Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Little issues that annoy the hell out of you

Ant
    Thanks
    4 main hates at the moment:

1. People who have no respect for your car! Someone has just dented my car with their car door or something!!!!

2. Chavs.... F'ing hate them! They have no purpose on this earth! Send them all to the moon or something! (Probably a chav who dinged my car!!!)

3. O2.... How difficult is it to upgrade a phone?! Its been a week since I place the order! Only just got the confirmation!

4. Rudeboys, in their Novas. What a joke!!!

2nd hardest inthe infants petrefax's Avatar
    Thanks
    i forgot a few...

misuse of " 's " saw one today on the way home from work - advert for the local paper outside a newsagents saying somrthing like "criminal's make off with £1000 from bank" aaaarrghh!

women working in men's clothing shops - i appreciate this probably stems from my own low self esteem regarding my body, but then i'm sure i'm not alone

how can a slightly chubby 20something with too much midriff on display possibly advise me, a stick-thin 34 year old hippie, on what clothes to buy?? and i'm sure there would be uproar if the situation was reversed...imagine the complaints if i were to get a job in a women's clothing shop?
    if it ain't broke...fix it till it is

Thanks
    People who leave the toilet seat up.
    Simon

Rob
    Thanks
    Caravans:- You want to live in a field and crap in a bucket - Go to Glastonbury! (BTW I did, and didn't come back for 6 years!)

Thanks
    Movies where the bad guy henchmen unload entire clips only for the bullets to 'ping' around the hero's feet, who then goes on to take them all down in a single shot each. Then, the final seen tends to see the (geeky evil scientist/fat business man) arch nemesis take down the side-kick of the the hero where hundreds of henchmen had failed, despite the guy obviously not training for 7 hours a day in a shooting range like the members of his private army. crap.

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks
    immigrants. illegal ones.
    economic sponges.
    cab drivers and bus drivers in london.
    pretty much all london underground staff, money grabbing weasels.
    and bits of pinapple that get stuck between the teeth...
    Powered by Marmite and Wet Dog
    Light Over Water Photography

Thanks
    • streetster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P7P55D-E
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 750 2.67 @ 4.0Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 4GB Corsair XMS DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 2x1TB Drives [RAID0]
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 2xSapphire HD 4870 512MB CrossFireX
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Black Widow
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • DELL U2311
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 50Mb
    ... i am amazed at the amount of hatred of the hexus people.. its quite amazing to read about all the millions of little things which piss the hell out of different forum members ah well, everything which irritates me has been covered so far, if i can think of anything else ill add it

(oh look at that, not a single capital letter )

Thanks
    1. people who post stupid replies to serious threads (yes there are a few culprits on hexus as well as other forums )
    2. Step daughter's real mother (well she's more than a little annoyance, nothing a shotgun wouldn't cure though)
    3. Oldest son emptying the contents of my lovely smelling shower gel down the sink after I have only used it once
    4. Assholes at work that walk from one end of open plan office floor to the other to ask you to find them a client's file which is in the filing cabinet directly behind their desk.
    5. Teenagers sitting outside local shop asking everyone that goes by if they've got 20p they could borrow (like they're gonna come to your house and pay it back?!)

Spider pig, spider pig
    Thanks
    My neighbours. They always complain about EVERYTHING. Literally, its like being in an episode of neighbours sometimes. They aer currently complaining about hte positioning of our wheelie bin. They have previously complained when a car has about 2 cm of a wheel on the pavement, by sticking a full A4 printed out sign saying how inconsiderate it was. WHAT?

Patriotism, and the idea that if you don't agree with everything your government does, you hate your country. This, and the fact that GWB is still president of the US because of his patriotism propaganda. And don't even get me started on the 'patriot act.'

People who become real ar**holes when they are drunk. You drive through town at about 10 at night, say coming back from the cinema, and people jump out in front of your car, shouting non-sensical crap at you all in some attempt to look big. Im sure all the ladies around you are really impressed. Monkeys.

And finally, seeing as its that time of year, exams. And the fact that I failed a load so I have to resit the year. Bugger.

And yes, I know its already been mentioned, but nappy adverts. DARGH!!! I bloody hate nappy adverts! Look at me kiss my babies arse, he's all happy, because he's wearing new pampers nappies with some new addition that makes sod all difference. At least they got rid of "Mummy wow, Im a big boy now" adverts. Small mercies eh?

Thanks
    I wouldnt call it hatred... just peeved offish-ness..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Spider pig, spider pig
    Thanks
    Oh, and spam email

Photographer; for hire!! shiato storm's Avatar
    Thanks
    you know where the word spam came from - in reference to junk mail that is - monty python...
    if you want to make yourself feel better, and judging by this thread this might come in handy, go find the monty python song 'Eric the half a bee'...just cracks me up. thats what this country is about - quirkyness, I don't want us to be part of europe simply because we just don't fit there. we aren't like anyone else in europe.
    ...where is my talking going? dunno, just rambling about things that peeve.
    anyway, go find that song, worth a chuckle