some legal, some not (I know people who used to work in the detention centre around here, that's how I know - also, it was burnt down by illegal immigrants costing us hundreds of thousands).

I just think our government is not doing enough to stop this increasing problem. Everyone knows about those workers at Morcambe (s!) Bay, that just goes to prove it does happen. And you can bet your bottom dollar that it happens all over the country.

Yes, some British people are probably scroungers but I hate them too. I grassed up a friend once for claiming benefit that he had no rights to. Reason? He didn't work, had a flash car, loads of money... I work bloody hard, have no car and no money! Whether a friend or an illegal immigrant I would do the same again!

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Harmondsworth Immigration Removal Centre was burnt down? Can you provide a link? Google has not heard of that piece of news...?

You haven't answered my question. How do you know that the people who you see "scrounging" are in the country illegally? Do you ask every one?

Thanks
    Why mention the workers in Morecombe bay?? they were illegal immigrants working for a pittance wage. Were they part of your legion of benefit scroungers?

Thanks
    Illegal Immigrants don't need to make FALSE benefits claims. If an Asylum Seeker has their application for asylum refused they aren't deported (they are offered a free flight home) they are still not permitted to work, but they are still entitled to benefits.

Whats the difference between an illegal immigrant and an asylum seeker? One of them was caught!

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TeePee
    Illegal Immigrants don't need to make FALSE benefits claims. If an Asylum Seeker has their application for asylum refused they aren't deported (they are offered a free flight home) they are still not permitted to work, but they are still entitled to benefits.
    Until their appeal is heard, at which point they are either deported or given an appropriate visa. What's your problem with this?

Title Contender
    Thanks
    See the stereotypical illegal immigrant who works here

Al Brickworth manages the desk he hails from Kurdistan he only promotes people who he believes offer a similar ritual/cultural view as himself and therefore the proper workers never get a look in

Then we take the case of Manthi the alcholic who has stolen a well paid job from a British worker to feed her craving of strongbow and cream buns.

Further to this we have Benji the pregnant looking under manager who is claiming all the benefits going even pregnancy handouts and free hot towels.

that is a fumnny view to cheers Basford up

back to reality I beleive that all immigrant should be means tested before they are allowed into our country

Thread Information