Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fortress Europe!!!

Title Contender
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andybasford
    Nah mate it was true. I was simply trying to point out that you can't refuse asylum simply because someone was jailed in another country for breaking the law. Radios were illegal under the Taliban.
    Im sure Ive tuned into Taliban 103.2FM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Im sure Ive tuned into Taliban 103.2FM
    With their chart of the top 40 public executions

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeeeenster
    Migrants are net contributers to the NHS.
    true, but when some 1 gets run over, we fix them first the charge them, if they dont pay were out of pocket. some countries would leave you dying in the road.

Thanks
    Every1 else, keep it on topic...

Andy, whats your profession

Thanks
    phone monkey. why do you ask?

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    more fool you

what are you gonna do when one moves in next to you and starts pilferring your moms knickers?
    Actually my flat in London shares a building with a lovely old Iranian couple that moved to the country a few years back. They are fair friendlier and more neighbourly than the English people that live in my road.
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Al
    Again Dabeeeenster, you are proving that you believe everything the government and the BBC (proved for lying recently) say. You shouldn't believe everything you read or everything you are told by people who are paid to say it.

Yeah, so I made a mistake as my memory isn't brilliant, but you have not proved me wrong, and you will not. You may think my views are wrong, fair enough that is your opinion. But I also think you are wrong but I haven't got the ego to set about getting one up on you.
    I dont believe EVERYTHING I read or hear, but if something is reported in a number of reputable news agencies I will tend to believe it. If it is a statistic that has been compiled by a reputable agency then I will believe it. It sounds to me like you believe the things that fall in line with your views, and ignore everything else.

Please would you answer the questions that I asked in the following posts:

http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...1&postcount=46
    http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...6&postcount=54

Thank you.
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ
    true, but when some 1 gets run over, we fix them first the charge them, if they dont pay were out of pocket. some countries would leave you dying in the road.
    Charge? Sorry? Have you ever been charged by the NHS? I haven't...

Thanks
    Actually you do have to pay for A&E treatment if you get hurt in a road accident, it's about £20. You generally claim it back off your insurance company (or send them the bill), it's protocol that they automatically cover their insured driver, regardless of fault. I don't think you have to pay if you're run over as a pedestrian though, and I didn't have to pay when I fell off my bicycle (through equiptment failure, I hasten to add ).

Rich :¬)

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    I dont believe EVERYTHING I read or hear, but if something is reported in a number of reputable news agencies I will tend to believe it. If it is a statistic that has been compiled by a reputable agency then I will believe it. It sounds to me like you believe the things that fall in line with your views, and ignore everything else.

Please would you answer the questions that I asked in the following posts:

http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...1&postcount=46
    http://forums.hexus.net/showpost.php...6&postcount=54

Thank you.
    Quite simply, no. I've had enough of you now. I don't believe everything that falls in line with my views, I make my on views from everything I see and hear. And I hear far more rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish on the streets and from people I know and trust than I would EVER believe from tabloids, offices and news stations.

You need to pull your head out from the sand mate. You'd believe the Sun goes round the Earth if I could provide you with a link!

Thanks
    Well I pay monthly for Asthma medication, costs an arm and leg over the course of a year, but thats a different thing alltogether I suppose..

Thanks
    Charge? Sorry? Have you ever been charged by the NHS? I haven't...
    everytime i pay my taxes i do

but as i work for the NHS they pay me also

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    holy rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish i leave i was in the real world to long..

left this post with no one interested in it.. come back and its got 5 pages.

anyway people whinging about immingrants need to catch a grip, immigrants take our resources, immigrants take our jobs blah blah blah

this is all bullrubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish the nhs was run down for years before immigration ever became an issue, or what about the railways suppouse that is immigrants oh wait it was the deliberate underfunding aimed eventually at privitisation.

attacking immigrants doesnt actually do anything to get more resources instead it allows the government off the hook.

no money for schools, blame the immigrants, no money for hospitals, blame the immigrants,no money for a ****in riiculous war costing over 10,000 civilian casaulites and 5 billion pounds ... oh wait there is money for that!!!

hey instead of blaming immigrants for our rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishe situation how about we wake up and see the real parasites, the top ranking civil servants, the ubsidised weapons industry.
    oh wait cos it takes soem thought to see thru the propaganda and it is also so much easier to pick on vulnerable and weak scapegoats.
    the scapegoats change, anyone remeber the witch hunt on single mums a few years back but the motive is the same divide and conquer.

i am truly disgusted by some of the posts on this topic and it has lowered my opinion of quite alot of you, whilst others have shown themselves to retain what makes us human, a critical mind, empathy and a desire for equality.

and comin from northern irleand ive seen what happens when the working class fights with each other over the crumbs off the masters table!

Screw the Crumbs we want the whole bakery!!

this isn't our country in the first place, what do we own, nothin but a mortgage and debts the country belongs to the banks and the landlords so don't get all patriotic cos we have no country we have nothin but ourselves and then what to they do they sew seeds of hatred amongst us so that we remain divided and ignorant so not only do we own nothinm, we now stand facin the world isolated divided and ignorant

THE STATE-LOTTERY

"Does it seem strange to you? The confetti. The balloons. The mile-wide grins and the victory dance to welcome in the heir to a state of (utter and complete) disrepair? Because it sure seems strange to me: they're acting like they won the ****ing lottery! I mean, shouldn't they feel terror at the task that lies ahead: to feed and house the people that this system's left for dead. And could I have hit the nail much harder on the head? It's profits before lives. They are motivated by greed. First they taught us to depend on their nation-states to mend our tired minds, our broken bones, our bleeding limbs. But now they've sold off all the splints and contracted out the tourniquets and if we jump through hoops then we might just survive. Is this what we deserve? To scrub the palace floors? To fight amongst ourselves? As we scramble for the crumbs they spit out, frothing at the mouth about the scapegoats that they've chosen for us. With every racist pointed finger I can hear the goose-steps getting closer. They no longer represent us so is it not our obligation to confront this tyranny?"

Propaghandhi
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    Russ ur on whinin about speed cameras like its the greatest violation of human rights since marshal law yet u seem to be unable to extend ur solidarity to people fleeing real persecution, what a pathetic person u are! U make me physically sick! as does the guy talkin of immigrants stealing ur moms knickers.

as someone who has done alot of support work with immigrant families (racism is a growing problem in belfast) i know that the sacrifices they make to come to Uk or Ireland are heart breaking. i've been acuseed of hating everything before on this forum but my hatred is always directed at systems and abstracts i don't shore it up for real people who have done nothin except clean up after drunk arseholes, taxi them about and sell them keababs at 4 in the morning.

i really can't explain how angry i am about some of these posts.
    "The less you eat, drink and buy books; the less you go to the theatre, the dance hall, the public house; the less you think, love, theorise, sing, paint, fence, etc., the more you save – the greater becomes your treasure which neither moths nor rust will devour – your capital. The less you are, the less you express your own life, the more you have, the greater is your alienated life, the greater is the store of your estranged being." Karl Marx

Will work for beer... nichomach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • nichomach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95W
      • Memory:
      • 16GB DR3
      • Storage:
      • 1x250GB Maxtor SATAII, 1x 400GB Hitachi SATAII
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac GTX 1060 3GB
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 20" TFT
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media Cable
    I'd guess there's a lot I disagree with revol on, but he makes valid points regarding scapegoating and the origin of the funding crises; I remember a certain government under a malevolent old bat that tripled the number of administrators in the NHS and cut the number of beds by 50,000 - but the internal market was going to make it all so much more efficient, wasn't it?. A government that gave us a train system that absorbed more public money when it was privately owned for poorer service and worse safety than when it was in the hands of the state (but public ownership is just inefficient isn't it?), that told us that we could have more for free, cut income taxes and then hiked up indirect taxation (the tax-cutting party that in its first 8 years bleated about income tax reductions while the burden of taxation on the economy went up from 34% to 37% of GDP) - or don't you remember who actually invented stealth taxes? But it's all the fault of those nasty asylum seekers, isn't it?

This country voted time and again to pay less tax while bleating about poor public services, and the laugh is that we all got ripped off by the tax system anyway, except that the poorer you were the harder you got hit. Now people just want scapegoats to shift the blame onto for the consequences of their own greedy myopia.
    Last edited by nichomach; 24-02-2004 at 12:03 AM.

a scumbag, arghhhh
    Thanks
    oh yeah big al if u know about the people workin in the concentration camp which got burnt down then u will also know about the report into the brutality and rascism of the regime...

I support fully the people who burnt down that rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishhole, u treat people like animals and they will resist!!!

as for u grassing on a mate for claiming benefit u truly are a scab!! that kind of behaviour is nothin to be proud of rather it shows u to be a jealous lil man, if u done that in belfast in any working class area u would be an outcast and rightfully so.

big al ur the type who would cross a picket line, u remind me of frank grimes from the simpsons ur so angry at never getting what u think u deserve that u behave in petty nasty ways towards anyother working class person u think isnt playin fair.

wise up the state screws us over every minute ur boss is robbin u of ur labour and all u can thinkof to do is tout on yer mate!

seriously the more i read back in this thread the angrier i get.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information